Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cat and flames

Well,what tha heck,just read it.

Chapter 1 - Cat and flames

Chapter 1 - Cat and flames


Name:Cat

Race:Cat

Likes:Friends,Sugar,Fire,matches,Cats,lots of fire,destruction,Being dead in netherworld,money,shiney things,things that go boom,anything whith flamable stuff,BLACK.



Hates:Sonic,Amy,Sonamy,Sonadow,Dogs,things that are not sugary,Place w/no matches or fire,Neglection,People who hate her,people who leave her out of things,people who are mean to her friends,pink fuzzles,elves.



Powers:Anything to do whith emotions,The Earth,Universe,controling minds and pretty much ANYTHING.



IQ:400



Wears:Red top that shows of a bit of her belly,jeans,black shoes.



Origin:She was a cat from a planet called Heista,Shadow had destroyed her planet and she was in the netherworld for 10 0000 years,Finally Death gave her body back,she came back to life and found herself on Earth.She met some others that had powers like her.





Name:Flames

Race:Hedgehog



Likes:Music(all exept country and rodeo),His glasses,cheese,SOME girls,Fire,hedgehogs,Cats,Dogs,singing,playin' guitar.



Hates:Amy,Sonic,His twin Blaze,Shadow,anyone who hates fire,Annoying things,other stuff like that.



Powers:The element of fire.



IQ:250



Wears:Black leather jacket,grey shirt,Dark grey pants,Black shoes.



Origin:NONE,Just the fact the he teleported himself to earth,and can't get back to fire moon.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Siberthelioness on May 21, 2005, 8:26:23 AM

Siberthelioness on
SiberthelionessAwesome