Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Random Stories

Total 25 results.
Sue Ellen develops an addiction to junk food which forces everyone to send her to a weight loss center.
AU. Inuyasha copes with Kikyou's death.
This is a story I wrote. It's not finished yet. The main charactors don't have any names yet so thats why it's he/she. Well enjoy!!!
A poem about an angel who commits sucide and..well...you'll just have to read it.
Rather touching in my opinion.
My first Inuyasha fic. So please be nice and read it. R&R.
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
Allergies still suck
Ya i dunno how to explain what i write so you have to read it ans tell me what you get.
my haiku
a little somethink i wrote just because i was bord.. =_= stupid fic...etero ^^'
Uhhh.... What else? It's about a lousy pirate and how he became so.
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
4 all mah homies lol
When worlds collide, Jenny Wakeman and Danny Fenton meet! It first starts as hate, friendship, then...love? How can this effect on their friends and family? And what is this war about robots and ghosts? Please R&R!!! FINISHED
A disaster happens when kingdom hearts characters Cloud and Aerith have a honeymoon at Disney Castle
A mixture of all my school residentials smushed in2 1 to create masive fun n caos wooooot!!!!
THE BEST POEM I EVER WROTE!!!******READ ASAP!
An anthro story I wrote. Told from the first person perspective of a mutant in a future earth. His people are being kept a secret from humanity and he must save them from a dominating human millitary.
Sunpelt faces more dangers than he ever imagined when traveling with friends.
A poem I wrote, feeling particularly morbid at the time.
Do you think youre obsessed with Inuyasha? Well, these signs will help you make sure of it! e_X; See if they fit you! Bwahahaha.
The ultimate battle between Link and Bob the Redead. Mild language and violence. Many surprises. Be careful.
This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!
This is my south park story!^_^
I been working for about a month on it and I hope you all like it
heres the cast list
 
 
Manga (oc) : Mulan
dojo: Mushu
Chase: shang
Jack: ling
Dashi Fung guan and other old guys: ancestors
Wuya: Shan yu
Sokka: yaoi
Clay: chan po
 
not all charecters have parts sorry