Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dangerboy and Gothika

Well,what tha heck,just read it.

Chapter 2 - Dangerboy and Gothika

Chapter 2 - Dangerboy and Gothika


Name:Dangerboy

Race:Shapshifter



Likes:Sugar,Friends,Destruction,Cake,pie,ICEREAM,Caramel.



Hates:Amy,places whith no sugar,sonic,tails,probably knuckles,shadow,pink,pink fuzzles,evil things.



Powers:Shapshifting



IQ:290



Wears:Green shirt,blue pants,brown shoes.



Origin:???





Name:Gothika

Likes:Evil.

Hates:Everyone.

Powers:Everything emanginable and unemanigible(Nothing can defete her)

IQ:Higher than 1000000000000.

Wears:Red skirt like amy's but not red/white,it's red/black,Her old form's outfit is baby blue/black(and its just the bottom part of the skirt by the way,don't worry,A LARGE tuft of white fur covers her chest)Black bat wings,black halo.



Origin:She used to be an angel from the heavens sent down to protect the earth,But shadow found her(she was friends whith sonic by the way,And her name was isabella),And turned her into a black hedgehog,not grey like she used to be,She had renamed herself Gothika,For the name Isabella she dispised.But shadow had made a mistake that day he turned her to the dark side,For she had slautered Shadow just by sending him her “Weekest” attack(the attack is called “dance of fire”)She simply just walked away like nothing happened,And befor she had turned to the dark side,She hadsummoned all her power,but failed to break free of what had consumed her,Hate and Evil.









If you want me to do a bio for you,just tell me all the info you want me to put on the bio thing!


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dangerboy4 on May 30, 2005, 8:22:24 AM

Dangerboy4 on
Dangerboy4Cool bios

A11_ on May 23, 2005, 10:38:02 AM

A11_ on
A11_would thou please add Tomora? in other words would u bother to add Tomora? if not im fine with that.