Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - our first brother

this story is about all of my adopted pet's into my family and if you
don't like it then don't read it.

Chapter 5 - our first brother

Chapter 5 - our first brother
(A/N Ok so here is the 5th chapter.And i only have one week of school left so i should be able to add more chapter sooner).

=======================================================================



The Next Day

It was 6:00 am in the morning.And Alleycat17 woke up and yuan she then got up out of bed and quietly tiptoed over to the window and slowly opend the cirtens and look at the very beautful sunny day it was out.she quliky went to take a shower,dry her hair,get dress and eat some breskfest.then she quietly open the frount door walk out and quietly closed it behind her.and Alleycat17 walk down the street and out of sight some where miles away getting closer to where the big surpirse was for the others.


Thee Hours Later

Now it's 9:00 am in the morning and sapphire was the first to get up.She then walked all the walk down the stairs to make breakfast for everyone.A half hr later Sora and rosebud get's up and gos down stairs and see's that Sapphire had just finsh making a lot of pancake's for them to eat.

Sapphire : Morning sleepy heads.it's about time you two got up i was just about to call you.

Rosebud in her bowl : Good morning.

Sora : Yeah well where up now.


Sapphire put the pancake's in front of Rosebud,sora and her self and they all stared to get some pancakes.


Rosebud : Mmm.... these taset good.

Sora : She right they are yumme.

Sapphire : Thanks.


While they are eating Rosebud notices something or someone is not there at the table eating some pancankes with them.


Rosebud : Hey where's Alleycat17?

Sora : I don't now.

Sapphire : I remember she said she was going to get use our surpires this morning.

Sora : Now i remember.

Rosebud : Oh yeah.i can't wait to see what it is or who it is.

Sora : I now i can't wait to see too.

Sapphire : Well we'll find out soon when she come's home soon.

Rosebud : But i can't wait.

Sapphire : I now i can't wait eaiter but she will be home anytime now.

Sora : By the ways sapphire do you know what time she is comeing home?

Sapphire : Well im not sure but she should be home really soon.

Sora : I hope so.

Rosebud : Me too.im starting to miss her.

Sapphire : Don't worriy where here with you.

Sora : Yeah you have us bith with you.

Rosebud : Yeah your right.


So Rosebud getts up out of her fish bolw and hugs her two sisters.while she is huging them the front door opens up and their stands Alleycat17.She simle's and walks over to them.


Alleycat17 : Hey everybody!

Sapphire,Sora picks up Rosebud in the fish bolw and goes over to Alleycat17 and hugs her.

Rosebub : i really miss you so much.

Alleycat17 : Yeah i know you are just the baby of the family so i know you would miss me the most.

Sapphire : I really miss you too.

Sora : Same here.

Alleycat17 : I was only gone about three hours but i know that you do miss me and i miss you all too.

rosebud : So did you bring us our surprise?

Sora,Sapphire : Yeah did you?

alleycat17*giggles and simles* : Yes i did and they are right out side the door.

Sapphire : They?

Alleycat17 : Yes i told them to stand out side the door until i told them to come in.

(Falshback)





5 mins ago





Alleycat17: Ok so you guys stay out side the door until i call you to came in ok?





The three of them said yes while Alleycat17 open the door and went in side.and they waited outside for her to call them all in.





(End Falshback)



Alleycat17 *called out* Ok you can come in now.


The door open up and there came in a male grey like dog with wings with abit of light blue on him next to him was a female green and pruple bird,and on the other side of the male like grey dog was a female light pink wolf with and big magenta heart on the side.


Sora : Are they going to be part of the family?

Alleycat17 : Yup.

Rosebud,Sapphire : Yeipp.

Sapphire : We have two new sisters....

Rosebud : ....and our first new brother.

Alleycat17 : Yup and he will be the man of the house.

Sora,Rosebud,Sapphire : Hello?

Sapphire : Mmm Alley(A/N short for alleycat17) What are their names?

Alley : Opps im silly i forgot to tell you there names.well he is name is Max He's usually moody and depressed. He knows telekenesis, and he can control the power of dark forces. Not much is known about his past,making him all the more mysterious. Oh, and he's a KARATA.(A/N go to my gallery to see what they all look like).

Max : Sup.

Sapphire,Rosebud,Sora : Hey.

Alley : The green and purple famale bird is Holly she is a peacock type of bird and her mother is a purple peacock called Alena and her father was a green peacock called Ruffle. She has 2 baby twin sisters called Feathers and Blue Bells. She lived in a huge forest called Dream Forest with her old family until i adopted her.Even thu Holly is not with her mother, father and her two twin sisters she do still miss them but she do get to see them once in a while.(A/N go to my gallery to see her).

Holly : Hello.

Rosebud,Sora,Sapphire : Hi

Alley : And last female is Jenny the light pink wolf with a big magenta heart on her side.When she was a egg she was found in a ditch on the side of the rode with 5 others eggs that her family
left behind because pochers were chasing them and had to leave them behind to keep them safe and they said they would come back latter to get it but their mother and father were killed.So her only brothers,and sisters lived in the desert sorranding Las Vagas.Where they lived for a few years and they soon were found and then i adopted her because her brothers and sister were adopted befor i could adopted them all so they could all still stay a family.So poor Jenny is really sad because she is not with them.(A/N if you want to see her go to my gallery).

Jenny : Mmm Hey.

Sapphire,Sora,Rosebud : Hi . and welcome to your new home and welcome to the family Max,Holly,Jenny!!


So Rosebud in her bolw huged Jenny,Sapphire huged Max,Sora huged Holly.And of course they huged back.


Alley : I have a idea why don't we have a parity for you guys to welcome you to your new home and family.

Everyone : yeah.

===============================================================

(A/N ok so im finaly done chapter five.I know it toke me a long time to do it but i had to do my exams which i did and passed them and passed this and now im going to grade 12 and now im on summer break which is oh most over i just have about 2 and a half weeks leaf.Oh and over the summer my dad when in to the hospible for about 2 weeks but he is home now so i did have to take care of him and them my sister went in their to have her baby boy and of course they sre now home which i did have too halp out with my sister with the baby which was hard so anyways i had alot todo that is why this chapters is really late so im really sorry and i hope im going to have the chapter six up some time befor school starts i hope i will anywyas i hope you like this chapter oh and the parity will start in chapters six.So see you until then).







Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on August 26, 2007, 7:29:12 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, that was awesome! Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter! And thanks for adding Holly in it ^_^