Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ok

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 1 - Ok

Chapter 1 - Ok
Chapter One - Ok


He steps out of the shadows into a moonlight, face still covered by a black hooded cloak. He looks down the forest path
to see a man in a white hooded cloak. They both conjure their weapons out of nowhere and grip them intensely.
"I see you made it, what a shame...", says the man in the black hooded cloak laughing slightly to himself, "Why can't
you just fade away?" he says through gritted teeth.
"Wheres the fun in that? Besides Divine Slayer versus Chaos Knight . . . a battle far greater than which the ancients could ever imagine . . .", replied the man in white, staring at the full moon.
"Then . . .", the man in black prepares in battle stance.
"You think i can be bothered with you at the moment no I have much better things to do",he pauses and thinks ,"How about we make a little game of this? No?", he chuckles a little.
"You never beat me, what makes you think you can now?", he replied sharply, slowly retracting from battle stance.
"Ha, shames me to admit it but that is kind of true, but this is different . . . i'm talking a war sized game . . . interested yet?", he turns his back ,"One year from now you will receive a message of war, be ready by then, ok?", White wings shoot from the man in white's back, he looks backward.
"Seya round . . . Balthizar!",he spreads his wings and flies up through the trees. The man in black stands there for a while, then turns round and walks into the shadows.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment