Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Daily News Bulletin for Saturday

PLEASE LIMIT YOURSELF TO ONE ARTICLE PER
DAY!NO MORE THAN ONE ARTICLE!(voting polls inside)

Chapter 1 - The Daily News Bulletin for Saturday

Chapter 1 - The Daily News Bulletin for Saturday
Todays news is a interview with shadow.*shadow comes in* Me:so shadow hows been life treating you?****Shadow:CRAZY FAN GIRLS ARE AFTER ME!*fan girls come in drags(him into ther lair)Now for the location of all you need to know about sonic characters...go to A_cats profile leave a question and check back later for a answer!Now for words of wisdom!NEVER give alana guns unless you want to chase a killer kitty and die by it!Never try to take shadows chaos emerald,if you do,prepare for the worst! Voting polls!ther is 1 voting poll today.. vote for the couple sonic and mina!star sighns!(may not come true)Virgo:today will be a good day.Leo:you may have many plans and work today.Aries:great day! do your best at everything!errr if you have a star sign you would like me to predict just let me know on my profile and check back for an answer.Now for the lookout news,stay alert for the imposters ,stay alert and if you see a crime report it right away.Ill try my best to alert you all about these people on the news,check back every day for FAC and Sonic Team News This is A_Cat Good bye for Now!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cutesonic on January 13, 2005, 2:09:45 AM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicWHOA COOL!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO CAT!!!

Mightyboy7 on November 7, 2004, 12:20:57 AM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7SONIC AND MINA??????????????? Now I hate Fang AND Sonic!!!

Master_Tails on August 27, 2004, 3:52:11 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsNick: *gives A_cat a high five* WOOT ROCK ON A_cat!!!!!