Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Emeralds & the Stars

Based on Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, this story features many of my original characters. Here''''s your chance to meet some of my non-Sonic characters!

Oddly, the site won''''t accept 2 as the 1st letter of the title...

Chapter 3 - The Emeralds & the Stars

Chapter 3 - The Emeralds & the Stars
2BIT & GeneX at the Olympic Winter Games
Chapter 3 - The Emeralds & the Stars

Notes: Sonic the Hedgehog and related characters are (c) SEGA and Sonic Team. You knew that, right?
Super Mario characters are (c) Nintendo. I'm sure you knew that, too.
GeneX, its related fancharacters, and other original characters in this story are (c) 2BIT (TheGreatGator).

The story thus far:
Mario & Sonic went to the Olympic Winter Games, so Copter, Punchy, and Rainbow decided to check it out, too. At Frostown, they met 2BIT and his first creation, Dog. After defeating Lospecter in a skiing event, the group soon met Dr. Spizzy, who was trying to steal a mysterious Orb. After defeating Spizzy's Rockman of DOOM with help from a boy named Jimmy, the group was ambushed by a knight known as Jacklrankda, who stole the Orb and escaped. Later, they found Bowser Jr, Metal Sonic, and Dr. Spizzy attempting to steal a treasure chest Cream had been searching for. Together, they defeated the trio and Cream got to take the chest. 2BIT, Dog, and Jimmy parted ways with the group for now, and Rainbow led the group to a cannon that would send them to Sparkleton.
Now, on to the next chapter!


Copter, Punchy, and Rainbow's landing in Sparkleton was rather rough. "Ow! Thanks for making us do that, Rainbow!" Copter said sarcastically, "There wasn't even any snow to cushion our fall!" It was true. There wasn't a flake of snow to be seen anywhere in the area. "What gives? Wasn't this island supposed to be participating in the winter games?" Punchy wondered. Char, who was nearby when they landed, laughed at them. "I told you Eggman and Bowser stole the Snow Spirits! What did you expect? Silly!" he said. Punchy glanced over at the Chao and noticed he was holding something shiny. "What's that you've got there?" he asked. Char hovered a bit further away before showing them. "Ha ha, I got the yellow Chaos Emerald, and you can't have it!" he teased. Rainbow smiled at him. "That's OK, we don't want it." she said. "Speak for yourself! Gimme that!" Copter ordered, attempting to grab it. Char flew over his head. "Nuh-uh! It's a present for Dr. Eggman!" he insisted. Copter flew up to Char and grabbed it out of his hands. "No way I'm letting Eggman have this!" he said. Char started flying around Copter, protesting. "It's mine! Mine! Give it back, jerk!" Copter tossed the emerald to Punchy. "C'mon, Rainbow! Let's get this out of here!" he said, running away with the emerald. "Aw, you guys are mean!" said Rainbow as she and Copter followed. Char plopped himself down on the floor and started to cry. "Bullies... If only Alpha was here, they wouldn't treat me like that..." he said. Someone unfamiliar walked up to Char and pat his head. "Oh, there, there. I'll teach those fools a lessen for you..."

Copter, Punchy, and Rainbow explored the snowless Sparkleton for a while. There were almost no buildings in the town, but there were still pipes sticking out of the ground in some places. The star-shaped lights atop the lamp posts scattered around the town gave the place an element of beauty, despite the lack of snow. And the view from the edge of the island was incredible, as they soon found out. "Wow! I can see everything up here!" Rainbow said in awe. Punchy scratched his head in confusion. "This is a floating island? How does it float? It couldn't have its own Master Emerald..." he said. Copter shrugged. "Probably best not to think about it. As long as the island doesn't fall." he reasoned. Nearby, Rainbow saw another trio checking out the view. They were three girls, all wearing crowns. One had blonde hair, and wore pink, so she knew it was Princess Peach. The second had brown hair, and wore orange clothes with a picture of a flower, clearly Princess Daisy. The third wore a blue dress, and her blonde hair covered part of her face. Rainbow didn't know her, but it was Rosalina. Rainbow waved at the princesses. "Hey! Awesome view, isn't it?" she said. The princesses smiled and waved back at Rainbow. "Why yes, it is. Um, are you friends of Sonic?" Peach asked. "No." Copter replied. Rainbow giggled. "You're silly, Two. Of course we're friends of Speedy!" she said. The princesses walked over to talk to them, and they all introduced themselves. "So, how about this weather, huh? It sure is unseasonably warm!" Daisy said after the intros. "Yeah, I know. Tubby and Bow-wow caused it." Rainbow explained. "Who? Do you mean Bowser and Dr. Eggman?" Rosalina asked. Copter frowned. "Who cares? Sonic and Mario are handling it." he said. Suddenly, Rainbow got an idea. "Hey, I know! Since we're all here, waiting for the snow to come back, why don't we all explore together!" she suggested. The girls got giddy with excitement at the idea. "Yeah, that sounds like fun!" Daisy said. "There must be plenty of things to do here." Rosalina added. Copter and Punchy stared at the girls nervously. "Uh... I think I'll pass..." Copter said. "Yeah... You have a good time, Rainbow. Girl power and all that..." Punchy added. Rainbow nodded. "OK! We'll meet up with you later, guys!" she replied. "Uh, yeah... Take your time..." Punchy said as he and Copter scurried away. Copter sighed with relief once they were out of earshot. "We really dodged a bullet there... Hours and hours of girl talk..."

So, Rainbow and the princesses went exploring Sparkleton together. Rainbow was fast friends with them, and they were happy just talking as they wandered the island. Soon, they came upon what appeared to be a circus tent, and stopped to check it out. "Oooh, I wonder if there's gonna be a show here." Rainbow said. "Strange. I don't see a ticket booth anywhere..." Rosalina observed. Daisy frowned. "Maybe they're not ready yet." she said. "Such a shame. I would have liked to see a show..." Peach sighed. Suddenly, a strange chattering sound could be heard coming from the tent. "Hey... That sounds like... laughing!" Rainbow realized. "I wonder what's so funny?" Daisy said. "Want a show, do you?" said a loud, booming voice coming from inside the tent. Just then, the entrance to the tent blew open, revealing a giant skeletal turtle monster that resembled Bowser. It was Dry Bowser! A trio of smaller skeletal turtles, Dry Bones, were with him. "Time for a magic show! I'm gonna make you princesses disappear!" Dry Bowser roared. The startled princesses didn't have time to flee. First, a Dry Bones ran out and grabbed Peach, and carried her into the tent! "Hey! Let her go!" shouted Daisy, who started to run after Peach. However, another Dry Bones soon grabbed her as well! Dry Bowser joined that one inside the tent, leaving the third Dry Bones with Rainbow and Rosalina. The skeleton ran after Rosalina, but was suddenly blocked by a yellow star with eyes! "Leave Mama alone!" shouted the star, a Luma. The Dry Bones bounced off of the Luma and landed on his head, falling to pieces afterward. It pulled itself back together in a hurry, and looked around with a dazed expression. "Who was I after again...?" the bonehead thought. Without thinking, the Dry Bones turned and grabbed Rainbow instead of Rosalina! "Hey!! Put me down! Rosy, help!!" Rainbow's shouts were useless, before Rosalina could react, she was in the tent. A hole opened in the top of the tent seconds later, and an airship with Bowser's face on the bow flew out! Dry Bowser laughed from the front of the ship. "Let's see flesh Bowser pull off such a great kidnapping! Let's get out of here!" As the airship began to fly away, the Luma faced Rosalina worriedly. "Mama... They got a Power Star, too! What'll we do, Mama?" he asked. Rosalina frowned. "If only Mario was here... I'll have to find some other help." she realized.


Meanwhile, Copter and Punchy were exploring another area of Sparkleton. They were searching for a voice they kept hearing, who was yelling, "Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs here!" Once the found the hot dog vendor, they found Illusi as well, munching on a dog covered in relish. "Geez, Illusi, do you ever stop following me?" Punchy groaned. Illusi shook his head. "I got here first. You followed me." he said. "Want any hot dogs?" the vendor asked. Suddenly, Gator appeared out of nowhere. "I'll take 14 hot dogs, please!" he said. The vendor glared at Gator. "You still owe me for 50 hot dogs today. Wait your turn." he said. "Aw, fine. I'll go find some pie instead." Gator sighed before teleporting away again. Copter and Punchy rubbed their eyes. "Was that really Gator?" Copter muttered. "Apparently he's Dogsworth's best customer." Illusi explained.

So, Copter and Punchy ate hot dogs for lunch. Or tried to, at least, because they were soon interrupted by an evil voice. "You have the Chaos Emerald, don't you?" Copter, Punchy, and Illusi looked in the direction of the voice. A black and red fox was approaching them. He slightly resembled 2BIT, but wore red shoes, purple gloves, and a purple helmet with an odd black symbol on the sides of it. Punchy quickly finished his hot dog, while Copter spoke to the stranger. "Could you come back later? I can't swallow my lunch whole like Punchy." he said. The black fox sneered at Copter. "I can't believe one so different from me looks so similar. Listen, pawn of light. I am 8BIT. My power is such that I can destroy fools like you at will. Give me the Chaos Emerald, or I will extract it as painfully as possible!" he threatened. Punchy chuckled at 8BIT. "You believe this guy? What a dork." he said. Dogsworth was busy packing his stand up and carting it away. "Dork. Right. I'll read about you in the obituaries!" he said as he fled the area. 8BIT cracked an evil grin. "Have it your way." he said before running towards Copter threateningly. A wrongo appeared out of nowhere and stopped 8BIT's approach by tackling him! "I sense you have great powers, but I won't let you disturb this peaceful place!" Illusi said, summoning a wall of wrongos to block 8BIT's path. Copter finished his hot dog and approached the wall. "Call 'em off, dude. I'll teach this guy a lesson!" he said.

News Brief! > 8BIT is the personification of 2BIT's dark side. Neither one can ever truly defeat the other, though 8BIT seeks a way to do so.

8BIT frowned at the wrongo wall in front of him. "Imbecile. Those feeble creations of my weaker half are just tests for heroes. I'm no hero." He took a step back and waved his hand, summoning a creature of his own. It was a massive wrongo wearing a golden crown! It had an additional segment to its body as well, making it resemble an X in a circle. "The Wrongo King, however, is my creation. Far stronger than his subjects. Show them, your majesty!" he commanded. The Wrongo King glared at the wrongos in his path. "You dare impede me, peasants? I will teach you some respect!" The Wrongo King slammed into the wrongo wall, causing the wrongos not destroyed by the impact to scatter! The panicked wrongos soon disappeared, not wishing to fight their king. Illusi's eyes went wide at the sight of the regal wrongo. "A Wrongo King!? Who ARE you?" he gasped. Punchy scoffed at the goofy looking creature. "So what? It's still just an illusion, like the other wrongos. Watch, I'll smash it with one punch!" He ran at the Wrongo King and attempted to hit it, but the king rotated his body, causing Punchy to punch through a hole! "Uhhhhh.... OK...." he muttered in disbelief. The Wrongo King then sent a powerful jolt of electricity through Punchy's body, knocking him away! Copter laughed as Punchy stood up again. "Amateur. I'll get him." he said. 8BIT shook his head. "Enough of this. King! The Emerald!" he shouted. The Wrongo King quickly slammed into Copter, causing him to drop the emerald as he fell over! "Aaaagh!! No fair!" Copter shouted. 8BIT quickly ran over and grabbed the Chaos Emerald. "Too easy..." he said. "Give that back, 8BIT!" said a nearby voice behind 8BIT. The dark fox recognized the voice immediately. "2BIT... Back to baby-sit your little pets? I'm afraid you're too late. Catch you later!" 8BIT said, levitating himself high into the air. "Rough them up a lot, Wrongo King!" he said in parting. As Copter stood up again, Punchy laughed at him. "Who's the amateur?" he asked. "Shut up." Copter replied. 2BIT looked up at the Wrongo King with concern. "Sorry guys, I should've come back sooner. 8BIT wouldn't have bothered doing this. But he did, so get moving! The Wrongo King needs a beating!" he said.

The Wrongo King ignored 2BIT and approached Copter, Punchy, and Illusi. "You fools. You use my kind for your chores. You laugh at them. You even destroy them. Every wrong that befalls my brethren only makes me madder. Now, you will taste that rage!" he bellowed. Punchy didn't seem to be paying much attention. "Where is your mouth...?" he wondered. The Wrongo King glared at him. "Still, you mock me!? That does it! Prepare yourself!" he yelled. Copter and Punchy ran to attack the Wrongo King, hoping to stop it quickly. The Wrongo King blocked their approach with several lightning bolts, which knocked them both over. "Child's play! You fools are no match for me!" he said. Copter and Punchy got back up. "Goofy goons like this should be Mario's job, but this one's made me mad! Chaos Whirlwind!" Copter shouted, sending a chaotic wind towards the Wrongo King. The king was not fazed by the wind, but his crown was blown off! "My crown!!" the king gasped. He looked at Copter with hatred. "I'll show you..." The Wrongo King concentrated, and soon his crown began to fly through the air as though it had a mind of its own! The Wrongo King sent his crown flying towards Copter, with its sharp points aimed straight at him! "What the... Yikes!!" Copter yelled, running from the crown. "You cannot escape my power! Quit running!" the Wrongo King shouted. Punchy began whistling nonchalantly, walking around and attempting to get behind the Wrongo King. However, the king saw what he was trying to do. "Fool! It's YOUR turn!" he said, steering his crown in Punchy's direction next. "Hey, I wasn't doin' nothin'!!" Punchy shouted, running from the crown. Copter took the opportunity to run to the other side of the Wrongo King. "Over here, crown boy!" he shouted, drawing the king's attention. The Wrongo King began attempting to shock Copter with lightning, but this was exactly what he wanted. With the Wrongo King busy, Punchy was able to get behind him. "Hey, king! Here's your stupid crown!" Punchy shouted, picking up the crown and hurling it at the king! The impact stunned the Wrongo King, and Copter and Punchy took this chance to hit it with their own tail whip and punch attacks. "Oooooww... Cretins! I... I'm going home!" said the Wrongo King before disappearing. Copter and Punchy exchanged high-fives. "That dope didn't stand a chance!" Copter said. 2BIT nodded. "Good job, but the Wrongo King is one of my... or 8BIT's, weaker creations. We'll have to stay alert as long as 8BIT's in town. By the way, where's Rainbow?" he asked. Suddenly, Rosalina ran up to the group along with the Luma. "Copter! Punchy! I... I need your help!" she said. They instantly guessed what the problem was. "Ugh... Rainbow and those princesses were kidnapped, weren't they?" Punchy groaned. Rosalina nodded. "Yes. They were taken by skeletal forms of Bowser and his minions. They escaped in an airship, but I don't think they'll go far. I believe they were after me, as well, so they might be back." she explained. "All right. Lead the way!" Copter said. Illusi approached Rosalina as well. "If you don't mind, I'd like to come along. I may be able to help." he offered. 2BIT agreed. "Yeah, you'll be useful. Now let's hurry!" he said.

News Brief! > The wrongos and Wrongo King have been a staple of 2BIT's games since before GeneX was created. They appear whenever someone makes a "wrong" decision.

Meanwhile, Rainbow was pulling on the bars of the cell Dry Bowser had put her and the princesses in. They were below the ship's deck, and the Dry Bones were guarding the cell. "Let me out, you numbskulls! I'll scream!" she warned. Peach sighed sadly. "It's no use. We'll just have to wait for Mario to rescue us." she said. Rainbow shook her head several times. "No way, no way, no way!! He'll never make it in time! I gotta use the bathroom!" she shouted. Daisy grabbed the bars of the cell, too. "Hey, Dry Bones! Can't you let us out for a little bit? I need a bathroom break, too!" she said. The Dry Bones approached the cell. "Let you out? But lord Dry Bowser would eat us!" one of them said. "I'm gonna pee myself!!" Rainbow screamed. The Dry Bones held their heads, annoyed. "She's been screaming like this practically since we locked her up..." one of them said. "I've got a splitting headache..." said another. The third held his keys close to the lock. "A bathroom break couldn't hurt, I guess..." he said, opening the door. Peach, Daisy, and Rainbow grinned at the Dry Bones. "Thanks..." they said before charging out of the cell and knocking the Dry Bones over! The Dry Bones broke into several pieces. "Argh!! They tricked us!" one of them said. "Pull yourselves together and stop them!" another yelled. "I can't believe that worked!" Peach said cheerfully. "Let's hurry. They'll pull themselves together any moment!" Daisy suggested.

As they ran up from below the deck, the first thing they noticed was that it had begun snowing. Rainbow looked up at the sky and noticed something. "Look! What's that pink light?" she wondered. The light was coming from a creature that resembled a snowflake with eyes. "Looks like Mario saved the Snow Spirit!" Peach said. "It should get really snowy here pretty fast!" Daisy added. Suddenly, a loud, snoring sound startled the girls. Dry Bowser was sleeping near the ship's bow. "Whew... We better be quiet..." Peach whispered. "Let's try to land this thing." Rainbow quietly suggested. So, they sneaked towards the ship's helm.

When they reached the helm, the girls found another skeleton steering it. It was more of a human skeleton, with a red bandana on its head, along with red shoes and gloves. "Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a barrel of gum..." the skeleton was singing. Peach, Daisy, and Rainbow quietly crept up behind the skeleton. Then, Rainbow shouted loudly, "Hey! Who are you!?" Peach and Daisy jumped back as the skeleton jumped, equally shocked by Rainbow's sudden lack of stealth. The skeleton spun around and shushed her. "Keep it down! Dry Bowser is sleeping! If you wake him up, he'll start yelling at people again!" he said. Rainbow looked at him sheepishly. "I'm sorry... I just wanted to ask your name." she said. The skeleton smiled at her. "It's OK. I'm Skul, a professional monster! Since my captain, Gator, doesn't need me for a while, I'm working on this ship instead." he explained. Daisy smiled uneasily. "Uh, nice to meet you, Skul. Could you possibly land this ship?" she asked. Skul shook his head. "No can do. Actually, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send you back to your cell. I'm a monster, after all!" he said. Peach looked at him sadly. "Oh, can't you bend the rules just this once? For me?" she asked. Skul looked apologetic as he drew his sword. "Sorry. It's my job. Gotta do my job. Wait, that doesn't sound so monster-like... Uh, GRRRRR!" As Skul started growling, his skull took on a more fearsome expression. It scared Rainbow. "Eeeek! Don't eat us, Mr. Bones!!" she shouted. Suddenly, the ship tilted to the left a bit. Skul blinked stupidly a few times. "Hey, who's driving the airship?" he asked, turning around to see the unmanned helm. They had gone off course, the ship was tilted, and to top it off, the snow began to turn into a blizzard! Skul and the girls all screamed at once before Skul ran to try to take control of the helm again. "This would be a lot easier if I had some muscles on these bones!!" Skul muttered, struggling with the helm. He moved to the left of the helm to push in the other direction, but the wheel was too strong, and its handles smacked Skul into a pile of bones! "Aw, shoot! Could somebody hand me my hand so I can put myself back together?" he asked. "No time!" Rainbow shouted. "W-we're gonna crash!!" Daisy yelled. "Brace yourselves!" Peach suggested.

News Brief! > Skul is a character with no actual home universe. He tends to work for shady characters, but isn't really a bad guy.

The ship crashed in the area of the island usually used for snow machine fights. Having seen the crash from a distance, Copter, Punchy, 2BIT, Illusi, and Rosalina arrived to investigate. Somehow, Rainbow, Peach, and Daisy had gotten off safely. Rainbow ran over to Punchy and hugged him tightly. "One!! I thought I'd never see you again! There were skeletons and monsters and Snow Spirits..." she cried. "L-lemme go, Rainbow!" Punchy gasped, choking. Rainbow released him, and Rosalina checked on the other princesses. "Are you all right? Did you see a Power Star up there?" she asked. "Power Star?" Peach asked. Suddenly, a loud thud was heard as Dry Bowser stumbled out of the airship. The three Dry Bones rushed out to help him up. "What happened? Why are they out of their cell?" Dry Bowser growled. The Dry Bones looked at Dry Bowser nervously. "Uh... They escaped..." they said. "WHAT!?" Dry Bowser yelled. Before he could say much else, a snowball hit him in the face. "OWWW!! WHO THREW THAT!?" he roared. Punchy chuckled at him. "I couldn't resist. This snow's perfect for snow balls." he said. Dry Bowser growled at Punchy. "Oh, yeah? You wanna start something? Dry Bones! This is a snowball fight now! Bury 'em!" he ordered. Without further delay, the Dry Bones started throwing snow balls, but weren't doing much aiming. They hit Copter, Daisy, and even 2BIT! "Ahh! Not the face!" 2BIT shouted. "You knocked my crown off!" Daisy said, picking her crown back up. "It's on, now!" Copter yelled, officially starting the snow ball fight! As the dry bones hit the others in the group, they joined the fight as well, leaving Dry Bowser and his Dry Bones outnumbered! Dry Bowser glanced back at the ship. "Hey! Skul! Get out here and help us!" he bellowed. A bony hand held Skul's skull over the side of the ship. "Just give me a minute to pull myself together!" he said. Suddenly, a snow ball knocked Skul's skull over! "Ooof!! Aw, how mature!!" he yelled. "Direct hit! Sweet shot, Peach!" Daisy said. Peach chuckled. "Thanks." The Dry Bones retaliated by throwing more snow balls, and one of them hit the Luma who was with Rosalina! It started crying. "Mama! It hit my eye!" it wailed. Rosalina glared at Dry Bowser. "Don't worry, you'll be OK. And I will punish the ones who did that to you!" she promised.

The snow ball fight continued a while longer. Rosalina reacted to the Luma's injury with a ball tossing fury, and soon knocked a Dry Bones to pieces! The other two attempted to gang up on Rosalina next, but Punchy ran into the path of their snow balls. "Ooooff!! That was dumb..." he grunted. "One! You jerks!" Rainbow shouted, tossing a well aimed snow ball to break the next Dry Bones. With only one left, the entire group ganged up on it, with the girls tossing four snow balls at once to break it! "You were right, Punchy! Girl power!" Peach chuckled. Dry Bowser gathered a huge snow ball and lifted it over his head, determined to turn this around. "I'll bury all of ya!!" he roared. Everyone tossed snow balls at him at once, causing him to drop the snow boulder on himself! "Aaaaaargh!!" he roared as he was buried. Everyone gave a cheer. "Yeah! We did it!" Rainbow giggled. Illusi crossed his arms. "Too bad. I was going to try something, but you didn't need me..." he said. Suddenly, Dry Bowser burst out of the snow, roaring wildly. "You think you beat me? THAT easily? Enough snow balls! I'll scorch you with fire balls!" he yelled, spouting several balls of fire from his mouth! Everyone scrambled to avoid the flames, and Illusi began concentrating hard. "You asked for it... Let's see how you like this!" Illusi said. As Dry Bowser continued blowing fire balls, a giant wrongo suddenly charged towards him. The Wrongo King! It slammed into Dry Bowser with tremendous force, knocking him backwards onto his shell! Dry Bowser struggled to get up, but only succeeded in dropping his Power Star! Illusi snapped his fingers to cause the Wrongo King to vanish. "Nice illusion. Not as potent as 8BIT's, but it's a start." Illusi said to himself. Copter walked over to the Power Star, a yellow star with eyes. "Hmmm... I think we'd better confiscate this." he said. Meanwhile, the Dry Bones had pulled themselves together, and now lifted Dry Bowser up and heaved him back into the airship. "I'll get you for this! All of you! You haven't seen the last of me!" shouted Dry Bowser as his minions boarded the airship. The ship then took off and flew into the distance. "Well... That was fun..." Punchy muttered. Rainbow smiled. "Yeah! Now we can get back to hanging out!" she said. Peach shook her head. "Sorry. Now that the snow has fallen, I need to start preparing for the Olympics." she said. "Yeah, me too..." Daisy added. Rainbow frowned. "Oh... Too bad..." she said, "Maybe some other time." Peach and Daisy nodded. "Definitely! See you later!" Daisy said as she and Peach went on their way. Rosalina hesitated, however. "I'm not here for the games. I must see that the Power Stars are safe from those who would misuse them." she said, "You have all been a big help, but I'm afraid I must make a further request of you, since Mario is busy. Please, find and protect the Power Stars. I can't do it alone." Copter looked at the star in his hands. "Are these things that special? Well, I guess we can grab them if we see them..." he said. Illusi nodded. "I'll go see what I can find out about them... And see if I can track down the Chaos Emeralds." he decided. As Rosalina and Illusi said their goodbyes and left, 2BIT had a look of concern. "Copter, Punchy, Rainbow... I think we've got real troubles. First the Orbs, then the Chaos Emeralds. Now the Power Stars, too. This could be very bad..." he told them. Rainbow continued smiling. "Don't worry about it, 2BIT! We'll make sure nothing bad happens!" she said. Copter looked more doubtful. "I don't know Rainbow. Maybe he's right. With so many villains chasing around so many power sources, it may be impossible for us to stop them all!" he pointed out. 2BIT shrugged. "Well, this sort of thing has always been defeated before. Enough worrying. Let's get moving and find that stuff!"

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment