Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Déjà Vu

​This fan fiction started of a story for my English at school, and the protagonist init was to represent Dante out of Devil May Cry. But In this I’m re-writing this story here for fun! V
Don't know if I'll continue 
 

Chapter 1 - Déjà Vu

Chapter 1 - Déjà Vu
There was a deserted street covered with paper and black bags. Beyond that street there was abandoned warehouse, half of the wall has been demolished but the rest still standing up. There were broken windows and some shards of glass lay on the ground. The exposed building had thick wires hanging from the walls that looked ripped apart. In the warehouse there was a painted sign, flaking away as it says ‘Zone A’. Some rusted forklifts sit on its side and the rest broken down. The area smelt of oil and dust but also the place reeked of human blood. Every time when the wind enters the wires that hung above the place swings to the side and metallic rolling sound was heard. In the corner of the area there was a red box that hung off the wall, while the door of the box swung open. It wasn’t easy to see inside of it as it was pitch black. Inside this box was a void of darkness, a blue flicker of light and a loud shriek came from the dark void.
Back at the deserted street there was a tall figure walking casually through the place. Holding an opened pizza box, and eating the slices one by one. The figure chuckled to its self as it finished the last slice “Eating a whole pizza under five minutes that must be a new record.” By the tone of the figures voice it was a male. The tall male threw the empty box which landed on top of an over filled bin and he continued to stroll through the street.
The tall male came to a halt and gazed what was before him “This place looks shoot”. This male wore a long blood red leather trench coat and it the side of it revealing holsters that are in use. On his back was a long sword that about the same height as him. The hilt of the sword had a skull and some what looked like to be a rib cage under the skull. He had black trousers but had a dull red in the centre, with dirty black boots. His shirt was black with strapped buckles on it. His hair was pure white and his eye’s where ice blue. His name was Dante. He smirked as he walked closer to the abandoned warehouse the smirk only grew wider every step he took.
He entered the building and looked around the area. Dante walked with his hands in his pockets. “I’d better get paid for this,” he mumbled to himself while walking through the corridors, he came across a sign that said ‘Zone A’ he grinned “What a creative name for an area,” he said in a sarcastic tone. He rubbed his chin with amusement but suddenly stops and he realized something “Damn I forgot to shave again,” he sighed and made his way into the area that had forklifts damaged or tipped over its side. Dante came across the red box that hung off the wall with its door wide opened. He peered over to the box to get a god look at it. His nose cringed as he was able to smell human blood and flesh; he shook away his expression that changed into a smirk “A dark void? How spooky!” he chuckled but suddenly a low growl was heard from the opposite of him, he turned to face his enemy that was now in front of him. A dog appeared from the shadows and growled again. Dante quirks an eyebrow, Instead of a growl the dog spoke “Don’t you close the demon gate or I’ll rip you too shred!: Dante stared in amazement “Wow another talking mutt,” he replied, “I could make millions, if only…” The dog growled louder and grew five times its size, and its head splits apart while slime drips out from the insides of it. Its claws pierced through the ground and roared at Dante. Dante Whistles then grinned “That must be a splitting headache you got there,” chuckled Dante. The dog beast snarled at Dante.
“Wow tough crowd,”
“I’ll shred you to pieces!”
“Well then let’s get this party started!”
Dante leapt into the air as his trench coat whipped through the wind, his hands clutched onto twin guns but different coloured, one was ivory and the other ebony and both engraved the names on the guns ‘Ebony & Ivory’. He pulled the trigger multiple times at the demon dog. The demon whined as it got his by the bullets, the demon took its chance to swipe its claw at Dante as it did, Dante reached for ‘Rebellion’ and detached it from his back and lunged without difficulty and stopped the incoming attack. He landed on the ground with the demon dog’s paw weighing down on him. Dante grinned and swiftly moved out of the way and aimed at the demon’s paw with his sword. It backed away as the demon’s paw heavily poured blood. Moment later the battle ended the dog went to its original state and panted. “You’re not a mere human are you?” questioned the demon, “Who knows?” replied Dante. He walked over to the red box and leaned next to it, “This thing is a demon gate? Its tiny.” He placed his hand and about to close the door of the demon gate, but all of a sudden shadows jumped out of the box, as well as a deformed hand climbed its way out. The demon dog laughed at Dante “HA, now let’s see you can last through this!” Dante looked at the new demons that are before him and grinned “This is going to be a blast!” Dante shouted excitedly and ran towards his enemies.
Gun shots were heard from inside the warehouse and Dante’s voice was heard from the distance “ADIOS FREAKS!”
Dante stood in the middle of the warehouse wearing a grin on his face; he turned around while whipping out Ivory and pointed at the last remaining demon which was the dog. His grin went wider “You know it was fun and all, but I already had this familiar experience,” his grin turned into a smirk, “it’s time to ‘put you down’ for good,” as Dante said his last remark a pop sound was heard and a gust of wind went past him. His gun still pointing at the beast and the smirk was replaced with a frown, “What the hell?!” Dante shouted as he turns his head and angled his body to inspect what was going on. His eye twitched as the demon gate vanished, “Once again…What the hell?” he said but with annoyed tone instead. Dante’s ear twitched as he heard a female giggle behind him.
“There was no Demon gate to begin with,”
“Demon dog said what now?” he said as he looked over at the dog that was sitting and smiling at Dante. The dog got up it hinds legs and it morphed into an outline of a female the figure continued to smile at him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment