Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Ninjas & Ghosts

Based on Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, this story features many of my original characters. Here''''s your chance to meet some of my non-Sonic characters!

Oddly, the site won''''t accept 2 as the 1st letter of the title...

Chapter 7 - Ninjas & Ghosts

Chapter 7 - Ninjas & Ghosts
2BIT & GeneX at the Olympic Winter Games
Chapter 7 - Ninjas & Ghosts

Notes: Sonic the Hedgehog and related characters are (c) SEGA and Sonic Team. You knew that, right?
Super Mario characters are (c) Nintendo. I'm sure you knew that, too.
GeneX, its related fancharacters, and other original characters in this story are (c) 2BIT (TheGreatGator).

The story thus far:
After obtaining two Power Stars and an Orb, Copter, Punchy, Rainbow, Dog, Wings and 2BIT left Sparkleton and arrived at Polastraits. There, they found Wario and Waluigi, who had nabbed a Chaos Emerald. While Copter and Punchy chased them, Wings was captured by a bear named Polar, who planned to trade Wings for the stars and the Orb. Meanwhile, 8BIT stole the Chaos Emerald from Wario & Waluigi. On the way to free Wings, 2BIT, Rainbow, and Dog met Big, who was looking for whoever "dropped" a Chaos Emerald. With the help of Big, Wario, and Waluigi, Wings was rescued, and the group got to take Big's Chaos Emerald. Now, 2BIT, Dog, and Wings have left the group, leaving Copter, Punchy, and Rainbow to explore Polastraits on their own.
Now, on to the next chapter!


"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." Gemini the fennec had arrived in Polastraits. She had followed Lospecter to the Olympic Winter Games, and after asking around, determined he was in this area. "You can't hide from me forever! I'll put a stop to you and your Lost Ones if it takes forever!" she said, looking around in every direction, pointing her wand at anything that moved. She wasn't about to let Lospecter or his minions sneak up on her, so she remained alert and mobile. "This place seems clear. I guess I'll try over by the frozen lake." As she started to walk to her destination, she tripped and fell face-first into the snow! "Oooof!!" Surprised, she quickly turned herself over and pointed her wand around, ready to zap anything that might have tripped her. "Lospecter! Lost Ones! Errr... Or did I just trip..." Seeing no one, Gemini climbed back to her feet and checked the ground where she tripped. She noticed a shiny blue object in the snow, so she picked it up and examined it. It was an orb with a symbol shaped like a drop of water on it. "What's this? I sense some sort of energy from it..." she said to herself. "That is the Orb of Water!" said a sinister voice somewhere in front of her. "Huh? Who's there?" Gemini gasped. Seemingly out of nowhere, a ninja dressed in white emerged and produced a katana, which he pointed at Gemini. "So good of you to find it for me. Now, hand it over, or face the wrath of White, the Black Ninja!" he warned. Gemini backed away a little. "Huh? Black ninja? Um... You look like a white ninja to me..." she stammered. White glared at her. "Do not contradict me. I am a highly trained agent of Conquer Corp. If you get on my bad side, I will destroy you without mercy! So, what will it be?" he said. Gemini glanced at the Orb in her hands. Clearly, it was something she should not give away to just anyone, least of all to a "black ninja." She held her wand tightly and pointed it at White. "That was kinda impressive, how you appeared out of nowhere like that. Now, watch me. Abra-ka-warpra!" With a wave of her wand, Gemini warped herself away! White looked around furiously. "Escaped? The fool. For choosing to vanish, I will make her vanish permanently!" he growled.


Elsewhere, Copter, Punchy, and Rainbow were still exploring Polastraits. They were walking along an icy bridge leading from the pier to the northern part of the island. Soon, they came across a familiar face. "Well, well... Rosalina, wasn't it?" Punchy said. Indeed it was Rosalina. She had a look of concern on her face. "I have terrible news. Power Stars have been disappearing from the area rapidly. A thief is going around stealing them." she said. Copter looked grim as he held up the two stars they'd collected. "Sounds like we're working too slow..." he said. "Do you know anything about the thief?" Punchy asked. Rosalina shook her head. However, Rainbow noticed something. "Hey! There's a guy sneaking around over there! Maybe he's the thief!" she said, pointing to a man dressed in black sneaking around atop the thin ice just below the bridge. As the group ran over to check him out, he panicked. "Gadzooks! I've been spotted! Now, I must disappear..." Before he could finish speaking, the ice broke beneath his weight, and he fell into the ice cold water. "Aaaaiiiiiieeee!! Is this the end of Black, the White Ninja!?" he screamed, splashing around helplessly. "Definitely not our thief..." Punchy muttered. Copter flew over the ice and pulled Black out. "You are far too heavy to be standing on that ice!" he grunted. Once Copter and Black were safely on the bridge, the ninja saluted Copter. "Sir! I am in your debt! If you hadn't pulled me out, my mission would surely fail!" he said. "What's your mission, black ninja?" Rainbow asked. Black gasped angrily. "You dare?! I am Black, the WHITE Ninja! Not black ninja! Errr... My mission? I am searching for the missing Orbs of Light. I must find them before White, the Black Ninja!" he explained. Rosalina crossed her arms and shook her head. "Clearly, he is not the thief. We must hurry to the nearest Power Star. Maybe we can catch the thief in the act!" she said. Black shrugged. "Sorry, I cannot help you. I must be on my way!" he said, backing away from them. Copter grabbed him by the arm. "Oh, no you don't! I'm going with you! We're working on keeping those Orbs out of the wrong hands, too!" he said. Punchy nodded in agreement. "Right, and me and Rainbow will go with Rosalina!" he said. Rainbow smiled and ran off. "Let's go then! Follow me, One and Rosy!" she shouted. Punchy took off after her right away. "You don't know the way!!" he yelled. As Rosalina followed them, Black turned to leave as well. "Now, I must disappear, mysteriously! As is my way!" he said, holding up some smoke pellets. He tossed them on the ground and was obscured by smoke, but when the smoke faded, he was still there, coughing. "Argh... What did I do wrong?" he muttered. Copter rolled his eyes. "Never mind disappearing. Let's just go!"

News Brief! > Much about Black is a mystery. He has been a useful ally to Jimmy on his adventures, but he is troubled by his inability to perform a ninja vanish.

Gemini found herself near one of the bobsleigh slopes. She was a bit disoriented, because she warped with no target area in mind. When she regained her composure, she noticed people fleeing the bobsleigh starting area. "Run for your lives! Ghosts!!!" shouted a penguin as it slid by on its belly. Gemini glanced in the direction people were running from and saw exactly who she expected to see: Lospecter! He was creating explosions using his strange cards, and he wasn't alone. A large, round, white ghost with a gold crown on its head was scaring people as well. "Ha ha ha ha! Cower before the mighty King Boo! Ha ha ha ha!" the ghost laughed. Looking behind them, Gemini saw they had Lakitu trapped. "S-stop it, you dumb spirits! I was going to organize a bobsleigh contest!" he stammered. King Boo looked at him creepily. "Haw haw haw..." he laughed quietly. Lospecter shuffled his cards and turned to Lakitu. "You have something we want. Just hand us the Power Star and you can get back to your Olympic silliness." he said. Suddenly, a bolt from Gemini's wand soared past Lospecter. He looked a bit annoyed as he and King Boo turned to face Gemini. "You AGAIN? Could you come back a little later?" he groaned. Gemini shook her head. "No, Lospecter! I'm going to stop your evil here and now!" she shouted. King Boo chuckled at her. "How precious. She thinks she can defeat us! You cannot scare a ghost, little girl!" he said. Lospecter drew some cards from his deck. "I think we should deal her in! After all, she came such a long way just to see me!" he chuckled. King Boo let out a whistle as Lospecter threw some cards down. Several Boos flew to King Boo as lospirits emerged from Lospecter's cards! "After her, Boos!" King Boo ordered. "Happy ghostbusting!" Lospecter laughed. Gemini started shooting bolts from her wand at the ghosts, but they quickly began swarming her. The Boos laughed playfully as Gemini started randomly shooting in her panic. "So... many of them! This was a bad idea..." she muttered. Lospecter snapped his fingers, and the lospirits charged at Gemini! "Abra-ka-blockra!" As Gemini hurriedly cast a barrier around herself, she knew she was in big trouble!


Despite Black's comical demeanor, he somehow managed to track down White. He and Copter spied him walking across a wood bridge at the north part of Polastraits. They were atop a cliff to the east of the bridge, watching carefully. "White's over there... And it looks like he brought that witch, Sable, with him." Black observed. Copter squinted his eyes to better see the two villains in the distance. "Yep, that's a white ninja and a witch all right... Looks like you have luck to make up for your goofiness..." he muttered. "White is the BLACK ninja, fool!" Black corrected. White and Sable soon crossed the bridge, and White spotted Black and Copter above. "Sable... We're being watched. Let's move!" he said quietly. Before Black and Copter knew it, White managed to skillfully jump up the wall to the cliff they were standing on, while Sable teleported up with her magic! "Aaah! Wh-what the!?" Copter gasped. Black drew his katana and struck a defensive pose. "White! I will not let you have the Orb! Hand it over if you have it or tell me where it is if you don't have it!" he shouted quickly. Sable looked confused. "Come again? Never mind! He's got that stupid fox guy with him! I've got a score to settle!" she growled. White glanced in her direction. "Very well. You can deal with them. Just point me in the direction of that fennec's magical energy." he said. Copter was surprised at the mention of a fennec. "Huh? Could that be Gemini?" he wondered. Sable pointed somewhere to the east, where she believed Gemini was, and White ran off in that direction. "Wait! Come back, coward!" shouted Black, as he and Copter started to follow him. Sable stood in their way. "Not so fast, boys. I owe both of you a beating!" she said. Black shook his fist at her. "Out of my way! I have to finish my mission, and then give White his mail! The postman always mixes us up." he said. Copter raised his fists in anticipation of a fight. "We can take her! Well, I can take her, anyway..." he said. Sable laughed at them. "You clowns don't seem to get it..." Sable waved her hands and cast a powerful wind spell, which sent Copter and Black flying off the cliff and onto the ground! They tumbled onto the thin ice at the center of Polastraits, and it quickly began to crack under their weight. Sable warped down to the solid ground next to the thin ice. "I'm gonna put you fools on ice! Or... six feet under it! Ha ha ha ha!" she cackled.


Gemini was in big trouble. The Boos and lospirits made short work of her barrier, and she was struggling to protect herself from their onslaught. It seemed as though the ghosts would overwhelm her any moment. Suddenly, dozens of snowballs rained upon the ghosts, guided by chaos energy! The startled ghosts fled the area, and Punchy and Rainbow ran over to Gemini to see that she was OK. Lospecter and King Boo, who were chasing around Lakitu, now turned to face Punchy and Rainbow. Rosalina wasn't far behind them. "Lakitu! Get the star out of here!" she shouted. Lakitu nodded and fled into the bobsleigh slope. "Are you OK, Wanda?" Rainbow asked Gemini. "Y-yeah... I think so..." she said shakily. Punchy glared at Lospecter. "You again? Copter beat you fair and square on the ski slope! Beat it!" he shouted. Lospecter wagged his finger at Punchy. "Uh-uh-uh, it's a new game now. New players, new prize. And if you'll excuse me, the prize is getting away." he said, floating over to the bobsleigh slope. "Hey! Wait!" Punchy shouted, chasing him. King Boo hovered into his path. "Bwa ha ha! You know... Your green color reminds me of someone I hate. Run on home like he would, if you know what's good for you!" he growled before following Lospecter down the bobsleigh slope. "We can't let them get away!" Rosalina said urgently, motioning to a bobsleigh nearby. Punchy shook his head. "No way! I mean, how do you even steer that thing?" he protested. Rainbow grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the bobsleigh. "C'mon, One! It'll be fun!" Rosalina climbed into the bobsleigh first, followed by Punchy dragged by Rainbow. Punchy glanced over at Gemini, who was looking a bit worried. "You coming? It's a four seater." he said. Gemini shook her head. "I should probably rest. All those ghosts caught me off guard." she said. "Uhhh... Could you give us a push, then?" Punchy asked, realizing that they were supposed to board the sleigh while it was in motion. Gemini walked behind the sleigh and fired a bolt from her wand at it to get it going. "Thaaaaaaanks!!!" Punchy shouted as the bobsleigh took off at high speed. Gemini sighed and started looking for a place to rest, but was quickly interrupted. "I have you now!" White jumped onto the bobsleigh track and drew his katana. "Looks like you are a bit tired, too. Certainly not in any condition to pull off another vanishing act!" he observed. Gemini raised her wand in preparation. "You're probably right... But I still won't let you take that orb without a fight!"


Sable was on the attack, sending various spells towards Copter and Black. Copter had managed to fly over the ice, and lift Black up with him, but Sable's spells forced him to keep dodging, so he was unable to try to get to solid ground. They were trapped! "I repeat... You are too heavy!" Copter grunted as he began to grow tired. "I'm not that heavy. You're just weak!" Black argued. "Won't... dignify... with comment..." Copter groaned. Sable cackled at their predicament. "Better land on the ice, or you'll drop through it! Then again, the minute you land, I'll scorch you!" she said, making fireballs in her hands. It seemed hopeless as Copter slowly started to drop back to the ice. Sable prepared to throw a fireball. However, she soon found herself unable to move! "Huh? What's going on...?!" she growled. A hedgehog approached Sable from her right, his hand held up as if to "hold" her in place. It was Silver the hedgehog! "What do you think you're doing? Those two are trapped on that ice!" he said to Sable. "Duuuuh!" she replied mockingly. Silver raised his other hand in Copter and Black's direction, and used his psychic powers to carry them back to land. Black knelt before Silver humbly. "Thank you, mystic porcupine. I am indebted to you." he said. Copter thanked him as well. "Another minute and we'd be sunk... literally." he said. "It's no big deal." Silver replied, turning to Sable. "What was this about, anyway?" he asked. Copter's eyes went wide as he remembered. "Right! Gemini! C'mon, Black, we gotta hurry after White!" Copter and Black hurried off in the direction Sable had pointed earlier, leaving her alone with Silver. "Maybe she knows something about the reason I came to this time..." he thought. "You can let me go now!" Sable yelled. Silver released her from his grip. "I have to ask you something. Do you know anything about the Chaos Emerald, the Power Stars, or the Orbs of Light?" he asked. Sable smiled at him smugly. "I know YOU won't be able to stop us from getting them. Bye now!" Before Silver could stop her, Sable used her magic to warp away! "Ah! How'd she do that? Darn it!" Silver groaned.

News Brief! > White is a much more skilled ninja than Black, though he is every bit as much of a bungler as he is. The two are rivals, though no one knows how their rivalry began.

Gemini fought with White for a bit, using the handful of magic attacks she knew. White's blade had a dark power that enabled him to parry most of her attacks with ease. She was already tired from fighting the ghosts, and White was only toying with her. "Your strength is failing. Give it up, girl!" he said. Gemini shook her head. "No way! I may not know what this is all about, but I can see letting you have this orb would be a big mistake!" she insisted. Just then, Copter and Black arrived on the scene. "White! No more running away!" Black shouted. White scoffed at him without bothering to look at him. "Some ninja you are. You could have tried to stealthily take me down." he pointed out. Black drew his katana. "I battle with honor! Something you wouldn't know about!" he said. White rolled his eyes, and then jumped into the air, landing behind Gemini! He swiftly hit her in the head to knock her out, then picked her up and jumped into a bobsleigh. Using his sword, he struck the ground to start the sleigh moving. "Honor accomplishes nothing! Today, I am the victor!" he said as the sleigh began to pick up speed. "Not yet, you're not!" shouted Black, who ran towards the sleigh and jumped aboard! As the bobsleigh took off without him, Copter watched with a dumbfounded expression. "They're crazy..." he muttered. Suddenly, another bobsleigh that had been sitting around the area started to move! Copter saw 2BIT pushing the sleigh using the handle on its side. "THIS is how you start these things! Need a ride, Copter?" he shouted. Copter hurried to the sleigh and jumped in, followed by 2BIT. "How'd you know I'd be here?" Copter asked. "Created you. Created Black and White. Created Gemini. I have a way of knowing how these things might play out!" 2BIT explained, "Now, start leaning. We'll have to steer this thing pretty good to catch up with the other bobsleighs ahead!" Copter started leaning, but looked confused. "There's more than one ahead!?" he asked. 2BIT chuckled. "Sorry for the spoiler!" he said.

The bobsleigh carrying Punchy, Rainbow, and Rosalina was closing in on Lospecter and King Boo. However, the ghosts were about to catch Lakitu! Realizing that he had to act fast, Punchy stood up in the bobsleigh. "Only one way to stop them in time! Chaos Avalanche!" He used the power of chaos to lift some snow from the bobsleigh slope and hurl it at the ghosts. It simply passed through King Boo, but it knocked Lospecter out of the sky! Unfortunately, it also made the snow ahead uneven. "Aaaahh! Your snow fell in our way, One! We're gonna crash!!" shouted Rainbow. The bobsleigh hit the pile of snow from Punchy's attack and flipped over, dropping its passengers on the ground before tumbling further down the slope in a violent crash! Punchy, Rainbow, and Rosalina were motionless for a moment. Lospecter dug himself out of the snow and looked around. "Ha ha, brilliant move. Stay right there and I'll have you all turned into losol in a minute." he said before glancing to King Boo. He'd caught Lakitu, and soon wrestled the Power Star away from him! "Bwa ha ha! Perfect! Now scram, cloudy!" he laughed, smacking Lakitu away!

Meanwhile, Black and White were locked in a swordfight atop their bobsleigh. White held the blue Orb in one hand, while Gemini was still unconscious at the front of the bobsleigh. They leaned back and forth as they fought, in order to keep the sleigh from crashing, but that wouldn't work for long. "Black, you fool! Give it up, before you kill us all in a crash!" White shouted. Black continued to parry White's attacks as he replied. "Ha! I'll defeat you and save the girl before then! So maybe YOU'd better give up!" While this was happening, 2BIT and Copter were maneuvering their bobsleigh alongside Black and White's. Copter stood up in preparation for a jump. "Am I crazy? This'll probably kill me..." he said to himself. 2BIT struggled to keep the bobsleigh on course. "It's too late for second thoughts now, Copter! Hurry up and jump, these bobsleighs weren't designed to share the same track!" he shouted. As their bobsleigh began to move ahead, Copter gulped nervously and jumped to the other bobsleigh! He landed between White and Gemini, but the weight transfer between the two sleighs caused them both to spin out of control! Soon, the bobsleighs crashed into each other, catapulting their passengers into the snow ahead as they skidded to a halt! Copter had landed on his back, and struggled to get up, but felt something weighing him down. Gemini had somehow landed on top of him! Luckily, she was beginning to regain consciousness. "Huh... Wha...? Snow?" she muttered, reacting to the first thing she could see. "Please get off me..." Copter muttered. Gemini quickly jumped off of him, startled. "I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up..." Once she and Copter were standing, they looked around to find 2BIT, Black, White, Rosalina, Punchy, and Rainbow all recovering from their respective crashes. "These things are deathtraps..." Punchy groaned, having seen all three crashes. Miraculously, no one was seriously hurt. Seeing Lospecter and King Boo, White sped over to team up with them. "I have the Orb! Let's leave these pathetic fools while we have victory!" he suggested. However, Black wasn't about to let him escape. "Not so fast, villains!!" he shouted, randomly tossing throwing stars at the villains. They mostly missed their targets, and the trio of enemies started laughing at him. However, Black's last star managed to hit the Power Star King Boo was holding, causing him to drop it! It landed at Rosalina's feet, and she immediately picked it up! "All right! More dumb luck!" Copter cheered. Lospecter glared at him and reached for his cards, but soon discovered he couldn't find them. "Huh...? Aaargh!! I must've dropped my cards in the snow! Don't go away, I'll find them really quick!" he shouted, diving over to the snow pile to dig through it. In the meantime, the heroes still had King Boo and White to deal with.

Black immediately ran ahead to take on White. "Now, we battle!" he shouted. White responded by channeling dark energy into his sword and shooting it at Black, knocking him over! "Ooof!! Cheater!" he yelled. Copter ran to attack White next, attempting to tail whip him, but was also knocked aside by his dark energy attack. Meanwhile, Punchy was confronted by King Boo. "Gwa ha ha ha! Give me your best shot!" the ghost laughed. Punchy tried to punch him, but his fist merely passed through. He tried again several times, until King Boo laughed at him and punched him back! Punchy stumbled backward a bit. "How the heck do I hit this guy?" he muttered in frustration. During the distractions, Gemini ran over to Lospecter, who was frantically searching for his precious cards. "Now's my chance..." she thought, aiming her wand at him. "Solare!!" She fired a beam of light at Lospecter, which knocked him away from the snow he was digging through. However, it did little real damage. "Ho ho ho, real funny! Sneaking up on me like that. But guess what? You're too late! I found one of my cards! Now, watch this!" Lospecter held up the card he'd found. It glowed with a golden light for a moment, and in a flash, all the cards appeared in his hands! Meanwhile, Copter and Black continued fighting White, though it was difficult with him using dark magic to keep them from teaming up. Frustrated, Copter backed away and picked up a snow ball. "This ought to trip him up." he said, tossing it at White's head. White saw it coming and sliced it with his sword, but that enabled Black to get close enough to fight back! Soon, they were busy sword-fighting again. Meanwhile, 2BIT, Rainbow, and Rosalina were watching Punchy struggle to fight King Boo. Every attack Punchy tried simply passed through the royal ghost, and he was out of ideas. "I could use some help over here, you know!" he shouted at his "audience." Rainbow shrugged and threw a snow ball at King Boo, which simply passed through him. "Well, I'm stumped, One..." she said. 2BIT turned to Rosalina. "Even I have no idea what to do. How about you?" he asked. Rosalina held up the Power Star. "Perhaps the power of the star will guide us." she said, releasing the star. It floated in the air a moment, and then rose into the air. A brilliant light shined forth from the star, illuminating the whole area! Both King Boo and Lospecter yelped as the light struck them. "Gwaaa!! That light's too intense!!" King Boo shrieked. "What the heck!? It burns!!" Lospecter yelled. The two ghost fled the area as fast as they could, unable to stand the star's light. When the light faded, White found himself alone, surrounded by his foes. "Nice trick. Consider this battle a draw. For I still have the Orb of Water!" he reminded them. "Not for long!" Black said. White chuckled at him. "Sorry, Black. Now I shall vanish into the unknown. As is my way." Before anyone could pursue him, White surrounded himself with dark energy, and in a second, the dark energy vanished, and him along with it!

Black stomped his foot furiously after White's escape. "He cheats, I tell you! Well, I'll catch him yet! Now I shall disappear mysteriously! As is MY way!" he said, grabbing an odd sort pellet from his pocket. He threw it to the floor, and the snow beneath him flew into the air, obscuring him from sight! However, as the snow fell back down, everyone could see that Black fell over along with it. "Curses..." he muttered. 2BIT waved good-bye to Black. "Just go, already. We won't tell anyone you didn't disappear." he said. Black stood up and waved back. "Right... No time to waste! Farewell!" As Black ran off, the rest of the group gathered together. Rosalina entrusted Copter with the Power Star. "Guard it well. I will continue to search for the others." she said. "We will, too, Rosy!" Rainbow promised. Rosalina smiled warmly and walked away. Now, everyone turned to 2BIT. "Have fun on your break?" Punchy asked. 2BIT shrugged. "I never catch a break. I heard rumors of King Boo in the area and started looking for him." he said. Gemini was looking kind of lost. "Just how did I get here?" she wondered. "You got knocked out and caught by that ninja." Copter explained. 2BIT grinned at Copter and Gemini. "Yeah, and we went to save you. Copter risked his life doing it, too." he said. Copter blushed and turned around to hide it. "I... So, what? What are you implying?" he said, flustered. Punchy and Rainbow chuckled at him. "What're ya gettin' so nervous about, Copt?" Punchy joked. Copter glared at Punchy. "Shut up!" he said. Gemini giggled at him, too. "Well, thanks anyway, Copter." she said. Then, she turned to 2BIT. "Who are you, though?" she asked. "Errr... I'm 2BIT. I don't mean to rush things, but perhaps we'd better clear the bobsleigh track." he suggested. Suddenly, Lakitu emerged from his hiding spot behind the crashed bobsleighs. "Uh, hello again, fellas. Thanks for recovering the Power Star. I'd ask for it back, but I think I'm going to quit these special events. I'll just find another job here at the Olympic Winter Games." he said. "Yeah, that might be better for everyone..." Punchy noted. Lakitu cleared his throat. "Ahem, anyway... Since you guys are hunting Power Stars, I guess I'll reward your help with a tip! They're about to hold a big Fever Hockey tourney, with THREE Power Stars as the prize!" he said. "Really? Where?" Copter asked. Lakitu looked thoughtful. "Let's see... Where was it... Oh! Right! Cubyrinth! There hasn't been snow there, but you don't need snow for an ice hockey arena, so they're gonna start it soon! You'd better hurry if you wanna get there! Luckily, the cannon to Cubyrinth isn't far from here." he informed them. "Thanks for the tip, Cloudy!" Rainbow said. Gemini glanced around the group. "Hmmm... Would any of you mind if I tag along? It seems like Lospecter's after those stars, too. I can't let him get his slimy hands on them!" she said. 2BIT nodded. "Sure, you and Copter can hold hands the whole way to Cubyrinth." he joked. Both Copter and Gemini blushed at the notion, but Copter quickly masked it with anger. "Quit talking crazy talk! I'll fix you!" he yelled, chasing 2BIT as they headed for the nearest exit. Rainbow was the first to follow them. "Come on, One! They'll leave us behind!" she said. Punchy started chasing her angrily as well. "Quit calling me One!!" he shouted. "What am I getting into?" Gemini asked herself as she followed the others away. Thus, their exploration of Polastraits came to a close, and the quest at Cubyrinth was about to begin!

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment