Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gone

meh was feeing for it

Chapter 1 - Gone

Chapter 1 - Gone


Friday the 13th





A black night all is lost except for a grain of sand lying there so peacfuly in your palm...some say that you should throw it away along with the rest of your memories forget that it ever was in your hand...you know better than that, you put it carefully in a bottle filled with dirt you water it every day yet your hopes are not high. you were told to do this by a old laydy said somthing marvolus was going to happen if you did it. And something did happen, it as not marvelous at all. You died in trying to protect the little grain of sand. And now all your friends miss you, or that is to say I miss you. I came by a few minutes after you died i was going to try and convince you to joint the school play.i will never forget it. You lay there on the floor motionless the grain of sand clutched in your hand. You had an angry expresion that night. You were sick of waiting, you pulled the grain of sand out of the dirt thene somthing odd happend to the grain of sand it sprouted tentacles and strangeld you. That was thirteen years ago, i still have the grain of sand i tend to destroy it as soon as i can. The grain of sand that killed my best friend is here in my pocket. I lost something dear friday the 13th.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment