Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Accidentally In Love

A reproduction of parts of Ella Enchanted and Accidentally In Love (By The Counting Crows) mixed together.
 
~~ENJOY!!~~

Chapter 1 - Accidentally In Love

Chapter 1 - Accidentally In Love
Accidentally In Love

Ella Enchanted/Accidentally In Love

Written By: Gail Carson Levine/The Counting Crows

Reconstructed By: Aechigo


Mandy says there are two sorts of people in this world : those who blame everyone else and those who blame only themselves. I place myself in a third category: among those who know where the blame really lies. You stand condemned. Your crime: too much zeal in the protection of those you love. A fault and virtue. Heinous!



So she said what's the problem baby What's the problem I don't know Well maybe I'm in love Think about it every time I think about it Can't stop thinking 'bout it

Although youve revealed your shortcomings to me, I feel compelled to no such frankness. You must discover my faults for yourself. And, although youve said it goes against the grain, you must find a way to forgive them.



How much longer will it take to cure this Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love

Dear Ella,

Impatience is not usually my weakness. But your letters torment me. They make me long to saddle my horse and ride to Frell, where I would make you explain yourself.



Come on, come on Turn a little faster Come on, come on The world will follow after Come on, come on Cause everybody's after love



They are playful, interesting, thoughtful, and (occasionally) serious. Im overjoyed to receive them, yet they bring misery. You say little of your daily life; I have no idea how you occupy yourself. I dont mind; I enjoy guessing at the mystery. But what I really long to know you do not tell either: what you feel, although Ive given you hints by the score of my regard.



So I said I'm a snowball running Running down into the spring that's coming all this love Melting under blue skies Belting out sunlight Shimmering love

You like me. You wouldnt waste time or paper on a being you didnt like. But I think Ive loved you since we met at your mothers funeral. I want to be with you forever and beyond, but you write that you are too young or to marry or too short or too hungry  until I crumple your letters in despair, only to smooth them out again for a twelfth reading, hunting for hidden meanings.

Well baby I surrender To the strawberry ice cream Never ever end of all this love Well I didn't mean to do it But there's no escaping your love

Father asks frequently in his letters whether I fancy any Ayothaian young lady or any in our acquaintance at home. I say no. I suppose Im confessing another fault: pride. I dont want him to know that I love if my affections are not returned.

These lines of lightning Mean we're never alone, Never alone, no, no

You would charm him, and Mother too. They would be yours completely. As I am.

Come on, Come on Move a little closer Come on, Come on I want to hear you whisper Come on, Come on Settle down inside my love

What a beautiful bride youll be, whomever you marry at whatever age. And what a queen if I am the man! Who has your grace? Your expression? Your voice? I wish I could extol your virtues endlessly, but I want you to finish reading and answer me quickly.

Come on, come on Jump a little higher Come on, come on If you feel a little lighter Come on, come on We were once Upon a time in love

Today I cannot write of Ayortha or my doings or anything. I can only post this and wait.

Love (it is such a relief to pen the word!), love, love, -

Char



Come on, come on Spin a little tighter Come on, come on And the world's a little brighter Come on, come on Just get yourself inside her

In a month we married. For the ceremony I wore my first new gown in a year and Mothers necklace, which I reclaimed from Hattie. After my deception had been explained to them, King Jerrold and Queen Daria welcomed me joyously into the royal family.

Love



My stepfamily was not invited to the wedding and had to celebrate, if they wished, in the streets with the rest of Frell. Father was invited, but he was traveling and didnt receive the invitation until it was to late.



I'm in love



And so, with laughter and love, we lived happily ever after.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment