Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shina

About a gurl....

Chapter 1 - Shina

Chapter 1 - Shina


The Outcast Angel…





Shina was a girl who mostly was alone. She barley had friends to look out for her. As she almost always was alone she could tell when people were lying to her. One day Shina was going through the tiny village she lived in thinking of her ridiculous amount of homework she had to do one of the city bully's got hold of her in an alley. He hit her in the stomach. “Stand up you little weasel! I am just going to hurt you more if you don't!” he said as he kicked her shins. “Leave her alone…” said a kind yet firm voice. “Don't worry about me…I am just a silhouette down here. Just a silhouette of a shadow of a solitary night. Nothing more.” Shina said looking sad. The bully looked from her to the person at the end of the ally. He left. Shina sat up rubbing her shins. “Thanks.” She said. “no prob. I have to go now. And you have to come.” The guy said. “W-what?” Shina said looking amazed at the guy. “Your an angel. That is why you have to come. I have to find out what angel you are. Fallen, light or dark angel.” He picked Shina up and held her in his hands. Suddenly they were rocketing upward. Shina held on tight to the guys' shirt so she wouldent fall. “Don't worry. I wont drop you.” He said. Shina didn't know why but she felt comfort in these words. When they landed Shina saw a gigantic house. “Oy! That is a huge house!!!!!” she said. “Yes it is.” The guy said. Now you can do what ever you like upstairs just as long as you don't go into the rooms labeled danger.” The guy left the room. Shina saw a chair and went to sit down. A girl with blue wings came out of a room to the left. She had her nose in a book. She gasped as she saw Shina. “Oh… you are here!” she said and ran over to the room where the guy had vanished. Shina got up and sneaked over to the door leaning her ear against it. “…But Daimio, how do we know that she is a real angel? I mean do we have any proof?” Shina stared at a vase in front of her, ear still glued to the door as she heard murmuring. “Because, Xenia, why else should the prophecy exist? You know it says ´the only one who will be powerful enough to defeat her will be her blood…` so obviously Shina is Shari's blood! Don't tell me you don't remember the other part as well: ´her blood will rise to more strength than her sister, she will also be a lonely angel…` so, there you have the prophecy.” Daimio said. “Daimio, there is no such thing as a lonely angel! The only angels are fallen, light and dark angel. You already know that! Xenia said exasperatedly to even more murmurs of agreement. “Fine, be like that but I am going to check if she is one or not.” Shina panicked as she heard footsteps coming towards the door. As the handle turned something bumped into Shinas head. Daimio thought she was upstairs! She ran over to the stairs as though her life depended on it an had just gotten onto the first step and turned around to act as if she was coming down them, when the door opened. Daimio came out. “there you are! Come over here a sec!”









I am truly evil! Wait for the next chapter!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment