Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Golden

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 7 - Golden

Chapter 7 - Golden
Chapter 7 - Golden

I close my eyes, and think about what just happened. When I open my eyes, people were whispering between each other and pointing at me. I step forward, and everyone steps back. I carry on forwards, beady eyes of everyone watching me. I turn left and walk into a big field."What just happened....", I whisper to myself, "I must find Maia...fast". I walk through the field, thinking of where to go first. I play around a little with my A.R.M.TECH and find my way into the transport menu. I scroll down the many locations till I reach the one main place to go for information, "Kings Palace" I say loudly. Swirling lights surround me, the field materializes away to be replaced with marble flooring and huge golden pillars reaching the end of the room here golden gates larger than the doors back at the guild. I walk down the hallway, half way through guards come out from two golden pillars.
"HALT! Identification now or leave!", says the man to the right. I sigh, quickly summon my weapons I slash at both the guards weapons breaking them cleanly in two. Both the guards back away slowly. I carry on up the hallway, reaching the door I hold my weapon to the lock and mutter a secret incantation known only by the most skillful of players. The great doors don't budge.
"Screw This", I step back a few meters, "Here goes.....HEAVENS DIVIDING!", my weapons don't react at all. "Oh well worth a shot", I walk back towards the guards, "Key....NOW!", I hold my scythe inches from the two guards faces.
The both hand over two parts of a key which fit together easily."Thanks", I pull a fake smile then walk back up to the great gates once again. I insert the key into the lock and turn. Great cogs turn inside the door and the door slowly opens.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment