Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Oracle

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 9 - Oracle

Chapter 9 - Oracle
Chapter 9 - Oracle

"I know your behind this so give her back!", I shout at cloaked figure.
"Sure....RAGNAROK!", says Balthizar sharply.
Black smoke swirls beside Balthizar, and the man from before steps out of the black smoke carrying a unconscious Maia. He drops her on the ground lightly and steps away. "She's already been as useful as anyone could be", he says with a evil grin under the hood. I walk over to her and pick her up. "Times ticking friend war time is approaching fast", Balthizar says vanishing into thin air, shortly followed by a silent Ragnarok. I run down the palaces pathway towards town. Dodging the many workers who were repairing the town from Dark Nethilis's rampage. Running past the the scene itself, I quickly find myself in front of the Crystal Gates. Selecting 'Realm of Despair' I step through the portal and found myself once again on the pathway to the Castle of Mordork. Running with a slight pain in my chest I finally reach the castle doors. "Let me in quickly or I'll blow this hunk a junk down!", I shout gasping for breath.
"Name?", came the same voice as before.
"Its Adanix and let me in or i'll burn you alive!", I say furiously kicking the door hard as I can. The door swings open and i rush inside.
"Adanix whats up man?",came the voice of friend Kimeko, who had just entered the room.
"Where's Ragnar! I need him quickly!", I ask craning my neck to see if he was around.
"In the bar, found out that he can run a tab", she says shaking her head.
"Thanks a lot", I say quickly rushing into the bar, "Ragnar!"
"Yo over here!", came Ragnar from over at the counter. I walk over to him.
"This is the work of Balthizar!", at the word Balthizar he turns around and stares at Maia in my arms.
"I'm far to drunk to see what your showing me, he takes a big mug of beer and drinks heavily.
"Idiot! Game Rules Forbid alcoholic beverages! Thats Non-Alcoholic beer!", I say pointing at the label
"Really?",he examines the label, "Oh, then how'd I....Never mind, you said Balthizar right? Well i didn't want to resort to this but we have no choice, but to see....", he breaths a big sigh, "...The Oracle".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment