Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Twilight town

Me and some of my closest friends decide to go into kingdom hearts, but our telprter breaks, so how will we get back?

Chapter 1 - Twilight town

Chapter 1 - Twilight town
Tasha and her friends (all but Devon) are once again around her teleporter. This time, whens he hits the big red shiny button* they all crash into Twilight Town near the tram station. The teleporter is gone.
Ivy: Are we where I think we are?
Torie: AWSOME!
Tasha: Yay! We are in Twilight town!
Seifer come walking up.
Peyton: (Pointing to Seifer) AHHHHHHHH! GAY GUY*!
Livvie.: Peyton, shut up.
Sammy: I expected that from Tasha.
Tasha: Actually I wanted to say that.
Seifer: Who are you and where did you some from.
Sammy: we are Sammy, Ivy, Tasha, Livvie, Torie, and Peyton and we came from Tasha's basement.
Rai and Fuu come walking up.
Rai: (who overheard the earlier conversation) Tasha's basement, who'd that happen ya?
Tasha: (laughing) You talk funny, say more words!*
Peyton: Tasha, shut up.
So, after a few disturbing conversations, they decide to go see Yen Sid. They arrive there and Yen Sid explains that Tasha and Ivy are keyblade wielders from our world. Ivy and Tasha consentrate and Keyblades appear (Ivy's is the one from Halloween Town in the first one, and Tasha's it the one from the second Halloween town.) and they start playing star wars.
Tasha: (in Darf Vaider's voice) Luke, I am your father.
Ivy: (gets down on knees and screams into the sky) noooooooooooo!
Yen Sid: Are you two done?
Tasha and Ivy: Yeah, we're good.
Yen Sid decides to send them to Hollow Bastion. Eventually, they make it there in one piece (no thanks to Torie's driving.)
Tasha: Wow.. Look, there's Scroog, and over there is Huey and (gasp) It's CLoud...(faints)
Ivy: Yeah cool, now, when can we go to port Royal? i want to me Jack Sparrow*!
Peyton: First let's go find Sora, just pretend like we don't know him.
Tasha: We have to walk past Cloud, YAY!
The End on Chapter one.....
*The big red shiny button: I got this Idea from Ratchet and Clank, one of the missions is push the big red shiny button.
*GAY GUY!: My friends and I beliv that Seifer is gay in this game because he is weaing a belly shirt. If you like Seifer, sorry!
*'You talk funny. Say more words!': This is a quote from Patrick on Spongebob. He's my fave!
*Jack Sparrow: Ivy in real life has obessive compulsive disorder over Johny Depp, and one of fave movies he stars in is Pirates!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on February 14, 2007, 10:23:46 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Pretty cool. ^^