Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Gone "Fishing"

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 9 - Gone "Fishing"

Chapter 9 - Gone "Fishing"
If you couldn’t tell by now, Mike O’Brien and Psycho Dad were quite the violent type. While the others were having harmless fun, OB and Psycho were getting ready for their “fishing” trip. They rented a small boat and headed out to a deep part of the ocean.

O’Brien: I never knew that fishing could be so fun!
Psycho: Me too!
Around the boat were around fifty harpoons with fish. The sight was so alarming, that a lifeguard came out to talk.
Lifeguard: I hope you’re going to be able to net those fish into your boat, guys.
O’Brien: And what if we don’t?
OB pulls out one BIG knife. It gleams in the sun. His eyes were glowing red.
Lifeguard: Um, never mind… Carry on guys… Heheh….
The lifeguard speeds off in the other direction.
O’Brien: That’ll take care of ‘em until the cops come calling!
Psycho: I don’t think it’s the cops we should worry about…
O’Brien: Why? You actually think the lifeguard is going to do something?
Psycho: I didn’t mean that…

OB turned around to face Psycho. He wished he didn’t when he did, though. Besides Psycho Dad, a forty foot tidal wave was rapidly approaching their small boat. You do the math…

O’Brien: HOLY SH...

Before OB could finish his sentence and make this an R-Rated story, the huge wave sweeps the boat and destroys it completely. OB and Psycho were sent flying like rag dolls. The waves didn’t let up either. One after another, they were getting barraged by the walls of water. It would only be a matter of time before they were both doomed…

An hour later, the people of Narragansett were back on the beach having fun when a body washes up on the shore with some debris.

Person 1: My God! Somebody help! A man’s washed up on shore and he’s not breathing!
Person 2: Lifeguard! Help! Someone needs help over here.

A lifeguard rushes up to save the man. Ironically, it was the same lifeguard that was scared away by OB. Even more ironically, the man who washed up WAS OB! HA! Wasn’t that predictable!

Lifeguard: Oh, it’s him… Well, it’s my duty to help him!
The lifeguard kicks him in the gut.
O’Brien: AHHHHH!!!! Who did that?!? I’ll kill him!
Lifeguard: I did and I saved your life.
O’Brien: You did?!?
The people who found him nodded.
O’Brien: OK then… You get a get-out-of-jail-free card this time… Where’s Psycho Dad?
Lifeguard: Who?
O’Brien: Rick Foley!
Lifeguard: Huh?
O’Brien: The fat guy with the harpoons!
Lifeguard: Oh, him. He hasn’t been found yet.
O’Brien: No…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment