Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - How Did This Happen

Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'

Chapter 3 - How Did This Happen

Chapter 3 - How Did This Happen
Woo!X3 Chapy number three...y...^^'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of days went by and again saw no sign of the children."Link!Link open up!"Lilia kept knocking,"Link!!!"opening the door viliantly, Lilia's face met the floor.By now people already knew Midna and knew she was on their side.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!"she yelled madly at Lilia, because of her screaming Link was awake, but no one noticed.Lilia got off the floor,"Oww...well.We caught one of the children!"she said too excitedly, Link stiffend."Wha-what?Wh-which one?"Lilia was now smiling ear to ear,"She won't say, but she has a hat like Link's, but it's grey."

Midna looked suprised and Link was now worried, if they brought weapons the first time, but unexcesful of capturing them.What would happen now, they had their leader."The look on your face says that you don't believe me, well come and see.Wake up Link first though."

Link shifted a bit and Midna pushed him off."Uf!"He looked up madly at Midna and she merely waved her hair-hand,"Hehe!"Link got up and rubbed his now sore butt."Oh stop being such a baby, now come on!"They followed her and ended up in the center of Ordon Valley."Well here she is."Midna and Link gasped, she had chains on her wrist, anckles, and neck.

"Come out you brats!We have your leader!"the mayor held hosted her up violently."Chain!"the kids came out and stood scared of what they might do to their leader and friend."See I told you they would come!"Rusl said to the mayor."D-don't come any cl-closer!"she was able to say,"Shut up!"she winced.

"Take us instead!You can take all of us, but just leave her alone!"the mayor smiled,"Now THAT'S an offer!"He threw her on the ground, but didn't have the much time to react to what she did next.


...IDK!DX I wuv the next part!>3 Oh and the hair-hand, if u played LoZ Twilight Princess u would kno.^^'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment