Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Greetings

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 3 - Greetings

Chapter 3 - Greetings
Chapter 3 - Greetings

We find ourselves at the gate of the Castle and knock loudly on the great oak doors.
"Names?", came a creepy voice.
"Adanix!", I shout loudly.
"Maia!", shouts my friend.
"Hmmmm.....You may enter....", the great oak doors swing open with a long load creaking noise. We both enter the room. This room was candle-lit and had pictures of Hero after Hero dating back to the first day the guild was formed by Sir Daniel Forkstew. Back then it was a majestic castle filled with heroes from all over the world. Three doorways lead to the only stable rooms that weren't destroyed by The Great Battle Of Importance. One room being the ball room (not to used in these days), another room was the Cooks Quarters (used a bit to much), and the final room was the dueling room which lead off to the balcony were people can race dragons around the country.
"Greetings Adanix, horrible to see you again! And you Maia just as creepy as ever!", this voice being familiar as our Guilds Leader Ragnar.Dressed in DEFAULT clothing , which was black pants and boots, and a white top, his hair due clashed with this with a shockingly bright green."Heeeeey, didn't I kick you out?", he asks scratching his head.
"Ape man didn't fire us because I beat you in the Dragon Race Around The World, don't you remember?", I walk forward and smack him on his head and walk away into the cooks Quarters. Maia walks up to Ragnar who was rubbing is head.
"Mess with him, and you know what will happen then? Don't you? And put some better clothes on you make this Guild look like a disgrace", she smacks him on the head , then follows me into the Cooks Quarters.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment