Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Is She Or Is She Not

Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'

Chapter 4 - Is She Or Is She Not

Chapter 4 - Is She Or Is She Not
"Risynoe To!"yelled Chain and a giant dog bearing the body and name of Cerberus attacked the mayor."Run!" the children obayed and ran back into the forest, she tried getting to her feet, but was stoped by Beth and her brothers.

"I don't think so!"said Beth,"Yea!"said the other two together.Chain started wincing in pain,"I don't have time for this!Breakoe Low!"the chain's broke off to what they were conected to and she ran off."Dang!We almost had them!"said Lilia madly.

"Well atleast we tried."said Beth."But we'll get them next time!"Rusl said."YEA!"No one noticed that Link and Midna left."That means that they now know how to get the other children...man this is turning into some fun!"Link shook his head, she sighed,"Your right, that just means we have to protect them...but she did a pretty good job fighting them off."Link nodded.

Midna sighed again,"Man don't you EVER talk!"she was now in front of Link's face with a mad one of her own."I guess not."she floated a bit farther,"I guess it's only ri-!"she had walked into a trap ment for the other children."Get me out of here!"Link nodded and looked around for something to help, since his weapons were back at his house, he didn't want to leave Midna alone.

A little compartment was on the right side corner of the box Midna was in."Hmm?What's this?"Midna poked the box and sleeping gas came out.Link heard a thunk from her helmet and looked up.

Midna was now unconsious, he had to help her now.He picked up a leaf and played the song, a bird came to him and he aimed it for the rope holding the box up.The bird hit it and the box came down and broke in the prossses."Midna!"he ran to her and picked her up and hoped that she had no scratches.He checked, she had none, he sighed with relief and took her back home.

Midna finally woke up, still in the arms of Link, she blushed a bit - if that's even possable - but she remembered about that, thing, she noticed something strange about the creature called Ceburus, it had the marks of twilight.


MidnaXLink FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X3 Idk wanted to put that in there for...some odd reason.^^' oh and Link's asleep when Midna wakes up I forgots to puts that in.^^' Oh and I was sorta tired of Link not talking and all so...I made him talk!=D...even if it is only 1 word.^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment