Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Bar

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 4 - Bar

Chapter 4 - Bar
Chapter 4 - Bar

We walk into the Cooks Quarters to find a new sight, the room was now a bar. A long counter stretched down the room a few of the seats were filled with passed out people still holding glasses in their hands. We walk up to the counter and I tap him on the shoulder, he turns around, dressed in a dirty white top and over sized black shorts, apron covered in unknown substances.
"Wha'ya wan'?", he says in a gruff voice.
"What happened to this place?", asks with a disgusted look on her face.
"I d'no, people came 'n' wen', all I know is i'm gettin' payed for it!" he laughs, then lets out a wheezy cough."So what'cha havin'?", he finishes grabbing a glass from under the counter.
"Nothing if involves drinking out of that! Come on Maia lets go to some place decent",I say turning.
"Glad to!", she says following me out of the room as quickly as possible."So where are we going?", she asks once we had exited the castle and were making our way down the path.
"Who knows?", I reply, I start running down the path.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment