Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Fever Hockey Showdown!

Based on Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, this story features many of my original characters. Here''''s your chance to meet some of my non-Sonic characters!

Oddly, the site won''''t accept 2 as the 1st letter of the title...

Chapter 8 - Fever Hockey Showdown!

Chapter 8 - Fever Hockey Showdown!
2BIT & GeneX at the Olympic Winter Games
Chapter 8 - Fever Hockey Showdown!

Notes: Sonic the Hedgehog and related characters are (c) SEGA and Sonic Team. You knew that, right?
Super Mario characters are (c) Nintendo. I'm sure you knew that, too.
GeneX, its related fancharacters, and other original characters in this story are (c) 2BIT (TheGreatGator).

The story thus far:
Copter, Punchy, Rainbow, and 2BIT had arrived in Polastraits. They soon found Wario and Waluigi, who had obtained a Chaos Emerald. As Copter and Punchy chased them for the emerald, Polar attacked and kidnapped Wings, prompting 2BIT, Rainbow, and Dog to attempt to rescue him. 8BIT escaped with Wario and Waluigi's Chaos Emerald, and Polar attempted to get a Chaos Emerald Big had found, but with the combined efforts of Big, Dog, Rainbow, Wario and Waluigi, Polar lost the emerald and his captive. Left on their own, Copter, Punchy, and Rainbow soon encountered Rosalina, who informed them of Power Star thefts in the area. In addition, Gemini had found the Orb of Water, and was being pursued by a ninja called White. With another ninja, Black, they managed to rescue Gemini and the Power Star, but White escaped with the Orb. On Lakitu's advice, the group now heads for Cubyrinth, where an ice hockey contest is being held for a prize of three Power Stars!
Now, on to the next chapter!


The stands were packed to capacity at the Cubyrinth Fever Hockey arena. Spectators cheered and shouted as fanfare was played, signaling that the event they were waiting for was soon to begin. Omochao hovered in the center of the arena, holding a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the start of the Fever Hockey Amateur Tournament! It's almost time for the games to begin!" he announced. As the fans awaited the announcement of the teams that would be competing, Copter and Punchy looked out at the arena from the teams' entrance. "How'd we get into this...?" Copter wondered aloud as he covered his ears, annoyed by all the noise. Punchy shrugged. "I'm more curious as to how we ended up teamed with those two..." he said, glancing back at their other teammates. Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat were waiting patiently behind them, eager for their match to begin. "You know why we're on the same team, you were there." Silver said plainly. Punchy cracked a slight smile, amused that Silver took his question seriously. Of course he knew. He and Copter were late to enter, and Silver's team was two people short. So, they all entered together. Ordinarily, two people were all that was needed to enter Fever Hockey, but this tourney was being held with special rules, due to its special prize, three Power Stars! Blaze was very anxious for the match to begin, and pushed past Copter and Punchy to get a look at the arena. "Wow, this is quite an event... So many spectators..." she said to herself. Silver looked thoughtful. "By the way, who's gonna be our goalie?" he wondered. Some people behind him laughed at his question. Silver, Copter, Punchy, and Blaze turned around to find Vortex, Zipp, Crash, and Bucky! "Sssstill haven't decided who your goalie isss? Ha! Foolssss!" Vortex taunted. "Looks like we're your first opponents. Best of luck, my Experiments..." Bucky grinned. Silver and Blaze glanced at Copter and Punchy. "You know them?" Blaze asked. Zipp chuckled as Copter and Punchy made annoyed faces. "If it makes you feel better, I'm the goalie! But I warn ya, I may be small, but I'm FAST!" Before anyone could say anything else, fanfare started playing outside again. "Game time!" Crash realized. Punchy clutched his hockey stick tightly. "All right, then. Bring it on!"


As the tourney was starting inside the arena, someone was still trying to get in. Espio, who had been in charge of admissions to the event, tossed out the stubborn kid he'd been arguing with. That kid was Jimmy, the hero who had helped Copter and Punchy defeat Dr. Spizzy back in Frostown. "That was so rude! I just wanted to get in there! Friends of mine are playing!" Jimmy shouted as he ran back to Espio. "Once again, Jimmy was feeling the sting of being a loser." said the Narrator. Jimmy glanced upwards and shook his fist. "Stay out of this, Florence!" he yelled. "What seems to be the trouble here?" asked someone who had just arrived on the scene. It was a large, blue colored dragon with a friendly demeanor. Jimmy knew him well. "This dope won't let me in to watch the hockey tourney, Zeppo!" he explained. Espio glanced at Zeppo, remaining serious. "I tried to tell him, the arena is full. There are no more seats available." he said. Jimmy scoffed at him. "Yeah, right! A big giant stadium like that doesn't have any seats? Those little winged dudes and those turtles don't take up that much space! Heck, even the mushroom heads are pretty short! Let me in!!" he shouted. "Jimmy could not be swayed by logic or reason. And we wonder why he's a loser." the Narrator said smugly. Zeppo nodded. "Yeah, I'd have to say you're being pretty childish, Jim. If there's no room, there's no room." he pointed out. "Hmph. Just because you don't fit anywhere... And don't call me Jim!" Jimmy pouted. Espio rolled his eyes and walked back inside, locking the door behind him. Jimmy tugged at the door in frustration. "Why you little!! Just wait till I get ahold of you, you noseless nobody!!" he yelled. "Indeed, Jimmy was a nobody." the Narrator said. Zeppo grabbed Jimmy by the arm. "Calm down! This is just making it easy for the Narrator to make fun of you!" he said. Jimmy pulled away from Zeppo. "Lemme go, Zep! I'll show that high and mighty voice and that uptight lizard! I'll find another way inside!" he said, heading for the corner of the building. Zeppo looked at Jimmy with pity. "That'll never work, Jim..." he warned. "You coming or not?" Jimmy asked. Zeppo sighed and started to follow him. "Thus, Jimmy's next pointless quest began!" the Narrator announced. "Shut up..." Jimmy muttered.

News Brief! > Zeppo is a rare blue Zeenok, a type of ice dragon. His species has been heavily hunted, and Zeppo may even be the last of his kind.

Round 1 of the first Ice Hockey match was about to begin. Punchy had been selected to be the team's goalie, while Silver would face Bucky for early control of the puck. As the players moved into position, Omochao announced the matchup. "Round 1! Team Silver vs. Team GeneX! The game will begin when the puck is dropped onto the rink!" he said. "Yay! Go Team Shiny!" Rainbow cheered from her seat, where she was accompanied by Gemini and 2BIT. Charmy Bee buzzed to the center of the rink, holding the puck in his hands. Bucky and Silver watched the puck intently, waiting for Charmy to drop it. "Ready?" Charmy asked. "All set!" Silver replied. "Just get on with it!" Bucky grinned. Without further delay, Charmy dropped the puck into the center of the rink, officially starting the match! Bucky reacted quickly and passed the puck to Crash, who immediately began skating towards Team Silver's goal! However, Silver and Blaze quickly began closing in on him. "Passs the puck!! Over here, you idiot!!" Vortex shouted. Crash grunted angrily and attempted to shoot the puck, but ended up passing it to Silver instead! "Ooops..." he muttered. "You sssstink!!" Vortex yelled. Silver quickly passed the puck to Blaze, who began closing in on Zipp at the goal. "Here, kitty kitty... Let's see what ya got!" Zipp chuckled. Blaze glared at him. "Don't taunt me!" she said, shooting the puck towards the goal! Zipp reacted fast and smacked the puck to Bucky, who was waiting around the middle of the rink! "Sucker!!" Zipp teased. Copter quickly blocked Bucky's path and began fighting for the puck. Bucky kept moving the puck away from Copter as he attempted to get it, but he needed to pass the puck. "Vortex! Crash! Get ready!" Bucky shouted. "Oh, no you don't, old man!" Copter shouted, smacking Bucky's stick with his! The puck went sliding away, and Vortex and Crash quickly skated after it. However, the two of them were sort of treating it as a race. Vortex snatched the puck away just before Crash could, and the rhino slid clumsily away. "Findersss keepersss!" he hissed. Suddenly, Silver and Blaze approached him. "Sssshoot..." he muttered as Silver tackled him aside, leaving Blaze to snatch the puck! She quickly headed for Zipp, who began flying around the goal, taunting her. "Can't pass me!! Nya nya!!" Blaze clenched her teeth and struck the puck, sending it soaring towards Zipp's head! "Yipe!!" shouted Zipp, who ducked the puck, thus allowing it into the goal! "Yes!! We got the lead!" Blaze cheered. "Way to go!" Silver said. Vortex and Crash slid over to Zipp and glared at him. "Hey, Crash shoulda been goalie anyway..." he protested.


Jimmy soon discovered that the Fever Hockey arena had been built into Cubyrinth's massive maze, and to find an alternate entrance, he had to search through the maze. "Jim, do you know where you're going?" Zeppo asked after a while. Jimmy glanced around the nearest corner, and then down the path next to it. "Uh... 'Course I know where I'm going. The hockey arena, remember?" he said. "Jimmy was utterly lost." the Narrator pointed out. Jimmy scoffed at the Narrator and took off around the corner, hoping to find his way quickly to prove he wasn't lost. "I'll show that jerk! It's gotta be this way!" he thought. Zeppo started flying to catch up with Jimmy. "Slow down! Watch where you're going!" he shouted. Seconds later, Jimmy tripped over something and fell. "I warned you!" Zeppo said, landing near Jimmy as he climbed back to his feet. "Blugh... I got snow in my mouth... What happened...?" he groaned, looking at what he'd tripped over. "Jimmy had been knocked over by a rock." the Narrator claimed. Looking at it, Jimmy could see it was no ordinary rock. "Huh? It's red... A red rock?" he muttered. Zeppo looked at it curiously. "Maybe it's valuable." he said. Jimmy shook his head and started to walk away. "Bah, with my luck it's probably cursed or something. Better leave it there." he reasoned. "A cowardly loser, Jimmy abandoned the emerald for someone else to eventually find. Who knows what misfortune will result from his cowardice." the Narrator taunted. Jimmy hesitated and looked back at the red emerald in the snow. "Coward? I'll show him who's a coward! If I ever see him in person, I'll throw that rock at him!" he decided, picking up the Chaos Emerald. As he walked away with it, Zeppo glanced upwards. "Reverse psychology. Nice one, Narrator." he muttered. As Zeppo walked off in the direction Jimmy had gone, 8BIT watched from around the corner. "Fool doesn't know what he has... And he won't know what hit him, either..."


Due largely to the poor teamwork of Vortex, Zipp, and Crash, Team Silver emerged victorious in the first match of the tourney. As Copter, Punchy, Silver and Blaze rested outside the stadium, 2BIT arrived to congratulate them. "That was some match. Good job beating Team GeneX, but don't get cocky. I'd bet that they'd never even played hockey before." he said. Copter shrugged. "I don't know, they didn't seem THAT bad..." he said. "I wonder how the other match is going?" Silver wondered. The second match of the tourney was already underway, but Copter had insisted on going outside as soon as their match was over, because he couldn't stand the noise inside the arena. Soon, the results of the second match became clear, as some triumphant voices were heard near the doorway. "Man, I never saw such a team of wimps!" one of the winning team members squawked as the team exited the arena. Upon seeing who was on the team, Silver and Blaze jumped in surprise. "Eggman Nega!?" they both gasped at once. Eggman's look alike stood in the doorway, holding the door open for his teammates: the Babylon Rogues! "Well, well, Silver AND Blaze. Are you two on a date or something?" Eggman Nega joked. Silver and Blaze glanced at each other and then quickly looked away, blushing. Copter scratched his head. "Eggman's playing hockey with a bunch of birds?" he muttered. Wave the Swallow chuckled at him. "Wow, as clueless as 'Shorty,' and you look just like him, too!" she said. Punchy raised his fists. "I really got the urge to punch each of you in the faces for some reason!" he growled. Storm the Albatross stepped towards him. "If you got a problem with us, you gotta go through me first!" he warned. 2BIT had a very amused look on his face. "Cool, it's like a reunion of Soleanna Struggle. If only we were playing for Time Stones." he joked. Everyone looked at him in confusion. "What are you babbling about a reunion? Most of us have never met!" Copter pointed out. 2BIT frowned. "I feel quite alone here sometimes..." he muttered. Jet the Hawk scoffed at the competition. "Lame, you guys'll probably give up like the last team we faced. Heh, we were creamin' them so bad they threw in the towel!" he boasted. Eggman Nega grinned wryly. "Oh, no, Jet. They won't give up. It's not in Silver or Blaze's nature. Defeating them should be quite fun!" he said. "Well, see you in the arena, then!" Jet said, heading back inside. "Hope you're ready to lose, clueless!" Wave added, following him. "Yeah, we'll settle this inside!" Storm said before leaving as well. As Eggman Nega went back inside, quietly chuckling to himself, 2BIT motioned for them to head inside as well. "Good luck, guys. Try not to wreck the space-time continuum this time." he said. "And who IS that guy?" Blaze muttered before the team headed in to face the Babylon Rogues.


Jimmy and Zeppo continued wandering the maze known as Cubyrinth. There was no denying it at this point, they were lost. "Stupid town... Why did they think it was a good idea to design it as a maze anyway?" Jimmy complained. "It's just as well. After all, the stadium WAS full." Zeppo said. "That still doesn't make it OK for them to build a town like... OW! What was that for!?" Jimmy said, feeling something hit him from behind. He turned to Zeppo angrily, but Zeppo just looked confused. "I didn't do anything... OW!" Something had hit Zeppo as well. Jimmy drew his sword. "Who's there?" he said. They frantically looked around, trying to find their assailant. "I don't see anyone. Ow! Hmm... Maybe it's that Sonic character, speeding around faster than we can see. I knew that guy was probably a jerk!" Jimmy said. "Ow! I don't think Sonic would waste his time bugging us, Jim." Zeppo said, looking for whoever just hit him. Jimmy looked thoughtful. "Something about this is familiar... YEOW!!" Something hit Jimmy in the arm, knocking his sword away! At that moment, they both started being hit from all sides! Jimmy began punching randomly, hoping to hit his invisible foe. "Lemme at 'em! Where are ya!? Take this!!" he shouted. Suddenly, Zeppo came to a realization. "They're Dargics! They must've followed us from Zronia!" he said. Jimmy growled furiously. "No wonder I'm so annoyed! We gotta do something!" he said. "Jim, duck!" Zeppo shouted. "Where?" Jimmy asked. "As he searched for a bird, it was clear Jimmy was an idiot." the Narrator said. Realizing his mistake, Jimmy dropped to the ground. "Now, freeze, Dargics!" said Zeppo before firing a frigid blast from his mouth, which soon froze all the Dargics in blocks of ice, some of which landed on Jimmy. "Ow! Dumb invisible thingies..." he muttered as he pushed aside the ice blocks that landed on him. "Huh. Even frozen you can't see them..." he noted. Suddenly, all the ice-encased creatures vanished, taking the ice blocks with them. In their place, a new foe emerged from out of nowhere. "You may have defeated my minions, but you will not fare so well against me! I, Darking, shall be taking your Chaos Emerald now!" Darking was a black, ghostly shadow, and he looked really mad. "Why'd I leave Zronia?" Jimmy groaned.

News Brief! > No one knows what Dargics look like. They are completely invisible, but it is known that they are creatures of pure darkness. They are said to come from the same place as Wrongos.

It was time for the final match of the Fever Hockey tournament. Team Silver took up the same starting positions as before, with Punchy as the goalie. For the Babylon Rogues' team, Eggman Nega served as the goalie. Silver and Jet approached the center of the arena as Omochao announced the final matchup. "Team Silver vs. Team Babylon! The winning team will get the prize of three Power Stars! Again, the game begins the moment the puck is dropped into the rink!" As before, Charmy flew into the center of the rink, holding the puck. "Are ya both ready?" he asked. Silver nodded. "Ready." he said. "Bring it on!" Jet grinned. Charmy did a midair flip and released the puck. "Yeah! Let the games begin!" he cheered. As the puck struck the ice, Jet was quick to snatch it, and immediately passed it to Wave. She quickly began heading towards Team Silver's goal, but Copter quickly blocked her path. "Not getting past me!" he said. Wave chuckled at him. "Not my intention. Think fast, Storm!" she shouted, passing the puck. Silver attempted to intercept it, but Storm got there first. Silver then tried to block him, but Storm pushed right past him, sending him stumbling away! "Heh heh heh! Have a nice slip!" he laughed. While Silver was trying to regain his balance, Blaze rushed to stop Storm. As she started closing in on him, Storm glanced around. Jet had already made it close to the goal, and there was no one to stop him there but Punchy. "First point's ours! Here, boss!" Storm shouted, passing the puck to Jet! "Stop it, Punchy!" Blaze yelled. Jet caught the puck with his stick and smacked it towards the goal. "I got it... I got it..." Punchy muttered, swinging his stick at the puck. Unfortunately, it was going too fast, and passed into the goal! "I don't got it..." Punchy groaned. Jet laughed at him. "You guys don't have a prayer! We're gonna annihilate you!" he said. In the audience, Vortex and Zipp were enjoying this. "Good job, Punchy! You losssser!" Vortex teased. "Wipe the floor with those punks, birdbrains!" Zipp cheered. Crash and Bucky were less enthusiastic. "But Vortex, if they're losers, and we lost to them, what does that make us?" Crash asked. Bucky frowned. "My experiments better at least put up a fight. I didn't make them so they could embarrass me!" he said. Meanwhile, Punchy was arguing with Copter. "Don't blame me! I can't block it from that close!" he said. "Yeah, but if we play more defensively, we'll never get any points!" Copter argued. Silver and Blaze skated over to stop their arguing. "Enough! This isn't helping!" Silver pointed out. "We have to work together. Our opponents are playing as a team this time, so we have to as well!" Blaze reasoned. By now, Charmy had retrieved the puck, and it was time for the game to continue. "Get ready everyone! This game's not over yet!" he said.


Elsewhere, Jimmy and Zeppo faced off against Darking. The monster began attacking with blasts of dark magic, which Jimmy and Zeppo were unable to dodge. "Owww!! That felt like ten Dargics at once! I gotta get my sword back!" Jimmy groaned. "Maybe he'll freeze as easily as the other Dargics..." Zeppo wondered. He blew his icy breath towards Darking, but he flew above it and laughed at him. "I am not as foolish as my pathetic minions. You won't freeze me!" With that, Darking vanished, leaving Jimmy scratching his head in confusion. "Huh? Did he just run away? What a coward." he muttered. Suddenly, Jimmy was knocked into the wall of the maze by an unseen force! "AAARGH!! NO FAIR!" he shouted. "Was this the end of Jimmy Jimerson? Probably." the Narrator said. Zeppo shook his head. "Not if I can help it! He's gotta be around here somewhere!" he said, blowing ice breath around the area in front of him. Suddenly, he was knocked over from behind. "Ooof! Not good..." he groaned. Darking took a moment to taunt his foes. "Not even a mighty blue Zeenok can stand against the dark powers of Darking! Never mind handing over the Chaos Emerald, it shall be far more entertaining for me to destroy you!" he said. Jimmy stood up crossed his arms. "Hey, what's a Chaos Emerald anyway?" he asked. Darking turned to him. "You don't know? It's a-" before he could finish, Jimmy interrupted him. "I was asking Florence. He's the Narrator, he's supposed to explain things." he grinned. The Narrator let out an irritated sigh. "Very well, I'll explain." he said. Darking looked up at the sky and pointed angrily. "You wait just a minute! I'm just as qualified to explain things as a booming voice with no body!" he shouted. "I do have a body, stupid. Where do you think my voice comes from?" the Narrator argued. "Well then, come down here and say that, 'Florence'!" Darking yelled. "Suck-er!!" Jimmy teased from behind Darking. "Eh?" Darking turned to find Jimmy pointing his Windy Sword at him. Before he could react, a tornado blew from the sword and knocked him into the wall! "Ha, the old distract the bad guy with the Narrator trick! I knew there was a reason I put up with that voice!" Jimmy said. Jimmy and Zeppo approached Darking, ready to attack. Angry and frustrated, Darking opened a portal behind himself. "Fine, I'm leaving. It matters not, anyway. All the great 8BIT really needs... is darkness..." With that, Darking entered the portal and closed it behind him. "Yeah, you better run!" Jimmy shouted. Zeppo looked curious about something. "Hey, what IS a Chaos Emerald? And who's 8BIT?" he asked. Jimmy shrugged. "Who cares? But I bet 2BIT knows. Maybe we'll see him at the ice hockey.... SHOOT! The ice hockey tourney!! I'm missing it!!! Where IS that stupid stadium!?" Jimmy shouted, running off to find it. "And so, once again the day is saved by... yours truly." the Narrator said. Zeppo rolled his eyes and flew after Jimmy. "Care to ask me to give you a ride to the stadium, Jim?" he shouted.

News Brief! > Darking has an unexplained grudge against Shadow the Hedgehog. In the Tails the Fox fangame, Darking could only be challenged by Shadow.

Unfortunately for Jimmy, the Fever Hockey Tournament was almost over. There was just a little bit of time left on the clock, and Team Babylon was winning with 80 points. Team Silver had only 40 points. It seemed pretty much pointless to continue the match, but it continued anyway. Charmy dropped the puck into the center of the rink for what would most likely be the final time, and this time, Silver and Jet struck the puck at the same time! This resulted in the puck flying away from both of them, but luckily for Team Silver, it was traveling in their direction! Copter rushed to get the puck before anyone else could. As he did, the bonus gate opened up on the side of the rink. That was on the other side of the rink from where Copter was, but he had to head for it. "If we can get a ton of bonus points, maybe we can still win!" he thought. He was so focused on the bonus gate that he didn't notice Storm heading straight for him. "Take this!" Storm shouted, charging right into Copter! This caused the puck to go sliding away from both of them. "No, you idiot! Don't tackle him, steal the puck!!" Jet yelled, though it was too late for that. As he and Silver chased after the puck, it slid into the bonus gate. "Now, the roulette will decide the bonus!" Omochao announced as a screen overhead displayed a spinning roulette wheel. Soon the roulette slowed down, and when it finally stopped, it displayed a star, and +50 appeared on the screen! "The next goal will be worth 50 points! With such little time remaining, whoever makes that goal will win the game!" said Omochao. With the bonus decided, the puck shot out of the bonus gate, and Jet quickly snatched it away! "Sorry, but this game's over! All we gotta do is keep this puck away from you!" he pointed out, passing the puck to Wave. "Ha! Another easy win! So long, suckers!" Wave said, skating away with the puck. Copter and Blaze glanced at each other and nodded, each heading after a different Rogue. Copter dashed towards Wave as fast as he could, forcing her to pass the puck over to Storm. As he retrieved the puck, Blaze arrived and forced him to pass it to Jet. "Can't catch us! Here, Wave!" Jet squawked, sending the puck back to Wave. As Team Silver kept the Babylon Rogues passing the puck around, the players were all circling the rink. Wave passed it to Storm, who in turn passed it to Jet, who sent it back to Wave. As the puck made it back to Storm again, Blaze intercepted it. "Hey! No fair!!" Storm shouted. Blaze dashed away from Storm. "All according to our plan! Watch out, Eggman Nega!" said Blaze, who was now close to Team Babylon's goal! "No!! Stop that puck!" Jet shouted. Eggman Nega was easily capable of covering the whole net, from afar, but Blaze was pretty close. "Blaze! Get back!! This isn't fair!!" Nega shouted, swinging his stick around in an attempt to block the whole net. Blaze watched him carefully and took the shot. As the puck reached Eggman Nega, he moved his stick into position to block it. It was close, but the puck passed him just before the stick could touch it! "Team Silver scores 50 points! The score is now 90-80, and Team Silver wins! What a turnaround!" Omochao declared. As much of the audience began cheering, Zipp jumped up and down in his seat angrily. "Booooo! Rip off! We came for blood! Let's start a riot!" he shouted. Crash grabbed him by the wings. "Settle down. Just be happy for our brothers." he said. Bucky nodded in agreement and started clapping. "Well done, Experiment 2..." he muttered.

With the match over, Eggman Nega was chased out of the stadium by the angry Babylon Rogues. "It's all YOUR fault we lost!!" Jet shouted. "You owe us three Power Stars!" Wave added. "We'll see who owes who once I get to my Egg Mobile!" Nega yelled. "Is that a threat?" Storm said threateningly. Once the team was out of the stadium, a ceremony was held to award three Power Stars to the victors. One star was given to Silver, one to Blaze, and the third to Copter and Punchy. "Congratulations to Team Silver! Winners of the Fever Hockey Amateur Tournament!" Omochao announced as the audience cheered. Copter glanced at Silver and Blaze. "Protect those stars for us, OK? There's a lot of bad guys around who want to get their hands on them!" he warned them. Silver nodded. "You can count on us!" he said.

As Team Silver reunited with 2BIT, Rainbow, and Gemini outside, Jimmy and Zeppo finally arrived back at the entrance to the stadium. "Hey... This isn't a different entrance... Arrrgh!! We missed the whole tourney!!" Jimmy yelled as he realized what was going on. "This story is predictably sad." the Narrator said. "Hey, that's not narration!" Jimmy complained. As Silver and Blaze left for their next destination, 2BIT waved to Jimmy and led Copter and the others to him. "I see you got my message after all, Jimmy. But you're late." 2BIT said. Jimmy crossed his arms. "We weren't late! That stuffy lizard wouldn't let us inside!" he protested. "Figures..." 2BIT muttered. Gemini looked at Jimmy and Zeppo curiously. "Who are you?" she asked. The Narrator handled the introductions. "Jimmy and Zeppo now met up with their old friends from Frostown, and a witch named Gemini." he said. Gemini looked up for the source of the voice. "Who was that? Hey! I'm not a witch!" she argued. Zeppo glanced at Jimmy. "You gonna ask about the rock, Jim?" he said. "Oh, yeah..." Jimmy said as he pulled the Chaos Emerald out of his pocket. "We found this thing, and Dargics attacked us. Any idea what it is?" he asked. Rainbow pointed at the emerald excitedly. "A gem! He found one of the gems!" she cheered. "It's a Chaos Emerald, Rainbow." Punchy said. "Yeah, looks like you DO have some luck!" 2BIT added. Before they could talk any longer, the sound of a girl screaming caught their attention! "That scream... Melody!" Jimmy gasped with alarm. "Not much luck..." 2BIT muttered. Copter was first to jump to action. "C'mon, everyone! Let's check it out!"

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment