Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - where home

this story is about all of my adopted pet's into my family and if you
don't like it then don't read it.

Chapter 4 - where home

Chapter 4 - where home
Ok Here Is The 4th Chapter Sorry I't Took Long I Had Alot Todo For Homework And Studying For My Exams.
===============================================================
while alleycat17 and sapphire where walking home sora and rosebud where really worryed about sapphire.they didn't no that i found her so they just waited at home for me to come home and see if i found her.

sora - man i really miss sapphire.

rosebud - i know what you mean even thue i don't know her i still miss her because she is now my sister.i just hope when alleycat17 comes home sapphire will be with her.

sora - i really hope they come back soon its starting to getting get dark.

rosebud - oh no your right it is getting dark out side.what if she is afraid of the dark and she could be hurt,or may be alleycat17 couldn't find her or something worse could of happen to her.

poor rosebud started to get all worked up that she started to cry because she is only young.

sora - aww don't cry rosebud im sure sapphire is ok and she is a safe and sound with alleycat17.so don't cry and there's now need to get all work up like that so don't think of bad thoughts just think of the good ones ok.now come here so i can give you a big hug.

rosebud - ok i do need a hug.

so sora give rosebud a big sister hug.and little rosebud just hug her back.and all she said was

rosebud - thank you

while rosebud and sora was hugging.alleycat17 and sapphire came home and saw them hugging and they walked up to them and said where home.and as soon as they here that both they stoped hugging and trun around to say

rosebud and sora said at the same time - sapphire!!!!

sora and rosebud then said at the same time - and alleycat17!!!!

sapphire - sora!!

sapphire runs up to sora and give her a hug abd then she see's rosebud.

sapphire - sora who is she?

sora - oh this is rosebud she is our newest sister.

sapphire - wow nice to meet you.and welcome to the family.

rosebud - thanks.and its nice to finaly meet you too.

sapphire then gives sora and rosebud a big hug.and alleycat17 just stood there watching them and coulding help but smile back at the sight of them.


sora - so sapphire were where you?

sapphire - i was in a dark alley way in the city.

alleycat17 walked up to them and said...

alleycat17 - while she was in the dark alley way i was runing everywhere trying to find her.then i just happend to run a the dark alley way and i saw something there so i stoped runing and slowly walked in to the alley way and as i got close to it i saw it was none other then sapphire.
i quickly said sapphire and she jused looked at me all sad.and i asked her why did she run away and she said she thought we did not like her because she got in to trouble sometimes.so i just said that's not true and then sapphire said do you really mean it and i just said yes and that i wanted her to promise me that you will not run away agian.so sapphire said yes then we walked home and here we are now.

sora - oh sapphire i would never hate you for anything.so rememner that.

rosebud - sapphire where you seared?

sapphier - well maybe a little.

rosebud even thue i don't know you much i could never hate you even if i new you well.

sora - yeah sapphire we are now sisters and a family we could never hate you so remember that.

sapphire - ok i promise i will never forget that.

alleycat17 - ok now it's very late out now so let's go in and go to sleep.

sapphire - aww do we have to.can't we stay up all night?

alleycat17 - sorry you can't.you all had a big day and you are all tired so it's time to go to bed.

sapphire,sora,rosebud - ooookkkk.

sora*yean* - well im a little tired.

rosebud *yeans* - me too.

sapphire *yeans too* - same here.

alleycat17 - sora you can sleep in the house to night ok.

sora - ok

alleycat17 - oh i nearly forgot to tell you im getting up early tommorrow because i have a big surprise for you all.

rosebud - what is it?

sapphire,sora - yeah tell us

alleycat17 - sorry you guys you'll have to wait tommorrw when i get back.

rosebud - aww ok.

so alleycat17 pick up rosebud from the pond and put her in her fish tank.and her sapphire,sora all when in to our home and i put rosebud's tank down on the talbe nexts to my bed.sapphire got in to her little bedand sora got on to her pillow then i got int to my bed and we all said good night to eachother and we all fell fast asleep.


===============================================================
ok here is the end of chapter 4.next up is chapter 5 the big surprise.and i hope you all like this cahpter and don't forget to leave a comment a good one that is.oh and sorry if some words are miss spell.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 7:22:17 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwww, so cute! Could the suprise may be Holly ^^