Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Five Main Agents

Here are the bios of the cast of "Undercover Detective" and of the setting. This is for any Undercover Detective Story I make.

Chapter 2 - The Five Main Agents

Chapter 2 - The Five Main Agents
The Main 5 Agents

Richard Stryker
Age 27
Male
The unofficial leader of the Undercover Detectives, Stryker is sometimes considered a bigmouth and a big shot, but it's only his ego. They say he has an unhealthy addiction to guns, ANY guns. He drives a Dodge Viper and has a girlfriend who happens to be in the crime-fighting business as well. Unless it's his girlfriend or his boss, he answers to no one. The other agents are good friends with him and are willing to do whatever he says they have to do.

Chris Finn Jr.
Age 20
Male
Cousin of Richard Stryker and the driver of group missions, Finn is a nervy and rather insecure member of the Undercover Detectives. Although he is not the strongest agent, he is a loyal friend and is dedicated to his work. He's also a top notch wheelman and has the technical know-how of the group. His close friends are fellow-agent Sam Swann and Erin McClain. The other agents trust Finn with his driving and help him out with any problem he is in.

Scott Gordon
Age 36
Male
The oldest of the Main 5 Undercover Detectives, Gordon is considered a mentor to all of the agents. He is the wise guy of the group and tries to lighten up any situation with a joke or two. He acts simple, but he is a genius. He is the only one who can make an airborne rocket to accommodate all of the agents. The other agents look up to him and come to him for some advice and a good laugh.

Mike "OB" O'Brien
Age 26
Male
The crazy guy of the Undercover Detectives, if he wasn't an agent, he'd be one hell of a bad guy. He is one of Stryker's good friends and classmates, he joined the Undercover Detectives so he could release his anger and not get arrested for it. He's not much of a fan of guns, but loves knives for a reason only God knows. The other agents are friends with him, but know to back off when he is in a bad mood.

Sam Swann
Age 20
Male
The rookie of the Agents, Sam joined the Agents when Finn suggested it to satisfy his craving for adventure. A more relaxed person than Finn, his best friends are Erin McClain and Chris Finn. Since joining the Undercover Detectives, Sam tries to fit in any way possible. The other agents see him as a rookie or a friend of Finn more than an agent, but they are still friendly to him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hearsegurl on August 31, 2004, 5:40:01 PM

Hearsegurl on
HearsegurlWow.. its good. I like Chris and Mike, they are awesome. Hey hey they might be cute too *blush* ^^
I'm going to read the other page(s) weeeeeeeeee
^_^