Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - AGAIN!!!

two teenagers run away from their orphanidge.. yada yada

Chapter 2 - AGAIN!!!

Chapter 2 - AGAIN!!!


I was in a tiny white room. A voice came out behind me. ”choose wisely, i can beat you.” i felt my hand forming a fist, my mouth saying: ”rock.” ”bad choice!” i screamed and looked down at my feet in pain. There was a grey beam going up my legs, as it went higher i could move less. I screamed again and fell through blackness. ”LIGHT! WAKE UP!” someone suddenly yelled. The next thing i felt was a pain on the left side of my face. I opend my eyes and flung myself arround Darks neck crying into his shoulder. He hugged my head closer to his chest and asked me what was wrong. I told him, the words spilling out between the sobs. ”no wonder it felt like you were falling. You fell out of the bed.” Dark said pulling my head off his shoulder. He helped me to my feet and over to the fire. There was a girl sitting on a stool staring as though she was hipnotized into the fire. ”well, I got the fire going. Need anthing else?” she asked. Her hair was red-brown with waves. There was someting strange about her. Her eyes changed color from black to light blue and dark blue and back again, and when she looked at Dark they turned pink. Wierd.... I thought. ”yea, we need some food.” Dark said. I stared at him in disbelief. We had all the food we needed for a week in my back pack! ”okay.” the girl said and stood up as she did so she looked straight into Darks eyes. ”will you come with me?” ”yea...shure...” Dark said. I stared at him as he followed the strange girl and left me alone again! ”toodels!” the girl said and waved. There was a smile on her face that i did not like at all. If i hadn´t sprained my ankle, i would follow them. I was scared and sad. Dark had never left me just because a girl had looked at him. I hoped over to the door. When i came to the door, i didn´t stop. I hopped on in the direction they had gone. I hopped for a minute befor i decided to limp instead of hopp. There was a movement in the bush next to me and i jumped away from it. Unluckily i landed hard on my left foot. I stumbeld and fell to the ground. When i looked up i saw a boy standing there, he looked scared as i sat up. ”have you seen my sister?” he said in a shy voice. ”depends what she looks like.” i awnserd him. He looked like i was going to kill him. Like i was the one stading and he was the one sitting clutching a sprained anckle. ”t-the thing is... i cant t-tell y-you...” ”why not?” ”because she can change her apearance. The only thing that she cant controll are her eyes. They always change color...” well, well, well... eye changin color problem, gone! I thought. ”well, yea. I have seen her foul face. She took my best friend out into the woods about five minutes ago thats why i´m here. Will you help me up? I sprained my anckle yesterday.” i said. He bendt down and helped me up. ”so why are you looking for her?” ”she is my sister. Family. I got to get her home before she does somehting stupid.” the boy said. ”whats your name?” i asked. ”Joseph. Yours?” he asked back. ”Light. Your sisters?” ”Janice. Your friends?” ”Dark...” he closed his eyes and ran away leaving me alone. Great... i´m alone, AGAIN!!!!!! I thought. I sat down on a rock feeling betrayed and stupid.i started to cry. it was begining to rain, but i sa ton the rock and let myself get wet. There was a flash right beside me and the treet hat was five feet away from me began to burn. I screamed and got up of the rock and started to limp as fast as i could away fromm the burning tree. Someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me up. I passed out. AGAIN!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment