Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Edge

This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.

Chapter 12 - Edge

Chapter 12 - Edge
Chapter 12 - Edge

*1 month later*

After the incident we were found by Maia after a week of our absence, it took me a week to get out of my coma, Ragnar is still in his coma and is slowly loosing all normal status of life.
"I wish I could do something about it...", I say standing on the edge of the cliff by the sea at sun down. Maia wasn't acting the same either. She was sitting on the edge when she looked up at me concerned.
"What happened in there Adanix?", she asks slowly. I stare down at her thinking on what to say, but words were failing me and I turn and walk away. I still don't believe any of what happened in that cave.
"Adanix, Your fight was brilliant keep it up and you might shatter his soul instead", came the mysterious voice behind me, but the only person behind me was Maia who was staring at the horizon.
"Who are you?", I whisper to myself, I strain my ears but all I could hear was the crashing of the waves.
I drop to my knee's, why is my life changing. All I wanted to do was fight Balthizar and get it over and done with, but then all this happens, my friend is on the verge of death, I can't even speak to anyone about anything. I just want it to fade away. This is my story and the alternate ending is about to be made.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment