Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Izula

...

Chapter 1 - Izula

Chapter 1 - Izula
Name: Izula
N. Name: Nira
L. Name: ...
Friends: Rein, Rrei, Kyla, Kitty, Tyresia
Enemies: Khaile, Rrei, Kitty
Likes: Gothy music, Rein, Talking with friends, Going out with friends, Making others happy
Dislikes: Superiority, Jealousy Episodes, Embarrasment
Description: Long hair, Dark blue bangs, Black tanktop/T-shirt, Black hoodie/jacket, Black Jeans/Sweats/Skirt, Black nails, Black Tennis shoes, Skull bracelets, Cross necklace, Black choker, Bandages covering both of her arms
Personality: She is good friends with Rrei, and Rein used to be her boyfriend, but lately, Rein stopped talking to her and started hanging out with another girl she doesn't know. She tends to get really jealous of that girl and occasionally yells at Rein about it. Her style is very... depressing. When she's not yelling at Rein, her head is usually hung down, and she stands still, constantly thinking about what she should do next. In her spare time, she runs away from her house, and tends to find random depressed people. When she finds them, she enhances their personality to make them less depressed, and able to do things that will make them happy. However, if the person is like... say, a pervert, and he lost his girlfriend, she can defend herself from being sexually harassed, or even raped. She is, in fact, a vampire. She posseses superior strength, and has the ability to control the bandages around her arms and make them move the way she wants them to (Like Gaara and his sand).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment