Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Fight

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 11 - Fight

Chapter 11 - Fight
Chapter 11 - Fight

"Ares how nice of you to join us! Oh, and you think I'd listen to you?", The voice inside me chuckles slightly. I raise one finger and point it at Ragnar, black aura surrounds my hand.
"NO!", I shout and try to break the force again,
"No mortal can resist the power of Hades!", the aura grows bigger and bigger. Ragnar grabs his Claw and prepares himself. "Don't bother Ares you should know of all people that mortal weapons don't stop powers of a god!", the aura creeping up my arm.
"NEVER!", I shout loudly, pain crawling through my body.
"Ares ever had your soul torn to shreds?", a beam of dark power flows from my finger and hits Ragnar in the chest.
He screams in pain,but not loud enough to penetrate the scream of Ares. "Ares you are no longer a worthy enough to be a god!",the beam subsides. Ragnar drops to the ground clutching his chest.
"How could you?!", I scream moving my arm down.
"Stop fighting boy!Or i'll shatter your soul as well!", he says angrily.
"Heh....heh...HA HA HA HA HA!",the Oracle starts laughing just like before when we entered the cave."Hades the boy has more spirit than you....HA HA HA HA HA HA! Fight on boy!",and with that she vanishes in a puff of silvery white smoke. I must fight. I concentrate hard on controlling my body. Pain violently scattering through my body.
"What're you doing?! Stop tha-", the voice disapeared and I drop to the ground. As I lay there unconscious, I smile happily, knowing a bet a god.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment