Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Future Plans

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 5 - Future Plans

Chapter 5 - Future Plans
It was high noon at Narragansett when the agents and their friends arrived at their hotel, the Gemini Hotel. They had five rooms connected with each other on the top floor. To say it was luxurious was putting it lightly. There were big screen TVs with cable in every room, a hot tub in every bathroom, two king sized beds in every bedroom, and a giant dining hall with an around-the-clock, all-you-can-eat buffet. If that wasn’t enough, the view from almost every room was picturesque, with a view of the ocean in every room. The agents wished that headquarters was more like their hotel.

They planned to take advantage of everything there was to offer at their hotel. The vacationers unpacked their stuff in one of the rooms. This was the biggest room of the five that they had, so all of their luggage was to stay in there. As they unpacked, they talked to each other.

Finn: These rooms are awesome! I think I’ll stay in here for these two weeks…
Geerard: No way, buddy! You’re coming with me, Deforge and Gordon.
Finn: Where are we going?
Deforge and Geerard: Out drinking!
Finn: I’m not 21 yet, guys.
Deforge: Not all bars need I.D. to get in. We’ll just find one that will let you in.
Gordon (to Finn silently): Don’t worry, Finn. These jokers won’t hurt you. They just want a good time. Besides, where is your sense of adventure?
Finn: Well, OK, guys. I’ll come.
All 3: ALL RIGHT!
Stryker (sarcastically): Oh, no! It looks like I packed the wrong suitcase!
Vector: What do you mean? You looked through everything just this morning.
Stryker opens up the “wrong” suitcase revealing A LOT of guns in many shapes and sizes.
Vector: You can’t be serious! We’re supposed to have a relaxing vacation with THOSE lying around?!?
Vector accidentally drops her suitcase, revealing even more guns.
Stryker: You were saying…
Vector: What can I say? Great minds think alike and I hope you’re thinking to go to the beach with me.
Stryker: I guess great mind DO think alike…
Psycho: I don’t know about you, OB, but I’m hitting the mess hall soon.
O’Brien: Me too, Psycho Dad. Does this place have fishing?
Psycho: I think so… Why? You don’t even like fish!
O’Brien: True… but I love harpoons!
Psycho: You may have a point there. If I had any more brain cells, I probably would have thought of that too.
Swann: Let’s see, Erin. Finn Gordon Deforge and Geerard are going out to a bar. Psycho Dad and OB are going fishing with harpoons. Stryker and Vector are going to a beach, but they are most likely going with at least one of their guns each. I am hoping you don’t want to go with any of them…
McClain: Don’t worry, Sam. I have a brain…
Swann: What do you want to do?
McClain: Well, I know a great mall here…
Swann: Something we BOTH would enjoy, please?
McClain: Spoil sport. Well, there is a fancy restaurant here I’ve alwas wanted to try with someone…
Swann: Say no more, that’s a perfect idea!

The agents were done conversing with each other and all went their separate ways, hoping to have the time of their lives.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment