Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Hacker

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 5 - Hacker

Chapter 5 - Hacker
Chapter 5 - Hacker

As Me and Maia Walk into town we notice its a lot busier than usual, there were groups of of people scattered here and there in search of something they wanted because it looked cool.Many people noticed that I had just walked into town, some of them laughing at me.
"Wonder whats up?", says Maia quietly.
"You've been out-ranked...",came a voice from the alley way to the right. We walk over to the speaker.
"Sorry, what did you say?", I ask the man, he stands up, the man was a summoner with a black scar across his face, spiked black hair, black top with black pants, silver boots matched his silver eyes and the trim of his clothes.
"You have been out-ranked by my leader...", he says coolly stepping forward slowly. I check my A.R.M.TECH, and true as it was I was now rank 2.
"Who are you?!", I say clenching my fist.
"Names....Ragnarok....", he walks right past me and stops in front of Maia, who looked very nervous.
"Hmm...He said you were a hacker correct?", say the Ragnarok to Maia.
"Whose asking?",she says looking around for MODS. Ragnarok too looks around for MODS. Then grabs Maia by the arm and in a puff of black smoke they both vanish.
"Where the hell did he go?!", I shout loud enough for the whole town to hear, the people who had gathered around at the event, were backing away because the black smoke was beginning to form a shape of a giant bird. I look up the newly formed creature which was staring back at me with two red eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment