Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Cruising In Style

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 4 - Cruising In Style

Chapter 4 - Cruising In Style
The next day had arrived. The agents were now actually psyched about this vacation. So what if Masucci said no weapons? They could still find plenty to do. After all, this wasn’t a mission, so there was no pressure. Masucci had told the agents to meet them at headquarters. By nine in the morning, everyone was there.

Masucci: I don’t believe it… You all showed up!
Gordon: Where there’s fun, there’s Gordon. I’m actually surprised YOU showed up, captain.
Masucci: Well, I see everyone has brought a…
He sees that Finn is alone.
Masucci: Finn, where is your partner?
Finn: I don’t need one. I’m fine, captain!
Masucci: If that’s your choice, I’m fine with…
???: I’ll be Finn’s partner!
Deforge: Gordon, I think your suitcase is talking.
Gordon: Thanks for ruining the secret, Deforge.
Geerard pops out Gordon’s smallest suitcase. Everyone is a bit SHOCKED.
Geerard: Don’t worry, Finn! Me and the troop will show you how to have fun on vacation!
Finn: Don’t I have a say in…
Masucci: Agreed! Now, I said that I would supply you with your rides and Rob Masucci never lies to his friends.

Masucci pulls out what looked to be a set of car keys with one of those security devices on the key chain. He pressed a button and a big door opened on the side of the agents’ headquarters. All of the vacationers looked inside to see three mint condition cars. One was 1999 Plymouth Prowler. Another was a 1966 Mustang GT convertible. The third was a 1969 Chevy Camaro Z-28 hardtop.

Stryker: Me and Vector got the Prowler!
Swann and McClain: We call the Mustang!
O’Brein: If there are no objections, me and Psycho drive the Camaro.
Finn: Uhh… Sure, take it! Masucci, me Gordon and the others need a ride!
Deforge: No need to worry, Finn!

Deforge also pulls out a key chain with a security device. He pushed one of the buttons and from around the corner came a Mid-Seventies Chevy Lowrider.

Deforge: Now we’ll be cruising in style! Oh, PIMP!
Geerard: Oh, PLAYA!
Gordon: Oh, YEAH!
Finn: Oh, Jesus…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RJ on September 5, 2004, 6:55:31 PM

RJ on
RJhahahaaa!!! XD A talking suitcase!!! lol! how did he fit in there? O.o lol! cant wait to see more! ^0^