Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Always the Gullible One

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 10 - Always the Gullible One

Chapter 10 - Always the Gullible One
Stryker and Vector were now in their hotel, doing what Stryker had wanted to do since he got there.

Stryker: God, this big screen TV is so great.
Vector: As much as I hate you talking about a TV, I have to agree with you! Do you remember the big screen...
Stryker: SHHH! The show's on again!

Poor Stryker couldn't have said anything worse than what he just said. With those words, Stryker's face met Vector's fist.

Stryker: AHHH! I missed my favorite part!!!
Vector: I'll give you your favorite part!

Vector continues to pummel him until there is a knock on the door...

Vector: Come in!
Stryker: PLEASE! HELP!
Silence for a minute. Oooh... The suspense.
Vector: I said come in!
Stryker: YES, PLEASE!

Vector goes to the door and looks through the peekhole, but doesn't see anyone there. She opens the door and dicovers an unmarked, mysterious envelope.

Vector: STRYKER! LOOK! A NOTE!!!
Stryker: No kiddin'...

Stryker picks up the envelope and takes out an unsigned letter. In the letter, it reads:

"Welcome to Narragansett, Richard Stryker. By the time you read this, your friend Scott Gordon will be in our hands and will be swiftly executed if you don't drop off fifty million dollars in the Moonshiner bar at 2 PM tomorrow. If you bring us the money, he lives. If you don't, he dies. If you try anything funny, not only will he die, but Rhode Island senator Harry Kolvig will be assasinated and evidence will be planted to make it look like you killed him. You have until two tomorrow. Good luck, Stryker.

P.S.: This letter will explode in ten seconds."

Stryker: AHHHH!!!
Stryker throws the letter.
Vector: What's wrong?!?
Stryker: It's going to explode in seconds! RUN!
Ten seconds pass. Nothing. Vector picks up the letter and reads it.
Vector: Did you read what was on the back?

"You always were the gullible one, Stryker."

Stryker: Blackwell!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment