Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Three Beers and a Coke

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 8 - Three Beers and a Coke

Chapter 8 - Three Beers and a Coke
Up and down. UP AND DOWN. UP AND DOWN! That’s all Finn could think of in Deforge and Geerard’s low rider. He had never been in a low rider before, but he felt like he never wanted to be on one again. It was like an old boat, rocking him back and forth. He was even getting seasick in the car.

Finn: Doesn’t this thing ever stop jumping?!?
Deforge: Yeah, but what’s the fun in a low rider without the jumping?
Gordon: Deforge, the kid’s going to puke if you don’t stop, and I’ll make sure that he won’t do it on me, if you catch my drift…
Deforge: OK, pimp. What is this, you’re first time in one of these, Finn?
Finn: Err… Yeah.
Geerard: Finn, you’ve really got to get out more. Oh, here’s that restaurant with that good bar selection!
Gordon: Geerard, how would you know that? You’ve never been to Rhode Island!
Deforge: Yes, but we’ve memorized all of the bars in the New England area.
Finn: I think it’s you guys who need to get out more…

Deforge stopped the car. It was like a roller coaster ride coming to an end, complete with that queasy felling you have after it’s all said and done. The four guys enter the bar, looking for good drinks, and a little more…

Deforge: Bud.
Geerard: Bud Light.
Gordon: Both!
Finn: Umm… a Coke please…
Other 3: Hahahaha!
Geerard: Sorry, Finn… It’s just too funny!
Finn: Is there any sports on?
Gordon: Yeah. The baseball game should be on now…
Deforge: Oh, man. We’re taking on the Yankees tonight.
Geerard: We’ll never win…
Finn: Wanna bet?
Deforge and Geerard: You’re on!
Three hours later…
Deforge and Geerard: You got lucky!
Gordon: I don’t know if it’s the booze talking, but I think I’ll be leaving you guys to go see a movie.
Finn: What kind of movie?
Gordon: A documentary!
Finn: Yeah, he’s drunk, guys.
Deforge: So aren’t we!
Geerard: We knew we’d need you for a reason, designated driver!
Finn: (sigh) Isn’t this great… You guys better be good at holding your booze in, ‘cause this ride back to our hotel is going to get BUMPY!

To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RJ on September 8, 2004, 6:38:36 PM

RJ on
RJLOL LOL!! ^0^ wow! There sure is a lot of chapters since I was away,O.o hahah! a coke!! hehe! great story! ^.^