Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - one loved but another not yet found

This is an Inuyasha and Kagome story. if you comment i will wright another chapter ^^

Chapter 1 - one loved but another not yet found

Chapter 1 - one loved but another not yet found

****** This starts after the show ends****** Hope you like it ^^ Inuyasha carries Kagome down from the tree and brings her back to Kaede’s hut. There was nothing to say. Nothing. Miroku went to speak but the expression on there faces told the story. Sango and Miroku smiled knowing that Kagome was happy. Inuyasha gently placed Kagome on a bed of blankets so she could rest her burnt feet. Kaede walked in with some erbs a un wrapped Kagome’s feet. Everyone winced at the sight of her feet. They where black, red, cracked and bleeding.

 

 

"Kagome I shall put the erbs on ye feet now. It may…sting," Stated Kaede.

"It’s ok I can handle it so go ahead," Kagome said with her bravest face. Kaede poured the liquid erbs on Kagome foot as silent tears fell down her cheek. Everyone noticed her pain. By the time the bandage was on her foot she had fallen in to a deep sleep. Sango poked at Miroku and they walked outside. Kaede and Kirara followed.

"Why do ye two leave a friend in need?" Questioned Kaede.

"Where not leaving her we will sit outside," Replied Miroku.

"Also we need to give Kagome and Inuyasha a little privacy. They need some time alone so they can talk some more," added Sango.

"umm Sango? How are we suppose to give them privacy if Shippo’s still in there?" Asked Miroku. An angry look appeared upon Sango’s face as she stomped in to the hut.

"oh Shippo!" Yelled Sango. Shippo went running out of the hut in fear of Sango.

"I thought we had an agreement!" yelled Sango.

"ok ok im sorry its just to interesting," said Shippo. Inuyasha looked at Kagome in a loving sot of way. She looks so beautiful and peaceful when she’s sleeping…it makes me think of Kikyo…but in a way Kagome looks less hectic Thought Inuyasha. Inuyasha lied down beside Kagome and silently hugged her. When Kagome awoke she felt as though she was being squeezed. When she looked down she saw Inuyasha’s red robe. Then she knew it was him she tensed for a moment and then relaxed. Her face was red. She slowly got up trying not to wake Inuyasha. She managed to get out the door quietly. By the time she had walked down to the stream Inuyasha had woken up. Sango, Miroku and Shippo all waved to Kagome as they landed on the ground. Kirara transformed back.

"Glad to see your feeling better Kagome," stated Sango.

"Oh ya I guess I am. I can walk ok now," said Kagome.

"Oh Kagome you had us all so worried!" Said Shippo. Inuyasha stood silently and un noticed on the hill smiling.

"Good morning!" Yelled Inuyasha. Suddenly a gust of wind appeared and a small tornado appeared. By the time it had stopped Koga was standing in front of Kagome holding her hands.

"Are you ok Kagome? I was so worried about you! What happened? Did that stupid mutt fail to protect you again?" questioned Koga. A mixed look of anger and jealousy came upon Inuyasha’s face.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU STUPID WOLF!" Yelled Inuyasha.

"You heard me or are you stupider that you look?" replied Koga with a large grin upon his face. After about a hour of arguing with Inuyasha Koga left. That night Inuyasha left the hut in a hurry. Kagome silently followed. As soon as she saw the soul collectors she knew what was happening. Kikyo. Even though Kagome knew what she was about to see would hurt her she didn’t care she had to see. Inuyasha was holding Kikyo with a loving look in his eye. Inuyasha could smell salty water. No it was tears. Inuyasha started to look around.

"what is it?" whispered Kikyo.

"Nothing important," replied Inuyasha. As the crying Kagome tried to back away she stepped on a tree branch which made a loud snapping noise. Inuyasha looked to see Kagome running into the woods. He instantly let go of Kikyo and went running after her. An evil laugh emerged from the sky.

"excellent Kikyo now Kagome shall DIE!" said Naraku.

"Anything to get rid of Inuyasha!" chuckled Kikyo. Kagome didn’t know what to do but keep running. How could he! How could he! STUPID INUYASHA! Why? How could he do this to me? It clear to me now how he feels thought Kagome. Inuyasha caught up with Kagome at a cliff. They both faced each other.

"Im sorry im really so," said Inuyasha before he got cut off.

"NO! Don’t say it it’s clear to me now how you feel about me…well you may not like me but I LOVE YOU! I always have and always will." Replied Kagome. Inuyasha opened his mouth but nothing came out. I love you too Kagome. I love you more than Kikyo I love you more than anything in this world. Thought Inuyasha. She fell to the ground and started to bawl. Kagome finally stood up with her eyes all teary, smiling.

"Good bye," whispered Kagome. As she backed up off the cliff and plummeted to her death. "NOOO!" Yelled Inuyasha. He ran to the edge of the cliff but it was to late Kagome’s lifeless body sat at the bottom of the cliff. Inuyasha started to cry as he ran blindly into the forest.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ffmaster11 on June 19, 2007, 2:41:21 AM

ffmaster11 on
ffmaster11does she come back to life?
 

1luverofYukiandHaru on August 10, 2007, 5:50:12 AM

1luverofYukiandHaru on
1luverofYukiandHarumaybee im not shure yet but im gonnna start to write more VERY soon
^^

Summer_Winds on May 21, 2007, 12:02:49 AM

Summer_Winds on
Summer_Windso.O KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... lol awsome story... but you have bad grammer lol. *faves*

1luverofYukiandHaru on May 21, 2007, 12:47:31 AM

1luverofYukiandHaru on
1luverofYukiandHaruTHANK YOU *teary eyed* SO HAPPY FIRST COMMENT :D

1luverofYukiandHaru on May 20, 2007, 11:29:39 AM

1luverofYukiandHaru on
1luverofYukiandHaruENJOY!! and please comment!!