Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Arrangement

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 2 - The Arrangement

Chapter 2 - The Arrangement
The agents were done with their mission, but their day was hardly over. They still had to report to headquarters, where the location is classified. Captain Masucci had requested that they see him before they called it a day. Now that the easy mission was done, the hard part was ready to take on. Captain Robert Masucci almost always called them to his office to complain about something. He was once one of them: an Undercover Detective. Unfortunately, he got a raise. That meant he had to quit his detective work and become a leader. With the promotion came great responsibility, and he was up to the task. He took the responsibility and gave up his lifelong career as a basic Undercover Detective. It was too bad, since he and Stryker were one of the greatest duos there were in NSCU history.

Well, the agents came back to headquarters, and ran into their second-in-command, Bernard “Old School” Sullivan.

Sullivan: Hello, boys! Where are you heading off to?
Stryker: Hey, Old School. No time to talk… We’ve got a meeting with Masucci.
Sullivan: Well, you boys better look out. He’s been on a rant the whole day. Don’t piss him off any more, or he’ll snap!
Stryker: Thanks, Sullivan.
Sullivan: You know, he reminds me of my old drill sergeant…
Gordon: Not now, Sullivan…
Sullivan: Yes, those were the good old days…
Swann: Please, Mr. Sullivan…
Sullivan: I remember that time I jumped out of my plane without my parachute…
The agents left Sullivan to reminisce his days in Vietnam on his own. Taking Sullivan’s advice, they walked slowly to Masucci’s office. It seemed like a good idea until they heard the loudspeaker.
Masucci: MEN! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE! I WANT YOU ALL IN MY OFFICE IMMEADIATELY!!!
They began to run at top speed to his office. Less than a minute later, the agents were in the office of Robert Masucci, one of the original members of the NSCU.
Masucci: Guys, can’t you last one mission without being spotted by the cops? I thought the NSCU was supposed to be the UNDERCOVER Detectives…
Gordon: Now wait a second, sir…
Masucci: No, YOU wait, Scott! I have been on the phone all day telling the cops that you had nothing to do with the robbery. You captured De Mesa, right?
Stryker: Right.
Masucci: The money has been safely returned to the bank, right?
Finn: Right.
Masucci: You didn’t attract the cops, RIGHT?
O’Brein: Wrong.
Masucci: At least you were honest, OB. Unfortunately, honesty isn’t going to save us from anything. I’m sorry to say this, but I am relieving you of your duties for two weeks.
All 5 Agents: WHAT?!?
Masucci: You all are going to be sent to Narragansett, Rhode Island for a vacation.
Swann: Wait a minute… a vacation?
Masucci: Yes, a vacation. It’ll be you five and a friend for each of you. Your choice.
OB: I don’t believe it! What a dream!
Masucci: You are NOT allowed to bring guns!
Stryker: NOOOOOO!!!
O’Brien: I’m fine with that.
Masucci: Hmmm… let me rephrase that. NO WEAPONS PERIOD.
Stryker and O’Brein: NOOOOOOOO!!!
Finn: Well, it’s not that bad. We can relax for once. I’ve been working too long anyway…
Masucci: That’s the spirit. Now go home and choose your friend wisely. You leave in the rides I supply you tomorrow.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RJ on September 3, 2004, 10:24:19 PM

RJ on
RJhahaha! no weapons!!! lol cool, they are going on vacation!! I like this story!!! ^.^