Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 : The Story Begins

This is the story of Adokad and his life in the final fantasy world. It has multiple things from the final fantasy games with original characters. Rated T for upcoming elements. Chapter 2 done. My very first story that I'm working on.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 : The Story Begins

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 : The Story Begins
Characters:

Adokad
Age:16

Vance
Age:33

Ado's mother
Age:55

Here's Chapter 1, have fun.

--

Chapter 1 : The Story Begins

I had a dream that night, about fighting many magical creatures. There were imps, wyverns, giants worms, you name it. Sometime during the night, my dream was subsided due to a loud noise. I woke up and looked at my watch; 2:07 am. I decided I might as well get a drink then head back to bed, but I noticed something on my way to the kitchen. There was a trail of something coming from my mother's room. I bent down to try and see it, but it was too dark to make it out. It smelled very familiar, so I went to my mom's room.

"Mom?" I called out in a shaky voice.

I creaked open the door leading to her room. That's when I saw the most terrible thing in my life. My mom was lying dead in her own blood beside her bed, with a shadowous figure standing over her, holding a bloodstained blade. I stared blankly at the person.

"Why..." Was all I could mumble to say, out of shock I guess.

The figure turned around, a little surprised I was here. The figure was in dark black armor, so I could not make out the face or body. He just started laughing.

"Heh, you're awake!" The figure snorted.

I could tell it was a man, due to his deep voice, broad shoulders, and body height.

"What did you do to my mother!?" I screamed.

"Hmph, I obviously killed her." He said.

"But, why?" I asked again.

He didn't answer. Instead, he pointed his blade at me.

"Now it is time to kill you too."

BOSS BATTLE!

Enemie(s):
?? - Lv??
HP:??
MP:??

Party:
Adokad - Lv1
HP:72
MP:0

I picked up my sword, which I had left close to my mother's room last night accidentally, which was convenient for me.

"You think you can take me boy? You are a fool, you don't know who you're messing with!"

?? - Attack - Adokad - 33 damage

Adokad - HP:49

"You killed my mother...," I said. "but why?"

"I'm not going to answer you, maggot!" He replied.

Adokad - Flame

"Heh, is that all you got?" He laughed.

?? - Retort

Retort? I was confused about retort. I had no idea what it meant, but I took a chance anyway.

Adokad - Attack - ?? - 20 damage HEALED

"Healed?" I said puzzled.

"I absorb your element you fool. Now, face true power!"

?? - Counter - 53 damage CRITICAL

"I...can't...go on." I gasped.

I then passed out as he laughed at me. I then remember waking up in a strange place. I looked around. I saw healers everywhere, known as white mages. A black mage walked up to me.

"How do you feel?" The black mage asked.

"I feel okay right now, thank you." I replied. "But...where am I? And what's going on?"

"Ah, there is time for that later. Just rest for now."

"Yeah...but..." I argued, but I was very tired, so I just layed down.

When I awoke the second time, I felt much better. The white mages were gone, but the black mage was still there.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Good question." He said. "My name is Hakai. I bet you're wondering why you're here."

"Yes, I have many questions." I replied.

"Well," Hakai explained, "you are in a sanctuary for the wounded. This place is a very sacred area, close to a nearby town called Sidclaw. We have healed you of your wounds you got from The Dark One."

"The Dark One?" I asked. "Is he the one who..."

"Yes," Hakai continued, "he is the one who killed your mother. We do not know much about him, but we do know that he is a dark knight. You are but a begginer knight, as he has very powerful skill. That is why you could not face him. He can absorb every element known and is a force to be reckoned with."

"But why did he kill my mother, and how am I alive?" I asked.

"We are unsure why he killed your mother." Hakai replied. "We believe that she had something to do with him, but that's all we know. As for your status as of now, one of our ninjas came and rescued you before he had a chance to kill you."

"Where did The Dark One head? I swear I will avenge my mother!" I shouted.

"Calm down, Adokad." Hakai said. "He is way too strong for you. As I said before, you are only a beginner knight with some skill. You have never been on the field of real battle before. Your chance of survival fighting him alone is very low, and we couldn't save you again due to location. I suggest that you get more people to help you train to get stronger."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I have a friend who lives in Atmor. He could probably help me." I said.

"That's a good idea, you should try to head there." He said happily.

I reached in my sheath for my sword, but I did not feel my wooden blade.

"How can I fight without a weapon and armor though?" I asked.

"Ah, another good question. Yes, we thought about that. As soon as I told out smithy about you, he got to working on a sword for you. It is ready now." Hakai said, as he handed me the forged blade.

Gained Begginer's blade.

"Here is armor and an accessory too."

Gained buckler, cross helmet, link mail, and strength ring.

"Thank you very much." I said as I equipped my new equiment.

Adokad
Weapon - Begginer's blade
Helm - Cross helmet
Body - Link mail
Accessory - strength ring
Relic 1 - Bracelet
Relic 2 - n/a

"That should protect you." Hakai said.

"Thanks again Hakai, that is really nice of you." I replied.

"Be very careful though, strange monsters have been appearing recently." He warned me. "Just in case, one of our white mages will accompany you. Hey Kibby, come into the healing chamber!"

I looked as a white mage walked up to us. He was wearing a white hat with white leather. He was slim and tall, in his early 20's I would guess.

"This is Kibby." Hakai said. "He is one of our finest white mages. He has mastered the art of white magic and can aid you greatly on your quest."

"Nice to meet you." Kibby said. "You are Adokad, correct?"

I nodded.

"Nice to meet you as well." I said.

"Well, good luck on your trip Adokad. I will be here praying for your success with the other mages. Come back here anytime to rest."

He dissapeared in a poof of smoke before I could thank him.

"Woah, where did he go?" I asked.

"Probably up on top to pray with the white mages." Kibby replied. "Well, shall we go?"

Kibby joins the party!

Kibby - Lv1
HP:65
MP:30
Weapon: Begginer's hammer
Helm: White miter
Body: Silk robe
Accessory: Faith ring
Relic 1 - n/a
Relic 2 - n/a

As we headed out, a white mage walked up to us.

"Kibby, promise you won't do anything wreckless!" She said. "I want you to come back safe my love."

Kibby's wife ran off crying. I looked over at Kibby.

"She gets emotional a lot, doesn't she?" I asked.

"Yep, I gotta get used to it one day." He laughed.

I laughed with him as we left the sacred monastery.

--

This was a litte longer, but there is going to be a lot of chapters. I'm not continueing this until people start reading and reviewing. I'm working really hard on the plot and everything. See you all later!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment