Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Supporting Cast

Here are the bios of the cast of "Undercover Detective" and of the setting. This is for any Undercover Detective Story I make.

Chapter 3 - Supporting Cast

Chapter 3 - Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Robert Masucci (It's pronounced "Ma-SOOCH-ee" for those who can't pronounce.)
Age 28
Male
The head of the northeastern part of the Undercover Detectives, Masucci has been an agent for most of his life. One of the original members, he now mostly sits in his office and give the orders. A dedicated member, he sometimes ventures out of his office to join the current agents in tough adventures. The other agents see him more as an authority than a leader, but they still listen (well, most of the time anyway…)

Bernard ``Old School'' Sullivan
Age 66
Male
A second in command to Masucci, Old School was a teacher to many of the Undercover Detectives (including his boss.) He quit the teaching business and joined the agents because he thought crime fighting was safer than teaching a high school. He is just as wise as Gordon, but he lacks the humor and charisma that Gordon has. He also has those ``moments'' when he reminisces of the ``Good Old Days in Vietnam,'' and often wishes he was back in the action.

Katherine Vector
Age 26
Female
Like Stryker, she is the head of her group, except she works in a police department. She is the top of the ranks in every police category, and could even beat the agents at their own game. She and Stryker have a lot in common, and it shows since they are constantly competing with each other despite beign boyfriend/girlfriend. In arguments, she usually shows force by dishing it out to Stryker, so the agents know when to get off her case, for Stryker's sake.

Erin McClain
Age 19
Female
A rookie cop in Vector's police force, McClain joined the crime fighting business like her two friends Finn and Swann. Although she isn't as experienced as most of the other agents and cops, she often teams up with Vector to provide a surprisingly unstoppable duo. She's a shop-o-holic as well, and tries to look good anywhere she goes, but most of her friends put up with it easily.

Jason Blackwell
Age 28
Male
The main villain in Undercover Detective, Blackwell has a permanent grudge against Stryker and Vector for giving him the scar around his right eye. A genius who knows how to trick anyone into doing what he wants, Blackwell often has a well armed group of henchmen that more often than not feel the wrath of the Undercover Detectives. He usually manages to escape and vows to destroy the Agents, who were the cause of the death of his older brother.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hearsegurl on August 31, 2004, 5:42:51 PM

Hearsegurl on
HearsegurlGreat intros... When you gonna add me, Rj and the others? LOL I'm a bounty hunter or merc, maybe FBI...hehe, well great story bro, I'll be waiting for more!!!! YAY
^_^