Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Help The Outcast

Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'

Chapter 1 - Help The Outcast

Chapter 1 - Help The Outcast
Okay I have no idea of what I am doing so, yea.^^' I haven't payed attention to ppl's name's so some r gonna be made up and some r gonna be IN the game.^^'
Midna's gonna talk normal and of course Link isn't gonna talk - barely - at all.
Well...here's goes nofing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late and Link was wandering around Ordon, with Midna and Navi with him of course."Link you should be sleeping right now!We have to wake up early tomorrow and you're not going too!I can already see me having to smack you out of bed!"yelled Midna right into Link's ear, Link just mearly shrugged and kept walking."Ugh!I don't know why I decided to stay with you!"said Midna sounding a bit pissed.
"Oof!What the?What's the big idea stopping like tha-!"Link made her stop talking,"What r u looking at?"Midna said curiously.She looked at where Link was looking and saw a girl about Link's age, but a bit smaller.Midna looked at Link and Link looked at her then, they both looked back at the girl.
She had tatterd clothes, no shoes, and a grey hat just like Link's."Can you hear that Link?"Link nodded and they both listened quitly.
"I don't know if You can hear me
Or if You're even there
I don't know if You would listen
To a stray child's prayer
Yes, I know I'm just an outcast
I shouldn't speak to you
Still I see Your face and wonder...
Were You once an outcast too?

Link help the outcasts
Hungry from birth
Show them the mercy
They don't find on earth
Link help my people
We look to You still
Link help the outcasts
Or nobody will..."she stopped and waited.
Link and Midna saw other children in dirty beet up clothes who came out and started to sing too.
"I ask for wealth
I ask for fame
I ask for glory to shine on my name
I ask for love I can posess
I ask for Link and His friends to bless me."The girl started singing again.
"I ask for nothing
I can get by
But I know so many
Less lucky than I
Please help my people
The poor and downtrod
I thought we all were
The children of Ordon
Link help the outcasts
Children of Ordon!"
All of a sudden people started screaming at them, holding weapons in their hands."Chain!We need to hide!"one of the kids yelled to the girl on top of the rock, she jumped down, called the kids and they were gone.Link and Midna just stood where they were, staring to where that child and the others ran off too.
"Link!"Link turned to see who was calling him,"It was a good thing we came out when we did!"It was Lilia."You should get some sleep Link, see ya!"She waved and ran back to her house.
"Well, u heard her.Time to get some shut eye Link!"said Midna now floating towards Link's house with him following.That night all Link could dream about was the girl, and the kids.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CartoonLink on July 21, 2008, 4:45:50 PM

CartoonLink on
CartoonLinkOhh, very nice! Can't wait 2 here more!