Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Whisper

We all know the stories. Famine, Pestilence, War, and Death will bring the end of the world. But now Danny must solve the mystery of the mass murder at Sam's Halloween party. The only eyewitnes won't talk about it. Now Danny is faced with a tough mys

Chapter 1 - Whisper

Chapter 1 - Whisper
I Do NOT Own Danny Phantom. Trust me If I did you'd know it be really weird. I don't own the song Whipser eaither. But again I wish i did.

*Music begins playing we see horrible pictures of starving bodies, sick people dieing in pools of vomit, people trying to rip out each other’s eyes and just dead people. There is darkness with four tall hooded figures standing around one little girl. The little girl is crying and shaking her head. The figure in black raises a scythe and slices.*

Catch me as I fall

*We see the same little girl only slightly older. She has white hair and her left eyes is blue her right eyes is green. She is floating above people sobbing. A figure in a green cloak is yelling at her. She continues shaking her head and sobbing. Everything around them looks as if it were in the medieval times. There is a flash of light…*

Say you're here and it's all over now

*Modern times Danny and Sam are sitting together, it is Halloween. Danny is Danny Phantom. Sam is a gothic princess. A girl dressed as American McGee’s Alice is standing behind them looking nervously at the windows. The full harvest moon is rising slowly. There are four tablets in the windows. Danny and Sam lean together about to kiss...*

Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself

*Just before they do, Danny has a blue wisp come out of his mouth. He shrugs and gets up. Sam holds on to his hand but let’s go as he flies away. Sam turns’ back looking sadly at the moon the light travels toward the stone tablets.*

This truth drives me
Into madness

*Sam is shaking her head smirking as the girl dressed as American McGee’s Alice makes urgent gestures toward the window. The girl’s eyes are wide with fear as the moon hits. They begin to shake violently and we see the girl mouth out the words ‘We’re all going to die.’*

I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

*The tablets crash to the ground breaking open. Each one breaks revealing one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Famine, Pestilence, War, and Death stretch their arms and their horses rear backward.*

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

*Famine approached a group of kids raising one arm. The kids collapse to the floor looking as if they had been starved. They were dead before they even hit the ground.*

I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know
That there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be
Blinded by tears
I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

*War raises his arm and another group jump on each other fighting and killing one another in a twisted out of control raging fit. The girl dressed as Alice beckons Sam and Paullina over and points to the door.*

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

*Pestilence raises his arm and groups of kids begin throwing up uncontrollably. Some throw up blood, others a yellow fluid, and still others a black sticky fluid. They all fall to the ground their stomachs bloated their faces a horribly sickly green. Paullina, Sam, and the Alice girl run into a room and shut the door being closely perused by Death.*

Fallen angels at my feet
Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear
She beckons me
Shall I give in
Upon my end shall I begin
Forsaking all I've fallen for
I rise to meet my end

*Death raises his arms and Paullina, Sam, and the other girl exchange horrified glances. Death looms closer. The other girl steps in front revealing a weapon of some kind. Death smirks and waves his arms. The girl narrows her eyes both of them pale green.*

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

*Danny returns seeing the horrible sight but no sign of who caused the mass murder. Danny and Tucker exchange glances and begin searching for Sam. They open the door and find her and Paullina lying dead on the floor looks of pure indescribable terror on their faces. He sees the girl dressed as Alice on her knees panting hard. In her hand a golden object. She puts it away and looks at Danny her eyes pale and frightened.*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moonandstars on October 17, 2005, 6:31:50 AM

moonandstars on
moonandstarsi think im gonna hurl...

Samurai723 on October 11, 2005, 10:20:32 AM

Samurai723 on
Samurai723I NEED TO READ MORE!!! THIS IS AWESOME SO FAR!!! Great Job!!! I'm kinda upset that you killed Sam, though... Still the story is AWESOME!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

ouija-phantom-wolf on December 20, 2004, 12:05:07 AM

ouija-phantom-wolf on
ouija-phantom-wolfthis story gave me nightmares
{good ones=-p} u r awsome!!!

Ghost on July 27, 2004, 1:53:28 AM

Ghost on
Ghostangsty... that's the word :)

Ghost on July 26, 2004, 9:24:58 AM

Ghost on
GhostYay! My kind of fanfic, full of death and stuff. Note for your next chapter, make it very... umm... moody-like and all depressing :)