Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Thunder

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 1 - Thunder

Chapter 1 - Thunder
(Note: Please go to the Undercover Detective Info Page on F.A.C. to look into the main characters’ profiles.)

Detective Chris Finn Jr. waited outside in the pouring rain. Thankfully, he was in the car, an average Dodge four-door. He looked at his watch: five past six. They were late. What was keeping them? Chris was beginning to sweat as he thought what could have happened. They couldn’t have failed already, could they?

As if to answer the question in his mind, a blazing alarm broke the silence of the normally quiet town of Norwood. Out came four men carrying suitcases. They were running at top speed… right at the car! Finn immediately unlocked the doors as thunder boomed outside. Finn could hear the distant sound of Norwood police sirens and instantly floored it. He hoped those six cylinders could take it.

Finn: It took you long enough, guys!
Stryker: Jesus, Finn! How many minutes late were we? One? One half?!?
Finn: For your information, Stryker, you were five minutes late.
Gordon: You know these bones don’t want to go anymore…
Finn: I don’t need any jokes right now, Gordon! You guys almost got us all arrested! Two more minutes and…
O’Brien: Finn, you’re making me mad… You know what I do to people who make me mad…
Swann: OB, you don’t need to scare him!
O’Brien: He was asking for it, Sam.
Stryker: All right, guys! Shut up! We got out safely and no one was hurt.
Gordon: Where are we heading to anyway?
Swann: Three hundred ninety, Jenkins Ave.
Finn: I know that!
Finn pushes the car to seventy miles per hour on the highway. The police siren had been drowned out by the booming thunder outside in the storm. The Undercover Detectives had escaped successfully. They knew Masucci would finally be happy. A half an hour later, the agents turn the corner to head onto Jenkins Ave. They reached 390 a minute later. It was more of a manor than a house. In it was Jorge De Mesa, a Columbian crime lord who hired the agents to steal twenty-five million dollars from the Norwood bank. They would all be paid a million each, or so De Mesa thought…
De Mesa: Come in, boys! Come in!
Stryker: Thanks, Mr. De Mesa. The money is right here!
Stryker pats the suitcase full of money.
De Mesa: Excellent! Where have you guys been all my life? You were right on time.
Finn: Actually, we were…
Gordon: Cool it, boy. He gave us a compliment! Although the million dollars would be better. Right, Jorge?
De Mesa: Where are my manners? Of course you will get the money.
Gordon: No we won’t.
De Mesa: Umm, yes you will.
Gordon: No, we WON’T.
De Mesa: What the hell is wrong with him?
O’Brien: You should be wondering what the hell is wrong with YOU.
The agents whipped out their guns. Well, most of them. O’Brien. Had a knife since he preferred them. De Mesa was stunned.
De Mesa: What is this? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?
Swann: You’re being arrested, moron.
De Mesa: Aren’t you hired robbers?
Finn: You actually believed that? You see, Jorge, we are the Undercover Detectives.
Gordon: And you just got Punked!
Stryker: Yes, you… WHAT?!? PUNKED, GORDON???
Gordon: What? Just trying to get with the times…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RichieRandom on September 2, 2004, 10:48:46 AM

RichieRandom on
RichieRandomGGGGGGGGGGreat story! Can't wait for more. WOOOO!!

RJ on September 1, 2004, 7:20:21 PM

RJ on
RJyey yey!!! awesome story!!! Its got me hooked already, I wanna read more!! hehee ^.^ I like it!! ^0^