Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Plan of Attack

The First Undercover Detective story by AgentC. Hopefully more to come...

Chapter 11 - Plan of Attack

Chapter 11 - Plan of Attack
By 10 PM, the visitors had returned to their hotel rooms. All but Gordon and Psycho Dad, that is. Once everyone had came back, Stryker gathered them in the main room for a meeting.

Stryker: All right, everyone. I have an announcement to give to all of you...
OB: I know! Psycho Dad is missing!
Stryker: Huh? Him too?!?
All of the group looks around at each other. No Psycho Dad.
Geerard: This is an emergency! We have to go and find him...
Stryker: No wait! There is another announcement!
OB: What?!? You don't care about Psycho?!? He may be crazy, but he's an essential ally!
Stryker: We can't look for an ally until we look for a fellow agent!
OB: What? Who?
Stryker: Look around you. Which agent is missing?
OB: Umm... Psycho Dad?
Stryker: NO! It's Gordon! Scott Gordon! He's been kidnapped.
Deforge: But he's fully grown! He's no kid!
Finn: Don't worry about Deforge, Stryker. He and Geerard have been drinking all this time. It's a wonder how they are still living... Kinda funny actually.
Stryker: Wasn't Gordon with you guys?
Finn: Yeah, but he left after a while...
Stryker: Where was he going to?
Finn: A documentary. He was drunk too.
Stryker: A documentary?!? Even if he was drunk, I wouldn't expect him to do that. I'd kind of expect you...
Finn: Hey! I have a life too, you know!
Stryker: Yeah, sure. Anyway, he's been kidnapped and we need to make a plan to get him out of there unharmed. After that, we need to protect senator Kolvig because the kidnapper said that he'd kill Kolvig if we did something like what we're going to do.
McClain: Oh, come on! Has everyone turned into boring politicians interested only in some speech by some senator.
Stryker: McClain, you aren't an agent, so you don't have to go if you don't want to.
McClain: Yes! I have immunity! You still have to go with me, Sam!
Swann: Hey! No fair!
Stryker: Sam, you ARE an agent, so you have to come with us.
Swann: Oh yeah! Haha, Erin! No mall for you!
Finn: Erin, you chose to go with him? He's acting like a four year old, for Pete's sake!
Stryker: If you three are all done with your former priorities, I can continue...
Finn, Swann, and McClain: Sorry...
Stryker: OK here's the plan. I go in the front to distract the kidnapper, you all go in the rear to rescue Gordon and knock out anyone who gets in your way.
Finn: Sounds like a plan, Stryker.
Vector: I'm impressed, Rich. You actually used your brain before shooting for the first time.
Stryker: I know. It's all awkward to me too...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment