Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Random Stories

Total 25 results.
THIS IS NOT MI STORY!THE AUTHER IS:MAQISTERQUINN
Summary inside!(One shot)
....just some poems...yeah.....most of them are from a poetry portfolio i made in 7th grade which got me the Young author's award

(i'm just saying-these are from memory so they may sound REALLY STUPID! >_< just don't go flaming about it)
A little LotR fanfiction I wrote some time ago. It's told from the point of view of Frodo...I don't know how no one I showed it to could figure that out...
Sequal to 3rd times a charm.Zim and Dib are getting married!Time for the bride to meet the parents of the groom!Red,Purple,and Sonya!
Okay. I said I was starting a new story and I am. wOoT! Yeah....
Anyway, its a story about a group of fantasy creatures(most of them are at least) that are given the task of saving their country of Fentil.
a woman goes in search of the sites of fairytales (little red riddeng hood ect.)and meets the big bad wolf
Well, you heard the title. Fuzzball96, all yours*coughfancharacterscough*.
Chloe is Speedy's sister. They don't look the same at all. When Chloe met Robin, everything was twisted. She thought they looked almost the same, but grew a little crush on him after a while. Also, she developed one on who else? Beast Boy! Odd, eh? W
a poem that doesnt rhyme, and popped into my head late at night, but i love Hatori, so i put it up.
When Lena starts at hogwarts its all fine and dandy until she finds out that she is not alowed to visit her poor dad.
A poem about the guy i like.
well this is my story how u guys like it ^^
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
yes its the ray quiz.

uh well its the ray quiz.its basik.
New wu is revealed as another dragon of legend sees what he can do. I don't own Xiaolin showdown
happybirthday!
In case you're wondering about the title, I named it that because I came up with the poem while looking at the sapphire on my school ring. Of course, I ain't tellin' who it is ^_^
Just a profile I did on Vinnie's ONLY daughter
I wrote this about a special person in my life...
Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...
Some Batman's villains discuss a TV show.
I don't normally do romance stories, but I HAD to do this. It was screaming in my mind, so I had to type it. It's about love and loss. (Has a few swear words, but nothing that should offend anyone.)
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.
Read this story. My friends and I are writing this. Some characters portray ourselves and our friends. It's funny. You'll like it.
i don't really know how to describe this poem really... i was thinking of turning it into a fanfiction in one way or the other, what do you guys think..?