Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The book of Illusions

A silly cartoon adventure, about little alien character from a far away planet that joins an team in search for 4 magical books. (may contain mistakes)

Chapter 1 - The book of Illusions

Chapter 1 - The book of Illusions









Center city…

In a galaxy far… far away (every fantasy story has that beginning, WHY?) from the Milky Way, there is a planet that has a similar climate to earth, except the oceans is almost limit less, plus 80% of the world is water! Their planet was triple times bigger than our planet and it had 3 suns. This planet was a humble planet, but we are having our minds on a dry and dead desert that has a terrific city about 30 miles long that is weird in 2 ways. It is big, silver-ish, old fort with men at every corner but it was a city. Nobody was to get out, only if they had the money they could get out of this world full of metal and dust. The city was separated into 2 sections: The rich and the poor. The poor really operated alone. The rich is the place to be. Hey, your rich, what bad could happen in this side of Center City? The poor was just kids that lost their parents in wars, or something like that. The foreign orphans were then brought into a world of disorder. If you had a special talent that not many people knew you could trade and get food and other things you would need to survive. The worst thing that could happen if people got jealous of you, you would get jumped or scorned by the locals and in this world you could get people jealous of you easily. Once you get enough money to get out of the rickety poor side of center city you could travel out and find a better life, and anywhere else is better than this place

Our story begins…

Garbage heap tumbled over the ground and hit the ground with a big thud. On top of the heap of parts, rotten food, and sticks was a shiny round object that probably took weeks for it to be earned. This shiny object is a leny coin. It glowed brightly. Who would throw away such a thing?
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, YOU THING!” a loud shattering squeaky voice said out of nowhere.
“DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT IT TOOK TO GET ONE SINGLE LENY!?” a garbage heap got blown over and there stood a young Thorn Dirdling that was rather small and it stood on a bright blue floating crystal ball. A Thorn Dirdling is a creature that had human appearance, it had 3 toes, 4 fingers, has floating eyebrows, floating hair, and instead of a head there is 3tall and thick thorns (if the middle thorn is tallest than the other thorns, it is a boy. If side thorns are taller than middle thorn, it is a girl). The creature had 2 side thorns taller than the middle.
“I’m sorry Boo-Chi, but I like glow-wee things,” another figure said hopping that boo-chi won’t smack him with a crystal ball that was pure diamond and was half way big as him.
“SO YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO FALL A SLEEP WITH IT! NOW YOU GO AND GET IT TINY!” hollered Boo-chi while Tiny was sleeping.
“So, I’m tired! Do you know how late it is out here!?” Tiny reminded Boo-chi while leaning on a rusty piece of metal. Next thing you know Tiny’s butt ached after the pain when Boo-chi seemed to knock him into next Tuesday. Tiny jumped up and rolled down the heap of dirty and went garbage and then trotted to the Leny coin.

Well with his luck when Tiny went right up to the shiny object some silver dird must have really knocked him into next year, because Tiny said a few things about flying vehicles and robots that seem to really be living. Tiny whirled around and fell over and went to sleep. A silver dird is an eagle like creature, it has a beak and large eyes and they usually have a lot of strength. The force of the attack send Tiny’s top 3 thorns right of him (it didn’t hurt him because he doesn’t need them to live). The great thing about thorns they take 20 minutes for them to instantly regenerate. When I say instantly regenerate I mean when 20 minutes is up they appear in seconds.
“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIINYYYYYYY!” Boo-chi screamed that gave an alarm to the surprise attacker that she was here. The attacker got really startled and backed up into black and dirty garbage and fell in it. Boo-chi quickly thought and jumped up on here round glowing sphere and raced for sleeping Tiny, she grabbed him and took of in a split second up in the black night. She circled around and dove at the coin, but suddenly the attacker snapped up into position and scorned at the two highflying dirdlings. The attacker put its hands together and shot a few magic bolts at them.
“Tiny wake up quick! If that guy gets a hold of us we are goners for sure!” Boo-chi hollered while trying to dodge and get her leny.
“Zzz…hmmm? AHHH…” Tiny woke up staggering and then opened his crystal sword as a shield and deflected the magic bolts toward broken and dirty parts of garbage. Boo-chi quickly and swiftly dodged the flying pieces.
“Boo-chi this is our chance, dive an’ grab IT,” Tiny yelled while managing not to get out cold. Boo-chi dove and dodged garbage heaps that where in the way and went for that coin. Tiny stuck his long arm out and grabbed the sparkly object and got the leny. The attacker leaped into mid-air and shot many bolts. Boo-chi went to top speed to out run the attack; there was no way to dodge this move.
“Boo…chi! Go… to behind the fairy council that could get us protection!” Tiny said still holding onto Boo-chi’s big cap.
“Good Idea Tiny… If we could just make it in time!!” they stuttered a lot because of debry flying into their faces.


Trapped in the Fairy council

The bright glowing bolts were to fast for the 2 hopeless creatures and when the bolt collided with Tiny and Boo-chi: The crystal ball fell right in the bright and magical place and so did Tiny and Boo-chi screaming for help. The ball landed somewhere in the other side of the fairy council, the two fell on the other side, and still clinging on to the leny.
“Man…my but hurts,” Tiny whispered while rubbing his butt (a lot of butt rubbing isn’t there) and getting up. “Boo-chi what happened to you?”
“Stop your jabbering and help me UP!” Boo-chi squealed. Boo-chi landed on her thorns first, so she stuck from the ground upside down (Hey, doesn’t that rhyme?). Tiny went up to her and pulled and tucked on her and finally pulled her out and flew into a rock near by.
“Whew,” Tiny said gasping for air. “Boo-chi since you know this place like your back of your thumb you should know the way out!”
“Tiny I usually fly my way out but I know another exit, but we need to find my crystal ball first.” Boo-chi said gasping for air too.
“Well we are going to have to do it really quick because with our luck that guy is going to find a way in,” Tiny whispered to Boo-chi. Boo-chi started leading Tiny down the sparkly and wonderful look and feel of the castle like building. While they where walking he came across a group of walls and tried to jump them, they where dark gray and dirty walls but when fairy dust goes past it is sparkles and makes a good effect. Tiny is a really good at jumping and leaping on to platforms, this was the tallest jump he would have to make if he would like to get out of here easily, but the wall was too high up, so they continued their walk to get out of this beautiful place.
“Wow… Boo-chi you have the best class!” Tiny whispered to Boo-chi while starring at all the wonderful artifacts and glowing objects.
“I know Tiny…huh…Do you get the feeling that we are being watched?” Boo-chi asked Tiny that was not in reality at the moment. Boo-chi snapped her white long fingers at Tiny, Tiny tapped back in.
“BOO-CHI LOOK OUT!” Tiny squealed while ramming Boo-chi into a wall to prevent Boo-chi being hit by the blaster fire.
“Huh!?” Boo-chi stammered. They looked back and saw the attacker, they new exactly who this person is, it is Leo’s greatest enemy…D.P. (D.P. created a group club and everybody must have a name that is really 2 letters)
“Wha…wa…wa…wat…what do you want with us…D…D…E?” The 2 dirdling’s stammered and shook so badly the walls started to shake.
“The LENY!” D.P. yelled fiendishly.
“NEVER!” Boo-chi hollered shooting up.
“Got proof that it’s yours?” D.P. said snickering.
“Sure I do, right here.” Boo-chi said while jumping into her light blue cap that closed up and some movement started to occur.
“Tiny, ya friend is weird man,” D.P. whispers to Tiny that is slumped down on a nearby old and brown table.
“ZZZzzz,” Tiny snores.
“Right…” D.P. said. The disorderly cap soon came to a stop and opened up and Boo-chi popped out of it.
“Here you go, the bank’s papers that I traded in 100silvets for 1 leny that has a ID of 1354325,” Boo-chi said happily and acting so confident. D.P. looked at the brown document and then looked at the leny’s ID. D.P. took a rock and threw it against the ground angrily.
“Man…and I thought I was so close to getting another leny,” D.P. whispered sadly, and then she trotted of toward the exit.
“Tiny!” Boo-chi smacked the sleepy Tiny that was doubled up on a brown desk. “We’re ALIVE.” Tiny suddenly snapped up into position wiped of his trousers.
“That’s a relief,” Tiny said.
“Hey D.P, did you see Boo-chi’s crystal ball?” Tiny asked politely. Suddenly D.P. spun her hands and a crystal ball appeared and then tossed Boo-chi’s glowing spear.
“Now we could get out of here!” Boo-chi yelled and danced around.
“That was too easy, you think she’s up to somethin’?” Tiny asked in a low tone.
“Tiny don’t be like Leo…” Boo-chi got interrupted.
“Me… acting like Leo that blames almost everything on D.P. I am not even close to being like Leo!” Tiny said while jabbing Boo-chi.
“…You are right, you are nothing like Leo,” Boo-chi looked up at the sky. “Leo is gonna yell our heads of if we don’t get back to the shack.” Boo-chi turned around and found Tiny on a magic firefly floating around.
“Tiny you get back HERE…TINY.” Boo-chi went after the large and magical firefly that Tiny was quietly sleeping on.

The Local

This not your average neighbor hood, to them it is home. The place was old, rotten, metal was hot and brittle, and the people really just made their own shacks. The city was huge and had different layers, 3 to be exact. Most people stayed on the top layer that was sunny and at least better that below in the sewers, but if you were a traveler you could explore the unknown reaches of this dark eerie underworld, some say there is treasure, unimagined piles of leny hidden down there. People also say that there is also a way to get to the rich side of center city. One of these travelers is Leo. Leo is a thorn dirdling with big blue shoes, middle thorn is taller than side thorns, jagged eyebrows, and a jagged hair. His little brother is Tiny. Leo created a team with 4 characters: himself, Tiny, Boo-chi, and Lara A. Twitchy. Lara is a mage with great education. She is a female thorn dirdling and had a collision with a mysterious e-bird name mace. He gave her a staff that allowed to transport anywhere in the world (determines how good she is with the staff), this item is one of the five super powered magical items. She has smooth eyebrows, floating hair in a pony tale.

Leo has 2 really good friends, but they are not travelers, they stay in one spot and they’re traders. Leo’s best friend and schoolmate is Bolten. A silver dirdling that is second to best to being the best botoe shooter in center city. He had a long sniper with a couple of proton bullets inside and wore rusty old clothing. He has a girlfriend name Cherry that goes to the same class as Lara. Cherry is a female thorn dird that is second to being the friendliest person in the area she lives in. She wears blue shorts, yellow T-shirt, and carries around a long staff just incase she gets jumped.

The attack of the evil toaster

Tiny still heard the noise of Leo yelling and hollering last night while he climbed out of his round, brown, stick bed with a sack of botoe feathers as a pillow. He leaped to an old brittle building and through a shattered window. He looked around at the dirty and destroyed shacked the crew lived in. He saw Boo-chi doing what she does every morning, drinking some rubbed, dashed, and seasoned pepper mint tea and eating green peaches with some kind of cream mixture.
“Hey Boo-chi, did the others leave yet?” Tiny whispered to Boo-chi while yawning out loud and stretching his arms.
“Yah, Twitch said you could get a job at the center toaster Inc,” Boo-chi said while cramming down a scoop of peaches and cream. Tiny’s eyebrow’s widened.
“I could? Great, I could get enough money to get out of this waste land for while and look for silvets and lenies outside center city,” Tiny hollered excited and happy.
“Leo said on one condition!” Boo-chi whispered quietly while sipping some tea. That stopped Tiny’s little parade up and down the shack.
“Here’s the catch,” Tiny said sadly.
Boo-chi sipped her the tea again, “If you allow him to take us to a desert city nearby on some train he heard about.”
“Why?” Tiny asked wondering.
“Do I look like Leo? Ask him yourself!” Boo-chi whispered while jumping on her crystal ball and hovered through the broken window toward the city. Tiny folded his arms and looked upwards.
“Must be one of Leo’s wacky and weird schemes again,” Tiny whispered and walked and leaped through the window and into civilization.

It was a long walk to the toaster factory. Tiny looked and explored his beautiful and eerie homeland. Tiny loves to travel and explore this big and weird wasteland, he could also make money on traveling. He makes maps of the layers, he isn’t the best cartographer, but it is a way to make money. When Tiny reached the new looking building in center city’s poor side he was amazed, he pulled out a little white and brown map and drew the building where is it suppose to be. Tiny sat up, rolled up the piece of brown paper, and leaped up the marble and bright colored steps. Tiny opened the big red door and notice a laser hit him directly in the heart, it shine through him like a light saber going through you. It seemed to scan him and it eventually went away in a flash. Tiny stepped up and went inside. He was kind of shocked then suddenly and thorn dirdling popped out of nowhere.
“HEY TINY,” said Tiny’s friend Lara.
“YOU THING, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? SCARE THE LIFE OUT OF ME!” Tiny yelled in shock.
“If I said yah, would you stop shouting at me? It was just a security check,” Lara whispered. Tiny never saw a security before. He was really relieved.
“…Argh…so what does this job pay Lara?” said rubbing his eyebrow hoping that it didn’t get scared away. Tiny is hopping to see what is outside the city of steel, so whenever he got a job and went right to work. He followed Lara up to a room filled with toasters. The room was black and was decent looking, better than Tiny’s room that was really outside. Tiny was a good creator and inventor, and this company admired him (Well…he was really just the cheapest guy they could find to make toasters for the city). So why did they hire Twitchy? Tiny thought. Lara looked around stopped Tiny by putting her hands out. That is a lot of toasters!
“Since you know these things better than I do you should know how to build a toaster, Tiny. I’m working on a top-notch power so these parts could just put ‘em selves together just like that! Nothing could go wrong, nothing!” Lara hollered trying to get everything out of her mouth instantly.

“Twitchy I have a bad feeling about this,” Tiny whispered while shaking in a fury. “Are you sure you know how to do this WITHOUT causing trouble?” Tiny whispered while sweating and shaking all over. Lara is always trying to make things like this easier, most of the time something goes wrong.
“Of course not, what can possible go WRONG?” Lara said ensuring him.
“With your luck the toaster will attack us…want me to tell you all the rest of possible answers?” Tiny asked while tilting his eyebrow.
“Ohhh you be quiet, what do you know?” Lara said while putting her hands on her hips.
“With these things, I know a lot more than you’ll ever know!” Tiny said still shaking in a fury and a river of sweat pouring. Lara whirled around hit her staff against the hard ground while holding a scroll and a berry. Bright deferent colored lightening came out of her 3 thorns and struck Tiny, she needed the knowledge so the parts new what there going to turn into, then struck the staff, she needs a aimer to aim the power, and then she fired a bolt to each part she needed. Bright weird colored sparks flew. Tiny’s sweat was mixed in to the magical power and started a chemical reaction; the toaster did put it self-together but glowed and shot around in the air and made bullet sounds like a shotgun.
“Ehe…it is suppose to shoot around like a fire stick (shot gun), right?” Tiny whispered nervously. Lara just watched and shook. I have a feeling it wasn’t suppose to do that* gulp* and I have a feeling it is gonna do more.
The toaster shot up and glowed an eerie glow. A big bolt of lightening started to shoot out of its wire, then a metal piece of toast shot and only missed Lara by 3 centimeters. It penetrated a 2 feet think iron piece. Tiny slowly turned and saw that toast cleared a hole through it! That can’t be a good thing…Tiny thought. Tiny and Lara looked at each other’s sweaty and frightened face, and then looked at the white, glowing, and growing toaster.
“Eh…twitchy…got a plan?” Tiny whispered really nervously.
“No,” Lara whispered in a really squeaky voice. Tiny’s eyebrow’s stood up on it ends and made an exclamation mark. The toaster jumped up and shot a few more toast and struck pieces of metal and parts used to make toasters.
“Tiny, you keep it busy by using your crystal sword in shield mode and deflect the shots with it,” Lara yelled quickly. Tiny nodded his head and turn to face the mad toaster and pulled out a little rod from his long pocket, it grew into a gray dirty metal sword. A crystal round part surrounded the sword and Tiny made a little round shield with a sword in the middle sticking out while Tiny hold the handle in the inside part of the shield, since the shield was red diamond (the shield was really blue) it was a good shield. Lara quickly started making a potion that will stop the manic toaster. The toaster seemed to be really intelligent, it fired a curve shot and almost hitting poor distracting and scared Tiny. When that happened Tiny screamed so loud a metal bar broke from above the super and smart toaster. The big rusty metal bar collapsed right on top of the toaster! Tiny just stared quietly; Lara was still trying to figure out how to make the potion to solve the little toaster problem. All of a sudden the big metal bar exploded and many pieces of metal were scattered all over the place, knocking down stacks of toasters and blowing away parts, Tiny opened his sword in deflection mode and deflected some of the pieces of metal toward the toaster. The toaster spun and whirled around and soon came to a stop fell and it laid there on the ground.
“I GOT IT, I GO IT, I GOT THE ANITDOTE!” Lara hollered out happily.
“Ya do Twitch? Put it on the toaster before it wakes up an’ does its worst!” Tiny yelled jumping up and down furiously.
“Sure, eh, what happened to the work sho…” Lara freaked when a bolt zoomed between her thorns. The toaster snapped right backs to position and tried to make an attempt to do a ramming move. Lara quickly thought and threw some of the potion on the toaster, but not all of it hit the toaster. Tiny leaped up trying to make an attempt to save Lara. The toaster went barnacles and crashed Lara threw a wall with Tiny staggering to hold on to the switch on the side of toaster. Lara got knocked out because of that and Tiny, herself, and the toaster went flying and soaring in the city. They dove and flew crashing many objects. Tiny tried his best to wake up and hold on to Lara.
“TWITCHY wake up…ouch…sorry mister…TWITCHY!” Tiny screamed while trying to dodge traffic. He and Lara whirled around like a missile crashing and bumping into things.
“AHHHH!” Tiny wheeled while staggering to evade a head on collision to brick rode on the ground, down…down…down they went trying not to crash, at least not head on collision. Tiny managed to direct the super smart aircraft a little bit upwards but rammed into a building spinning and circling to the ground and eventually turned of the manic toaster. Once it was all over Tiny looked back at the wrecked and destroyed city (like it wasn’t really destroyed in the past already) and fell over and Tiny took a long breath, trying to regain his health.

The poster about The Trip to the Milky Way

Right after Tiny collapsed and fainted on the dirty and went road it started to rain, and rain heavily. It was a nice little rainfall, without opening his eyes Tiny felt the side of his smooth most comfortable sack of botoe feathers. Tiny’s eyebrow’s curve upside really high (Tiny is smiling). Tiny then notice he was at the edge of road, a while ago. He felt the bed he was in; it was rather comfortable, this couldn’t be his bed. His bed was sticks. Tiny woke up instantly and sat up breathing heavily, looking around he saw a female thorn dirdling writing some kind of note, next to her he saw a thorn male thorn dirdling right beside her, talking. The male thorn dirdling had jacked hair and eyebrows. Tiny soon suddenly new instantly who it was.
“LEO!” Tiny yelled while jumping out of his bed and right at Leo that quickly sprinted out of the way. Tiny went flying right in the wall, head first, and got stuck to the wall.
“Hey Tiny, I’m glad you didn’t get hurt, Lara made a fortune on that new power of hers!” Leo said in a rushed while leaning down on a rolled up poster.
“You mean Twitch? Wow, she fixed the toaster problem?” Tiny said amazed.
“Yah! We made 5 WHOLE LENIES!” Leo whispered. Tiny sat down on the floor and sighed.
“What a day, so how DID she fix the power?” Tiny whispered while looking up wards to Leo.
“There was nothing wrong with the power, some sweaty substance created the problem Lair said,” Leo whispered quietly.
“AND THEN?” Tiny whispered loudly.
“While you and Lara was having a ball the bolts that it shot at the parts made them build by them selves, so we made a fortune on this!” Leo replied.
“Hey, WHATS the poster for?” Tiny whispered while leaning his head.
“You mean this?” Leo whispered back while holding up the poster. “Just a little trips that Merry Natural (The president of the country) and general Ermer (The deep underworld leader and master of planet thorn) is planning: The Trip to The Milky Way.”
“You expect us to WIN a trip like this, you even expect us to get the MONEY for a trip like this?” Tiny yelled getting up instantly.
“Don’t be dumb, we already have the money, but he need something to make sure we win the prize…” Leo whispered.
“What will that be?” Tiny said tilting his eyebrow and standing up straight.
“The book of illusions, I got a map where the temple is from some e – bird with a top hat and hold a staff that somewhat looks like Lara’s” Leo said while standing up straight.
“How do you know that it is real?” Tiny asked wondering.
“First of all there isn’t pain in looking, right? We could even find some silvets or lenies,” Leo said insuring Tiny safety. Whenever somebody gets the money to leave Center City for a while they would always come back with things that could be made into something to sell, they could come back with things that could be sold just the way they are, or they bring back lenies and selvets.
“So where is Twitch?” Tiny wondered.
“Dunno, ask Bolten in the next room. I gotta make plans with Cherry here about the train ticket,” Leo replied while starting to resume the argument about the train ticket with Cherry that is sitting at the table. Tiny looked upwards and saw the black wooden door that Leo was talking about. Tiny leaped up to the stair above himself and walked down the brown dirty wooden bar to the door and went through. He saw Bolten slumped down on a huge rock sleeping.
“I might as well go to bed,” Tiny whispered to himself and yawned. “Tomorrow is going to be a big day.” Tiny sat down, leaned against a rock next to good ole Bolten and went into a comfortable (on a rock), good, slumber.

The battle on the Train

“Hey, hey, hey, hey, wake up Ratchet!” D.P. yelled while smacking around a young and large e-bird. The e-bird flew up into position. This was an e-bird that already begun to have a little floating body. There head float in mid air and that have floating eyebrows. The have also floating hands and feet, they have no eyes, mouth, or nose. This e-bird has spiky shoes, spiked hair, and spiked gloves.
“Wat da’ ya’ want? I was in a good slumber!” Ratchet hollered scorning at D.P.
“I over heard Leo talking to…a guy I have studies on!” D.P. hollered back.
“You mean Mace? He is just a stupid legend, it could be hokes. Can I go back to sleep now?” Ratchet yelled in a hurry.
“No, don’t called in the gang about this, but I couldn’t sense him at all, like he wasn’t there or something, he handed Leo a piece of scrap paper,” D.P. whispered covering Ratchet.
“Ya sure, do you think Leo thinks that’s the e-bird?” Ratchet whispered getting interested.
“No way, Leo is dumber than a toaster!” D.P. blurted out.
“According to todays news, Leo is pretty smart then!” Ratchet whispered reminding D.P. what happened in the newspaper today.
“Hmmm…forget about that, I don’t want to call in the gang because they will all laugh because they will think I believe in a myth,” D.P. whispered.
“But you do believe in a stupid myth!” Ratchet whispered.
“Ahh, what do you know?” D.P. hollered smacking Ratchet.
“A lot less than you do!” Ratchet replied.
“So here is the plan, we are gonna follow ‘em and see what they are up to,” D.P. said in a fiendish voice.
“I have a sudden feeling I am gonna regret this…” Ratchet said to him self and shaking his head.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!” Bolten yelled while smacking around the sleeping Tiny.
“Huh? Hey Bolty, wassup?” Tiny said looking up towards Bolten while stretching his long thin arms.
“Get up, ya messing up my papers! I got to get these maps in by busy travelers in 10 minutes!” Bolten hollered in a rush trying to put his papers in order. Tiny looked down at the rock and notice this wasn’t a rock, it was a rock with papers. Tiny jumped up on to the floor and turned around to examine the rock. The rock was big and filthy; there was letters, maps, and documents on it. The top of the rock was rubbed smooth so it could be written on. Apparently Bolten felled a sleep on the job, so know he had to do a lot of his work early in the morning. Bolten stamped on the ground and started to say dribble. Tiny backed of and fell through a broken, smashed, and dirty window falling and hitting clothing lines that was in the air. Tiny finally landed on a cold and dirty brick road. Tiny slowly stood up then somebody tapped him on his shoulder, Tiny whirled around and saw mister confident Leo.
“Hey little bro, so nice for you to drop in, hehe,” Leo whispered laughing while dropping a piece of old paper. The paper showed a picture of Debra city and some other marks. The symbol that got really Tiny’s attention, was the bright blue clear colored book that said right beside it: Book 1 of 4.
“Leo, what is this book?” Tiny asked while getting up.
“Macy, he told me about it, it grants super natural powers, the powers that will make us win this thing!” Leo said excitedly while raising his hand in the air making a fist.
“Uh, what do we do in this thing?” Tiny asked wondering and titling his left thorn.
“It is quite simple actually,” Leo said with his eyebrows curving upside down (smiling). Leo pulled out a poster Tiny saw last night and read from it: “Get into the action, me and the space ship president, not to mention lord of the Under World, general Ermer has created a event for young orphans to join, a trip into hyperspace. We will go to explore the wonders of space, in a galaxy called The Milky Way. It will be a scavenger hunt for clues, items, and there will be obstacles to clear. You will be navigating with your buster engines in space. The number one rules is: DON’T LAND ON ANY PLANETS, you will be disqualified if you do, and the will be other severe punishments. Other rules and safety supplies will be given at Toaster Inc.” The poster goes on.
“So who will this power granting book will help us win this?” Tiny asked folding his arms. Leo rolled up his poster and put it on his back.
“Simple, the book will boost our special abilities. We need 3 things to win this: Intelligence; Twitchy has that, puzzle and obstacle solving; I have that, and know how to build nick knacks really well; that would be you!” Leo said happily. “There is now way we could lose this!”
“Leo…what does Boo-chi do?” Tiny wondered.
“Make alliance with other mystical creatures we find, she is really good at that!” Leo whispered.
“I guess so,” Tiny said sadly looking away. “Uh, aren’t we supposed to be at the train station right now?”
“Yep, I got the tickets to get out of center city for a while and for the train to get to Debra,” Leo whispered while starting to walk towards to the giant exits of Center City.
“LEO, wait up!” Tiny yelled while leaping on to wires, poles, and platforms to the exit of the ancient metal world. A brown Silver Dirdling soon crept out of the shadows and looked toward at the dynamic duo that was jumping and leaping towards the giant exits of Center City.
“D.P, what a shrewd I am, heh heh,” the figure giggled while creeping out of the shadows toward the exit too.

Tiny could hear the soft air move past him like sand hitting the ground. The train made a loud rumble sound like millions of bars metal being dragged on top of concrete. He could smell liquid ash (the train’s fuel) in the air rising. He was in a black eerie train cart, something good for people hiding in the eerie darkness, how would he know if some ones there, he didn’t completely finish learning his sensing powers at school yet. Tiny shivered in the cold dry air and looked up and then took a deep breath. Tiny jumped up instantly and went up to Leo.
“WHEN IS THIS CRAZY MERRY GO ROUND OVER!” Tiny screamed in Leo’s face jumping up and down.
“Eh… it has bin only 15 rigets (minutes on their planet),” Boo-chi whispered to Tiny getting out of her big, warm, cozy, and comfortable cap. “Tiny, I know what you’re thinking…this is my cap.”
“Heh, that hat looks rather warm, don’t you think Boo-chi?” Tiny whispered creeping up to grab the thick and warm cap. Boo-chi backed away trying to dodge things behind her.
“MY HAT TINY, NOT YOURS, YOU CAN’T USE IT!” Boo-chi hollered while running from Tiny. Tiny quickly thought and leaped right on top of the blue and shiny crystal ball, knocking Boo-chi down. Tint leaped up onto the ceiling and sending the sphere rolling straight for the hopeless Boo-chi. Boo-chi quickly force accelerated to her left, she watched then the crystal ball rolled into the darker part of the cart, from then on Boo-chi and Tiny had a little tussle for the cap. Leo and Lara watched as the crystal ball rolled to the end of the cart, but the sphere seemed to have stopped not reaching the other end of the cart. There was like a dird blocking it, suddenly the sphere shooted back and ramming Lara through the air and into a wall. Lara rubbed her eyebrow with her fingers and looked at Leo that was staring at her.
“What do you think you’re doing, ra..,” the figure said realizing that Leo and Lara noticed somebody is there. The 2 figures must of snapped up to position and shot a few magic bolt at them and tried to make his/hers escape. The bright yellow spheres hit Leo, but not at Lara that expected something like that going to happen. She leaped up to position sending of a few magic bolts as well. The 3 pure bolts of energy flew into the rusty air and then the figure knocked the 2 bolts of energy right out of the air. Leo leaped up into position while Tiny and Boo-chi still wrestled for the cap. The creature jumped onto the train by holding onto a bar and swung his/her self-up. Leo quickly held onto Lara and they transported up onto the train. The creature had time to charge a special move and cast a magic spray attack.
“Hey!” Leo yelled while running back trying to escape the blast. “That looks like D.P.’s move!” Once Leo finished his last word the blast knocked out Leo, but Lara still staggered to not get knocked out.
“The blast was extra powerful on Leo, that is something that D.P. would do, then again many people try to frame her, best not to blame her yet.” Lara thought while limping toward Leo that was just starting to get up. Lara knew what was coming.
“I KNOW THAT WAS D.P. I AM. I AM SURE OF IT. IT WAS D.P…” Leo yelled hollering and jumping up and down.
“Let me remind you Leo you blame D.P. for all bad and unfortunate events that take place,” Lara whispered while using a power to regain health and strength. Leo continued his yelling and hollering about D.P. and what she is doing to his life. “I wonder where he got the energy to yell and holler like that,” Lara whispered to herself.



The Book of Illusions


Tiny and the gang soon got of the heap of cold metal and followed the homing Leo that was instantly homed on to something. Tiny noticed that Leo glowed an eerie glow, only he really noticed that though.
“Ah, Leo,” Tiny whispered while looking up towards the entire ragged looking sliver Dirdlings. “ Were are we goin?” Tiny whispered in a gulp.
“Right toward the temple!” Leo said in a jump.
“Tiny is right, you are not known for knowing where to go,” Lara said with her thorns down, shaking back and fourth. Boo-chi nodded.
“Guys, did I ever let you down?” Leo yelled and standing up straight.
“Do you really want us to answer that question?” Boo-chi squeaked out loud. They looked at Leo like he was loosing his mind to ask that question.
“What do you know? Come and see the map, I got it from the only e-bird in the city!” Leo whispered showing the gang the map.
“Leo, I know more than you!” Lara reminded Leo while stepping up to the map. Lara examined the map closely. “Looks like a ancient map made centuries ago, Boo-chi see if you could tell if this map is real.” Lara handed the map to the puzzled Boo-chi.
“How could this be real, someone wouldn’t just give away a map to a secret po…” Boo-chi yelled looking upward freezing when she finished checking the map. “Hmmm, this can’t be right, to my calculations, it’s real,” Boo-chi, whispered slowly.
“WHAT, THAT CAN’T BE RIGHT! No one would GIVE that way then,” Lara holler while jumping up and down.
“Hah! I told you it was real, and can we continue our destiny NOW!” Leo yelled happily and marched up and down the streets of the city. Leo soon saw Tiny running and leaping through the streets of Debra.
“What luck, I found 50 slivets! What luck!” Tiny yelled with excitement throwing the coins into the air laughing.
“Looks like Leo isn’t the only person that is happy,” Boo-chi whispered to Lara while watching Leo and Tiny march up and down the brown and gray streets of Debra.

The gang left the rusty, old, and wicked city of Debra. They used Lara’s super staff to transport where the temple located. Something was wrong because she couldn’t zap the gang inside the temple.
“I wonder why nobody ever found this temple, surely somebody would have sensed its nothingness,” Lara noticed while starring at 4 pillars sticking 40feet into the air and a bowl of water in the middle. This place looked like an abandoned old black smith. Tiny almost saw a e-bird with a top hat hammering things that looked like the navel blades, the magic sword, the magic shoes, ghost reborn key, and Lara’s staff. It looked like an illusion. Something told him to go to the bowl of water.
“A Oasis I presume,” Lara whispered while folding her arms and staring at Leo. Leo didn’t respond, he was busy watching the running Tiny that was leaping and reaching for the bowl of water.
“What is up with him?” Leo wondered also folding his long skinny arms.
“Only one way to find out!” Boo-chi yelled while starting to jump up to Tiny. The rest of the gang leaped and jumped there way to the shocked looking Tiny that was starting at the water and the marks of all the magical weapons.
“Dang, I can’t read these marking on the wall!” Lara said trying to decipher the words. “Probably gonna take…” Lara yelled and then got shocked when Tiny reading was reading the words clearly, like he was studying it for about 5 years. Tiny looked shocked as well and didn’t flitch or moved just read on. Suddenly The water blew out and grew into a portal. Tiny suddenly shook his head and looked kind of dizzy.
“What happened, uh, I am not going in there!” Tiny said realizing there is a portal right in front of him. Suddenly Leo kicked Tiny in the butt and Tiny went flying into the portal.
“And don’t come out until you get the Book of Illusions for us!” Leo yelled while watching Tiny whirled down into an unknown world.
“Drats, I cant reach the portal from here Ratchet, I am gonna have ta see what is goin to happen next!” D.P. whispered to the fiddling Ratchet.
“Ya, what ever,” Ratchet said well resuming doing shadow puppets with his floating fists.
Tiny landed into a dark flashy city filled with castles, Tiny whirled around and examined the area surrounding him. He saw book shelves after book shelves and also saw deadly, dird eating, and black glowing books after deadly, dird eating, and black glowing books. Tiny screamed so loud I think the gang, in a different dimension, probably heard it. Tiny didn’t know this but a super e-bird with a top hat was watching and laughing at him. Tiny drew his little staff that grew into a little dagger that had and shield type thing around Tiny for protection. Tiny whirled around his sword and chomped and slashed the floating books, missing just about all of them. One of the books stumbled into a big, clean, and huge bookshelf and made a whole bunch of books tumbling down onto an army of deadly black books. Tiny whirled around and leaped onto many platforms spiraling upward. Books from the east shelf sprung up into position and opened up and fired red-hot volts of lightning straight towards Tiny. Tiny whirled around and tried his best to deflect the bolts with his sword. Only reason Tiny is really still in one piece, because of his handy sword to protect him from being jumped. Tiny had a feeling the books weren’t trying there best, like they were testing him. One evil book shot and stray bullet directly at Tiny. Tiny backed up on the brown wooden floating platform. Tiny stumbled of and feel into nothingness.
“AAAAAAAAAAAH,” Tiny yelled as an evil book swooped down from its position and saved him. “What the…” The book dropped Tiny on a floating platform and the not so evil book returned to attacking Tiny. Tiny leaped onto many platforms, somewhere moving. Tiny leaped behind and shot down bookshelf and took a breath.
“Man, I can’t keep this up any longer!” Tiny whispered to himself while huffing and puffing. Suddenly he turned around slowly and saw a large, big, glowing, blue book.
“Just what I needed, now I got to return this to the portal down there!” Tiny said looking down towards the portal. Suddenly the castles shatter into pieces and a large beam of light flew out of the pieces of the world, somebody was destroying the dimension.
“Maybe…I did…something…to…upset God?” Tiny yelled and stuttered while deflecting and dodging every possible object. While Tiny was racing to the blue glowing portal he noticed an e-bird that was just standing there looking cocky.
“HELP…please…mister…YOU!” Tiny managed to say while trying to dodge incoming boulders. Tiny also noticed that the e-bird wasn’t getting damaged. Tiny knew one thing God wasn’t mad at him, if that happened he must of done something really bad to make him do something like this. Tiny also saw the evil books at the edge of the path to the portal.
“Thanks books…you are not killing me!” Tiny yelled happily to them while still struggling for dear life.
“HE, HE, HE, HE, HE,” The e-bird with the top hat whispered while vanishing. Tiny jumped and jumped and started to notice it was easier to get to each platform, then he noticed he was being sucked him, and right behind his tail was the super Book of Illusions glowing. Down, down Tiny went while spinning a silly spiral. Tiny gut sucked up into a portal back to home, and Tiny wished he stayed in dream world.




Our quest shall soon come to a end

Tiny was back in the Debra Desert, now the whole gang was struggling for survival. Tiny examined the area closely. He noticed that he was standing side ways on a brick, gray, and glowing platform shooting out from the portal. The boulders behind vaporized when a geyser blew out of the crumbling rocks under Tiny. Tiny looked behind and saw the Book of Illusions still hovering behind him. Tiny had a plan, a plan that actually worked. Once Tiny jumped onto the book and felt charged and began to sense for his friends, he also sensed a D.P. and Ratchet. Tiny also noticed his hair was a little jagged and his clothing change colors.
“I am going to have to worry about those two later,” Tiny yelled while went flying around, side ways, dodging geyzers from the ground. Later on he saw Leo and the staggering Lara leaping to platform by platform. The place was seemed to be growing out wards across the desert.
“Cool Tiny, the book, lets get Lara on, Boo-chi went into her crystal ball and a giyzer blasted her to the city up ahead!” Leo yelled while jumping on to the Book of Illusions.
“Did you say we’re heading TOWARD DEBRA!” Tiny yelled while his eyebrows spread apart from each other.
“We got to find a way to stop this from happening Leo!” Tiny said while starring out to the open. Before Leo could reply a geyzer blew from beneath them and sent them flying. D.P. was so stealthy she clicked her self onto the bottom of the book with out the two brothers knowing. They all went soaring toward the rusty and dirty city, like a bullet train going double its speed. The blanked face Tiny, the yelling happily Leo, the out cold Lara, the shrewd D.P., and the stupid Ratchet all went skiing on the book. D.P. still held onto the book, but trying to stop it before it reached the panicking and big city of Debra. D.P. used her big heavy feet to put the book to a stop. She held down the manic brothers and speeded of to hide. Tiny looked back to see the temple’s platforms and blocks soon formed a dome shaped object the was huge. Between each perfected stacked blocks where hug shining light, the light was bright as the sun in the mornings. The object started to glow an eerie glow. Tiny soon saw the staggering Boo-chi trying to struggle toward the gang. Lara finally woke up from her little slumber. They all leaned up together and looked into the sky all went to rest. At that night, Tiny had an adventure that was one of his best, one of his best. This adventure doesn’t even come close to his next one though.

Tiny and the book of duplication

As you could plainly see the story isn’t quite over yet). I think I did a good job working on it though. I hope u enjoyed the chapter

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment