Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hate

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 2 - Hate

Chapter 2 - Hate
Chapter 2 - Hate

I stare down at my A.R.M.TECH... "Adanix, Male, Rogue - Divine Slayer, Rank # 1... ha, still the best am I? Oh jeez 304 friend requests!", I say to myself, while walking down the path that lead to the Realm of Despair for my usual hunting of rare items, and worthy opponents.
"Hey newbie remember me!", I hear someone shouting at me, "Always was like that weren't you?". I turn around.
"Stuff you jer- I really wish you'd stop doing that", I recognize my friend , long black hair tied up in a ponytail, Dressed in blue and black robes hims trimmed with ornate gems, wielding her Tournament Prize Tome from a special event way back, she from last time we met was rank 134.
"I see you noticed my new robes?", she says twirling around showing off her dress."Cost me 2,000,000 MUN3Y! But its worth it for the power boost it gives!", she smiles widely.
"Pretty cool, where'd you get the money? Your famous hacking or were you honest this time?", I laugh slightly as we both carry on up to the road of despair."Just killed a few noobs...got bored and hacked into the shops database clearing out there money", she says with a triumphant smile on her face.
"Do you ever get tired of smiling so much?" I ask her.
"Nope!", she laughs loudly.We eventually reach the bridge crossing towards the Castle of Mordork, the only place to go without being bothered by noob 14 year olds who try to scam you, but not like I need anything from someone else, i'm a LVL 193 with Full Profession stats, plus i'm one of the few Divine Slayers around here, so there is very slim pickings for me considering the 50 LVL attacking limit.
"Hear about the guy claiming to have found the Holey Grail?",she asks seriously.
"Really? Bet he was faking it all?", I reply coolly while rummaging through my inventory.
"Nah, apparently loads of witnesses said it was real even had a MOD check it...I want to be a MOD some day"she says staring absentmindedly into the sky in which two people riding dragons in the sky. I find what i was looking for,
"This thing?" I wave a battered up cup in front of her. She stopped and blinked a few times,
"....I hate you so much....!", she says blatantly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment