Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Asking Around

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 3 - Asking Around

Chapter 3 - Asking Around
Later that night, after everyone was done at headquarters, Stryker decided to go home and call his girlfriend on the phone. Her name was Katherine Vector. They had been seeing each other for some time now, and they had been through it all since they knew each other since they were kids.

Vector: Hello?
Stryker: Hey, honey…
Vector: Hi, Richie! What’s up?
Stryker: What if I told you that you had a chance to leave with me to go on a vacation for two weeks where there would be nothing but sun, surf, and peace.
Vector: I’d say that you just got relived of your duties for two weeks…
Stryker: Damn, you’re getting good at that! Well, it happened and now I’ve got the option of taking a special “someone.”
Vector: Stryker, I’d love to go…
Stryker: Hey! I didn’t ask you yet!
Vector: Oh… OK.
Stryker: So… Would you want to go with me?
Vector: Wow… You caught me off guard there, Captain Obvious.
Stryker: Good. Meet me at my home tomorrow morning and be ready to leave.
Vector: OK, Rich. Goodnight, now…
Stryker: You too.

So all was well on Stryker’s side of the story. Finn’s side was just beginning. He wanted to bring his friend, Erin McClain. He knew her almost as long as Stryker knew Vector. He, Erin and Sam Swann were a trio that had know each other since they met in camp when they were in grade school. Later that night, Finn made his way to McClain’s house, hoping to hear a “yes” to his question.

McClain: Chris! What are you doing here?
Finn: Hi to you too, Erin…
McClain: Sorry, but you never told me that you’d be here…
Finn: Well, I am. I’ve got a question to ask you…
McClain: “Can you go on a two week vacation with me?”
Finn: Actually, that was my… HEY! How did you know my question?
McClain: Because Sam asked me on the phone a half-hour earlier.
Finn: Oh…
One minute of silence. Ouch.
Finn: Awkward moment here…
McClain: Chris, I’m sorry.
Finn: No need to be. At least you’ll be there. I’ll be going now. Goodnight.
McClain: You too.

Since we now know Finn AND Swann’s choices, OB’s choice was still undecided, until he made up his mind to call up a man by the name of Rick Foley. People knew him better as “Psycho Dad.” He was one crazy guy who was driven crazy by his dinosaur of a wife. Cross-eyed, overweight, and as dumb as a doorknob, Psycho Dad was like a dad to OB since both had a couple (replace couple with MANY) screws loose. OB found Psycho Dad at the local McDonalds having his usual bag-o-burgers.
O’Brien: How’s the meat?
Psycho: Delish… I’m trying to cut down on this fast food… Maybe have only a single digit number of these burgers.
O’Brien: Wow, that must be a record low for you. I’ve got an offer you can’t refuse.
Psycho: Let me hear it.
O’Brien: You get two weeks of a vacation at a beach… all the food you can eat, plenty of…
Psycho: I’ve heard enough! I’m in.

And so most of the questions had been asked, but there was still one agent left. Gordon was a teacher of the easy life when he wasn’t an Undercover Detective. His two favorite students were the definition of carefree. Their names were Goof Deforge and Matt Geerard. They called themselves pimps and smoked in front of Gordon. He just laughed because he knew they were harmless. They met up at a local bar for some “refreshments.”

Gordon: …And so I said, “Hey, you can’t do that, that’s MY GUN!”
All three: HAHAHAHAHA!
Deforge: Man, if I was any less high, I’d say that was disgusting.
Geerard: Same here, playa.
Gordon: Would you guys be interested in going down to Rhode Island?
Deforge: Don’t know. Would there be ladies?
Geerard: There are ladies everywhere, Goof.
Deforge: Then count me in!
Gordon: I can only take one of you…
Geerard: No worries! I’ll find someway to fit in a suitcase.
Gordon: Umm, OK… So it’s agreed! Now that I’m bringing you guys with me, you two can pay for my drinks tonight.
Deforge: I knew you ordered that imported crap for a reason tonight, pimp

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RJ on September 5, 2004, 6:53:49 PM

RJ on
RJyey yey!!! cooooool! *goes off to read next chapter* ^_^