Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Edward T. Playpus

I decided to do a Part 2 of "CL Know Your Stars" 'cause I tried to add new chapters the the Part 1, but they got deleted or they were not approved yet. So, here we go...XD

Chapter 3 - Edward T. Playpus

Chapter 3 - Edward T. Playpus
*Edward sits on the chair*Announcer: Edward T. Platypus...he is a duck-beaver thing.Edward: No, I''''m a platypus, not a duck, a beaver or both. Ever heard of it?Announcer: You look like a duck-beaver thing to me.Edward: That''''s how platypus'''' are supposed to look like! >=(Announcer: Edward T. Platypus...he loves Lazlo and won''''t admit it.Edward: WTF?! I despise that monkey! I''''m NOT gay! D8Announcer: You love Lazlo, you love Lazlo...>=DEdward: Not true!Announcer: Okay, lover boy. Edward T. Platypus...he owns a Barbie doll.Edward:I don''t own that bimbo doll! I own a Veronica doll. No wait, that was supposed to be a secret! O.O *covers mouth*Announcer: *starts laughing* I got a secret out of you! Ha ha!Edward: No, wait! I was just kidding. *nervous laugh*Announcer: And now you know Edward T. Platypus, the gay duck-beaver thing who has a Veronica Doll.Edward: Why me? -.-"''Announcer: *starts laughing hysterically* Next, we''ll do the Dung Beetles...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PillowTulip on August 1, 2006, 4:13:47 AM

PillowTulip on
PillowTuliphahaha! XD