Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Patsy Smiles

This was inspired by the HTF Know Your Stars fanfic. In "All That", there's a little something called "Know Your Stars" and I decided to do a Camp Lazlo version of it. So get reading and no flames...

Chapter 4 - Patsy Smiles

Chapter 4 - Patsy Smiles
*Patsy sits on the chair*Announcer: Patsy Smiles...she wanted to dye her hair blue, but she accidentally dyed it pink.Patsy: No, I was born with the pink hair.Announcer: Whatever. I know your fave color is blue.Patsy: Pink...Announcer: Patsy Smiles...she no longer has a crush on Lazlo, she now has a crush on Rocko (from Rocko''s Modern Life).Patsy: No one could replace my love of that cute monkey.Announcer: Patsy and Rocko sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! There was love, then there was marriage. Here comes Rocko with the baby carriage. But that''s not all, that''s not all, the baby drinks alcohol!Patsy: Shut up, poop-head. >=PAnnouncer: Patsy Smiles...she never took a bath in her life.Patsy: WTF?! That''s not true! Announcer: P.U. Then what is that smell?Patsy: I don''t smell anything!Announcer: Smelly mongoose.Patsy: Junk-for-brains!Announcer: And now you know Patsy Smiles, the blue-liking, Rocko-loving girl who never takes a bath.Patsy: Grrr...I''ll kill you!!!!!Announcer: And next, we''ll do Nina...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

x_Tess_The_Slorg_x on July 30, 2006, 5:44:27 PM

x_Tess_The_Slorg_x on
x_Tess_The_Slorg_xThose poor, poor campers. xD

PillowTulip on July 30, 2006, 3:38:51 AM

PillowTulip on
PillowTulipXD

JoeTheRiverOtter on July 30, 2006, 2:30:56 AM

JoeTheRiverOtter on
JoeTheRiverOtterI feel sorry for the campers =P