Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Sunsets and Evil Plots

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 6 - Sunsets and Evil Plots

Chapter 6 - Sunsets and Evil Plots
Stryker and Vector hadn’t had this kind of time alone in years. They were free to do what they wanted for two weeks. No criminals to stop, no missions to undertake, and no bosses yelling in their ears. As they both had said, they went to the beach where they relaxed and watched the waves go in and out as they witnessed both low and high tide. The weather was excellent. It wasn’t too hot, but it was warmer than just warm. They lied on the sand for hours, talking about friends and family of days that passed.

Vector: I can’t believe we both still remember that!
Stryker: How could you forget something like that? Wow, those were good times.
Vector: Yes they were… Rich?
Stryker: Yeah, hun?
Vector: We haven’t had this much time alone in a long time…
Stryker: Well, we have two weeks of this… It’s just you, me, and that big screen TV in our room.
Vector: Rich!
Stryker: I’m just joking, Vector!
Vector: No, no! I meant look at the sunset!

It was a brilliant shade of red, orange, and yellow. It was a kind of a sunset that you can only see once in a year, if that. It was the kind of sunset that you would expect to hear fire works in the background. Most importantly, it was the kind of sunset that they both were hoping for.
Vector: It’s times like these that I’m glad to be with you, Rich…
Stryker: I bet you could see much better on that boat out there.

You probably could see that sunset better out there on that boat, but the men on the boat weren’t out to watch the sunset. The boat belonged to national crime lord Jason Blackwell and his two henchmen, Darryl Fury and Eddie Rath. They were there in Narragansett along with the agents, but they weren’t there for the vacation or the view…

Fury: Eddie, maybe we should quit while we’re still alive.
Rath: Come on Darryl, Mr. Blackwell said that we’d be paid when the job was done.
Fury: I trust you, Eddie. I hope you’re right.

Just then, a man walked into the inside of the ship with them. He was tall, just over six feet. He had straight, short, black hair. A scar on his right eye gave his identity away, but the tattoo on his left arm was also a dead giveaway. It was Jason Blackwell, one of the Undercover Detectives’ most wanted criminal.

Blackwell: Boys, there has been a change in plans…
Rath and Fury: Yes, Mr. Blackwell?
Blackwell: I’ve just spotted a… friend on the beach. He doesn’t look like he’s here for me, but I want you to look out for him and his girl.
Rath: Do you know him?
Blackwell: We have a history… I also want you to find this man.
Blackwell gives them a picture.
Blackwell: His name is Scott Gordon. He is a friend of that man out there. I know if he were out here in Narragansett, Scott Gordon would be out there too.
Rath: Where would this Gordon guy be?
Blackwell: Someplace where the excitement is. Gordon always wanted to do things fun…
Fury: Are you friends with that guy outside?
Blackwell: Yes, Darryl, I am just kidnapping his friend for the fun of it!
Fury: Really?
Blackwell: NO, YOU DOLT! When I bring the boat ashore, you will go out and find Gordon IMMEDIATELY!
Rath and Fury: Yes, sir!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment