Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Brothers

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 10 - Brothers

Chapter 10 - Brothers
Chapter 10 - Brothers

We both sigh. I carry Maia into the ballroom which seeing no one used it had been changed into a hospital wing. I lay her on the bed gently and stand up and call over the nurse and tell her to tell Maia when she wakes up that we have gone to see the oracle. I leave the room.
"You ready?", I ask Ragnar seriously.
"I love visiting the oracle! I'm always packed and ready to see her!", he says with a sarcastic smile.
"Shut up", I say smacking him on the head and exiting through the door.
"I really wish you'd stop doing that!", he says and follows me out.
Several long hours of trudging through marshy swamplands later, we approach the Cave of Exile. Cautious of every noise around us, we slowly walk inside. The Oracle is a wise woman of immortality and she has never been wrong. We hear footsteps and laughter. As we both wearily creep around the corner we see a lady speaking to the walls in different languages.
"Oracle?", I ask slowly. The lady turns around and stares at us, then slowly she returns to the wall and continues to speak to it.
"Are you the oracle?", I ask a little more assertive, I step forward, slowly approaching the lady.
"Balthizar...",she says slowly, turning around, "Curses...",she comes over to where I am standing and slowly circles me.
"He... YOU!",she says and leaps backwards, "GODLY DEMON!" she shouts at me. This girl must be the oracle.
The oracle turns pale,"Zeus defeated you what are you doing back here in the mortal realm?!", came a godly voice that did not belong to the oracle.
"A God of the Dead does not lie down as easy as you think!", came words out of my mouth just like before when facing Dark Nethilis."I am your brother you should be glad to see me, hahahaha!", I say.
"Hades you will be destroyed not matter what you do!",she says standing tall.
"Enough of this! Tell me where my brother Zeus and Poseidon are hiding! NOW!", my hand reaches forward and chokes the oracle. Trying to fight the enormous, I try to shout to Ragnar who was standing there blankly wondering what was going on, then he spoke, but it wasn't he who spoke.
"Hades put her down or face my power!".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment