Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Never Seen, But There

Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'

Chapter 2 - Never Seen, But There

Chapter 2 - Never Seen, But There
After that Link never saw the kids or that girl, but he felt like they were there, but he just rubbed off that feeling and went back to reality."I wonder where all thoughs kids went,"said Midna looking around, she shrugged, "maybe they left for good after what happened a few days ago."Midna started humming a tune that Link reconized, he turned and looked at her.

"Oh so u remember her song Link?I'm suprised!"She said sarcasticly.Link made a annoyed sound and kept walking.Link was staring at the ground and looked up, he saw Colin and Rusl waiting for him."Hey Link!Um...where's Agro?"Link looked behind them and noticed that his horse was -again- gone.He let out a sigh,"Link, you have to look for Agro.She may be scared in some weird place!"Colin said, Link nodded and walked off to find his horse.

Midna started to laugh, Link looked at her with a question on his face."This is...the 10th time I think, that your horse has gotten taken!It's probably Lilia, like always."her laughter became calm,"Hey...do you hear that?We know that voice don't we."she gave a smile and looked at Link.All he did was nod his head.The voice was coming from the springs.

"Trust me
For I will not hurt you
Let me care for your wounds...",they both heard Agro when she stopped.

"Believe me
I don't want to harm you
Let the water help you.", she stopped singing,"there, all better...WHOAH!Calm down!"

By now all of them knew that Agro was having a fit, Link was about to go calm her when he heard something that he knew very well.The song of the leaf that always calmed Agro.The horse's steps became few and she soon stopped and just listened.After a while she had stopped too, and petted the horse,"Now, are you all better?"Agro did a little horse nod and it made the girl laugh a bit.

"Hey!"she started looking around and noticed a little Imp come from the entrence."What's they big idea stealing Link's horse like that!"Midna was now mad and would've hurt someone if it wasn't for Link.The girl looked scared to see the owner of the horse or as we all know him, Link.

She made a bow,"I'm sorry that I took your horse without permision!It will never happen agia-!"she felt a hand on her sholder and looked up.It was Link's hand and his face showed no anger, but happines and gratitude.Midna saw this,"Well I guess we're in your dept, right Link?"Link nodded,"Well what can we get you your higness."Midna made a little bow in the air and she laughed a bit.

"Well, I can use some food..."she was cut off by Midna,"Well come on then!To Link's house!"When they got to the house they noticed that Colin and Rusl were gone, but they didn't care much."Here," Midna gave her the food,"Use it wisely.Now off with you before anyone sees you!"She nodded,"Oh!And by the way, my name is Chain.Thank you for your hospitality."

With that, she ran off.Just then a young kid came out of the forest, he had been attacked by a wild boar, he had been lost for sometime with no food or water as it looked.Link and Midna saw this and were amazed, Chain gave the food she had to the young child and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well here's chap 2.=3
Oh and btw, Agro is what I named Link's horse.^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment