Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Haunt

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 8 - Haunt

Chapter 8 - Haunt
Chapter 8 - Haunt

As the door swing open I enter the room, at that moment I am surrounded by blades from many different weapons.
"Woah friends just came for a friendly chat with the king", I say dispatching my weapons.
"What is it you want Adanix?", came a voice from the very end of the room. Sitting in the throne, wearing a golden crown and golden armor, underneath was blood red shirt and blood red shorts, was a new face indeed.
"What happened to King Akillius?", I ask having known the king personally myself.
"He....died", his mouth twitched a small smile but resumed into a passive glare, "His loss was tragic, but I ...
King Kormodia shall take his place as leader of this land", he raised his hand and two servants came to his side, he whispers to one of the servants, that servant runs out of the room. He then turns his attention to the second servant who runs towards me, bows before and speaks,
"My king would like to request your attendance at his proper Coronation tonight at day break, will you attend?", says the servant shakily. I stare at him then spit on the ground. I stare at King Kamordia.
"No...", I turn away but many hands grab me and pull me back.
"Sir there is no real decision in this question, if asked by a king one must oblige", says the servant.
I look back, then shake off the hands.
"No...", and with one swift movement, I re-call my weapons and twirl around, hitting everyone around me with my scythe, all 20 or so of them logged out. Walking out of the room I find myself in no more enlightened than when I had entered. So that being done, I exit the building into the fresh air only to see the man who haunts his dreams.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment